LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do YOU do when an absolute favorite diaper is about to be discontinued? [emoji55][emoji848][emoji31]

What do YOU do when an absolute favorite diaper is about to be discontinued? ebcb6bf3d8a624d5d4181eb5b762f267.jpg I hope I heard wrong! But I think I heard they are ending production of Rearz Lil’ Squirts! So I panicked and I ordered as many as were available in my size from numerous vendors. Now my garage and storage facility are full. I actually only wear Lil’ Squirts when my littles are insisting! [emoji1405][emoji66][emoji1405] But these Lil’ Squirts are their absolute favorite of all time and they would be terribly sad if they expected Lil’ Squirtz and we put on a substitute. Now I think I have enough to keep them happy for the rest of their lives.  IMG_6595.thumb.JPG.413e3ffbdb812abeda52b3e97b0384f6.JPGHowever, my personal favorite is the NorthShore MegaMax. In terms of functionality (capacity) and comfort, there really is no adult diaper that is better than NorthShore’s MegaMax. And it appears that NorthShore is consistently moving toward becoming the most innovative of all the adult diaper companies.

Recently I've been trying different brands so that when the brands I really like get discontinued, I have something to fall back on. Yes it does suck though when you have been using what you thought was the golden diaper and now it is no more.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

If you’ve been a DL long enough, you go through this frustration on a regular basis. Your only option is to move on and find the next best product that meets your needs.  I’ve had at least 3-4 diaper manufacturers making products I liked go out of business.  Not to mention several waterproof pant manufacturers who followed the diaper manufacturers to that great DL playpen in the sky.  Life goes on and you make the necessary adjustments. 

If my favorite diaper was being discontinued, I'd probably put on a diaper, curl up with my stuffies, and cry for a little while. Then I'd order one last case. However, it sounds like you're covered until you can get the IPO done for your own company that'll produce Lil Squirts diapers, so you can probably skip the crying part.

• Like 1