LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The fuzzy line between baby and toddler

HighVoltage

This question-when does it stop being a baby and start being a toddler-is both important in the field of actual pediatrics, but also to our situations with our little spaces. Where do you draw the line? Is it age? Milestones?

Where do you think you are? And how do you decide?

Honestly I don't get too excited with where the line is because it doesn't impact my littlespace whatsoever. I see a lit of people so hung up on picking an age for their littlespace and it causes them a lot of stress, what's the point?? 

I feel as I feel and behave as I behave and my Daddy responds accordingly. What difference does it make if I say I'm 18 months, 2 years old or three years old. I'm an ADULT baby. Daddy knows how to treat me based on my behaviour, that's more important to me than trying to artificially draw a line that all adults babies passed many a year ago.

Each to their own I guess but I'd rather spend the time enjoying being with my Daddy than stressing about an age or milestones that are many years in my past.

Little kaiya

• Like 1

This is a good topic. I think a toddler is a baby that is able to walk, or toddle. Not an infant that can't walk or make words but still very much a baby. For me I am somewhere in the age of a toddler. I can walk and talk but am still very much a baby.  I wear diapers, play with baby toys, use a soother (a lot!!) sleep in a crib, drink from bottles, etc.

This topic *could* matter, so it's good to see it being discussed. When I describe myself as an "Adult-Toddler," I put it in quotes because I can almost hear someone thinking "yeah--riiight" (regardless of whether that person CALLS me an AB/DL-in-denial or not) --& it excites me a bit to picture myself being accused. I'm too articulate & self-propelled to qualify as a Baby (as I reckon it), so I'm likely to turn up anywhere & possibly barefoot up to my navel or maybe up to my chin. It seems normal to me STILL to have no expectations of visual (or tactile) privacy, whether as a Toddler or as a Baby (a Baby having perhaps just a bit lower expectations of privacy)...

I'm DL and not AB, but in my mind I have always thought of a baby as one in diapers who crawls or is just starting to walk a bit, doesn't talk except for maybe a word now and then (ma-ma, da-da), drinks from a baby bottle and sits in a high chair.  A toddler to me can be a kid up to 3+ years old, often still in diapers but walks, talks, drinks out of a cup and eats at a table.  Maybe using a potty chair, starting to learn things, enjoys having books read to him or her.  Maybe starting to change from baby to toddler around age 2 or so.