LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which is your favourite diaper and why?

The ability to snug up the diaper as many times as I want. The ability to take it off and put it right back on. The ability to re-use a clean diaper to save money. All of these are easily achievable with hook and loop fasteners. Tykables overnights and rearz barnyard. Cuteness with a splash of pink doesn't hurt either ?

Cloth only for me. I was born in 1959 and that's all we had for babies back then. I've never tried disposables because I find cloth to work for me and be comfortable. Since my brother stays at my house, I have no way to discreetly store or throw away disposable diapers. At least with cloth I can wash/dry them and hide them.

There are so many, its hard to pick. I use Tykables regular diapers in the summer because they are cool, but Rearz Princess in the winter when its cold. ABU Lavender is soothing and always comforting and just the right thickness. Velcro types like Little Rawrs and new over nights are great when involving sex, or for using the bathroom while wearing. The Pride diapers are great for showing your LGBT side......If I had to pick one all around diaper I would have to go with the old ABU Lavender I guess.

I use both Dry 24/7 and Rearz Inspire. They are thick, very absorbent and all white, just like the Pampers I wore the first time I was a toddler. I was in diapers at night until I was almost 10 so I really do remember wearing all white Pampers. 

I'm more on appearance, since absorbency isn't an issue with me, so my favorite brand is Luvs, and I go for the older Blue's Clues designs. Luvs are one of the stretchier baby diapers too, with a scent that instantly makes me feel small.

5 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Cloth only for me. I was born in 1959 and that's all we had for babies back then. I've never tried disposables because I find cloth to work for me and be comfortable. Since my brother stays at my house, I have no way to discreetly store or throw away disposable diapers. At least with cloth I can wash/dry them and hide them.

I also prefer cloth. But I have a completely different situation. Wearing cloth diapers is no problem; doing the laundry discreetly however, is. I do the household laundry once a week. If I started doing multiple loads that might raise questions, for which I have no rational answers. And I have to face it, for a diaper lover like me, there's really no rational explanation for this fetish.

So I could whenever I take a notion, wear a disposable for let's say a couple hours one or two mornings a week, and discreetly toss them into the trash. 

• Like 1

The perfect diaper for me………. cloth. For me it is all about how they preform, look (authentic) and feel. In general they never seem to fail me. I turn to cloth whenever I get the chance and as soon as I get home from work. Under every other circumstance I’ll have to turn to disposable (Attends) for changing cloth while at work is no easy task. To bed I wear nothing but cloth it hardly ever fails me because cloth diapers literally absorb in every position.

The north shore MegaMax because it is so versatile! It can be concealed with little effort. It holds plenty and the absorbent material stays put unlike anything from rearz. The tapes are very strong. The product itself is still very comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've tried everything and I keep coming back to the Abena M4. I like how it doesn't have that plastic landing zone and the padding comes up higher in the front than most. Combined with an abri-let booster I find this to be the comfiest diaper ever. Especially when "pointed up" which makes for fun play time with the wife!

• Like 1
On 9/9/2019 at 3:35 PM, MickeyCooler3030 said:

My favorite adult diaper brand is ABU while my favorite baby brand is Pampers. Especially the older Pampers diapers from the early-mid 2000s with Fisher Price and Sesame Street designs on them.

I grew up on those Pampers :D they were so good

• Like 1

I am a diehard fan of Angelfluff, Jeanie & Howard spent hundreds of hours insuring I got exactly what I was after before I ever spent a dime .
And as crazy as it sounds , Howard has long term tested ever diaper design before it ever goes into production on website ,and he has the same protection needs as I do , being male incontinent in a wheelchair ,I can absolutely trust his judgement and opinions regarding materials,construction etc...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

That's like asking which child or pet is your favorite...    I seem to bounce back and forth a bit as I'm always trying out new stuff.  But ultimately, I always keep going back to Bambino Biancos as my "go-to" diaper.   For printed varieties -- Crinklz (all 3 - but the old original design is still my absolute favorite) or Rearz Safari are my top choices (trivia tidbit -- same artist did the art for both of them). 

3 hours ago, vet19891994 said:

My favorite diaper ever was the pampers I wore ages 3-7. They were really awesome and really thick and crinkly.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

These70b959ac6571d1b746d295129348457d.jpg

Yeah... loved that "wing fold" style too!   That's one type I wish we could get made bigger for those serious nostalgia trips.   Super thick because it was all cellulose fluff... no SAP.   I would tape 3 of them together (2 for back 1 for front) so I could actually fasten it around my waist using the tapes.  I miss those days!

• Like 1

Anything Rearz!  I love the Rebels, but also love their higher capacity diapers like the Inspire +, Princess, and Safari's.  Looks wise I can't get enough of the Pink DC Amour's.

• Like 1
Anything Rearz!  I love the Rebels, but also love their higher capacity diapers like the Inspire +, Princess, and Safari's.  Looks wise I can't get enough of the Pink DC Amour's.
I'm wanting to save up and try some rearz diapers. But I'm currently wearing covidien diapers I get free from the veterans hospital and they're super crinkly but not that good on leaks but they're free and crinkly so I can't complain

• 2 weeks later...

I love the dry 24/7s ....they are a nice thick crinkly white plastic diaper with no stiff tape zone on the front. A nice solid white color like the diapers I wore when little. they also have some nice bulk to them kinda reminding me of the mid 80s Luvs Baby Pants.  Im not into all these cartooney colorful ones coming out these days.

Favorite diaper brand is ABU. My favorite diaper is PeakABU. I like the quality, fit and most of all the absorbency. The revised version seems to do a much better job at evenly distributing wetness than the  V1. I find I have leaks far less often when I wear this diaper to bed. Though I do prefer the aesthetics and fit of the SDK and Kiddo diapers which were previously my favorites. I find myself wearing PeakABU’s more often now for the added absorbency. I do value variety though. I have many other diapers that get mixed in the rotation  the aforementioned three just get worked in far more often. 

About 13 years ago I started wearing something other than Depend Overnight when a local pharmacy had Attends Waistband diapers. They were so comfortable, secure and absorbent that I couldn’t believe there other diapers out there besides Depends. The Attends were my favorite for a while until they started changing them up so much. I tried others like the Molicare Super Plus and the Abena M4. The M4 was my first taste of a “thick” diaper. I just wasn’t a huge fan of the fit for me. 

Then one day I tried the Dry24/7. The fit was amazing and the comfort was great. The absorbency absolutely blew me away. Then I tried the Northshore MegaMax. It takes the Dry 24/7 and cranks it up to 11. The tape system is one of the great things about this diaper. I can un-stick and re-stick on the landing zone so many times. Northshore Max is now hands down favorite diaper.