LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Desire to relactate for AB

I feel like I'm totally going down the rabbit hole.. I am now obsessed with seeing if I can relactate to properly feed my AB boy (aka hubby). Is this worth it or not worth it? Anyone successful at it? I have fantasy's about nursing and actually feeding him and it's keeping me up at night! 

• Like 1

I can't speak to whether your side of it is worth it, but from the receiving end, I'm going to try at least once and see if it's worth it. We are expecting a real baby in a few weeks. Sharing is hard sometimes and I saw them first ?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, huggybutt said:

I can't speak to whether your side of it is worth it, but from the receiving end, I'm going to try at least once and see if it's worth it. We are expecting a real baby in a few weeks. Sharing is hard sometimes and I saw them first ?

It's worth it!

I feel really down right now because I actually brought up the subject last night to him.. that I read about it and was curious if he'd be interested.. I know it's a lot of work and dedication.. ever since starting to think and dream about this my breasts are aching! 

However, he shot me down, said he would not be interested in it.. I thought at first he may have been interested because he was talking about that I'd have to get a breast pump and all that due to our work schedules that dont make much time together (he works nights, I work days).. take herbal supplements, etc.. but as we were talking he seemed to shut me off and not want to talk about it anymore. 

I still fantasize about being at home and cuddling on the couch to let him nurse, (a 4 hour schedule)  or outside in the swing, or when we travel, letting him nurse n the back seat of the car, when visiting his sister, excusing ourselves to a bedroom together so he can nurse (his sister would flip out LOL),  I want to feel my breasts heavy with milk again and the closeness we would have. But he isn't interested and I'm heartbroken ?

• Like 1

Well I honestly told him this morning that I was having a hard time letting it go in my head, and I think he's actually wanting me to try .. he's just not sure what is involved or if it's something that would hurt me which is the last thing he would want. I am doing more research into it before starting, like I do everything.. I'm excited! 

• Like 1
On 9/9/2019 at 6:36 AM, Mindylou said:

Well I honestly told him this morning that I was having a hard time letting it go in my head, and I think he's actually wanting me to try .. he's just not sure what is involved or if it's something that would hurt me which is the last thing he would want. I am doing more research into it before starting, like I do everything.. I'm excited! 

My wife and I have shared your desire in the past.  We did buy a breast pump and she did pump every four hours.  After days of commitment with no milk produced we gave up.  Now that I have a job where I am gone seventy percent of the year it would be almost impossible. 

As far as hurting you, your breasts will most definitely be sensitive and sore at times.  Your nipples will also become chaffed.  There are herbal supplements that can be taken that promote lactation.  My wife never took them so I am not sure how effective these supplements are.

In order to induce lactation it will take serious commitment from you both.  Enjoy the extra intimate time as for my wife and I, breastfeeding even without producing milk is are favorite thing to do in the bedroom.  Best of luck.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There are 3 ways to induce lactation depending on your age and whether you have had a baby (rather than an AB).#

1. Hormones, available on the internet but inherently and potentially dangerous as even medically prescribed hormones can cause breats cancer.

2. Have a baby, make sure the baby get's the first month's milk and then the baby and your hubby can share and done naturally through childbirth you will continue lactatcting until they both stop nursing.

3.  Stimulation, I discovered this accidentally and my wifes and my doctor confirmed it.  if the breast especially the nipple and the aureola (the coloured area around the nipple) are stimulated gently and with a sucking type motion then lactation well eventually return.  But he has to think about what he is doing to you.  He has to be gentle and it has to be a sucking motion if he's not sure get him to start using a baby bottle until the sucking becomes almost reflexive.  We all maintain the "latching" process until about age 13 after that we lose the ability to latch on to nipples, so he needs almost to re-learn this and he also needs to be able to put the sexual side of playing with your breasts to one side,  Babies get a lot of comfort and security from breast feeding as well as helping them bond with their mothers, so it is not a sexual activity but a nurturing one.  It's ok for your husband to rest his hand on your breast (babies do it naturally) but no squeezing or playing with his "food".

I hope that helps.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 4/2/2020 at 5:50 PM, pcbaby2011 said:

There are 3 ways to induce lactation depending on your age and whether you have had a baby (rather than an AB).#

1. Hormones, available on the internet but inherently and potentially dangerous as even medically prescribed hormones can cause breats cancer.

2. Have a baby, make sure the baby get's the first month's milk and then the baby and your hubby can share and done naturally through childbirth you will continue lactatcting until they both stop nursing.

3.  Stimulation, I discovered this accidentally and my wifes and my doctor confirmed it.  if the breast especially the nipple and the aureola (the coloured area around the nipple) are stimulated gently and with a sucking type motion then lactation well eventually return.  But he has to think about what he is doing to you.  He has to be gentle and it has to be a sucking motion if he's not sure get him to start using a baby bottle until the sucking becomes almost reflexive.  We all maintain the "latching" process until about age 13 after that we lose the ability to latch on to nipples, so he needs almost to re-learn this and he also needs to be able to put the sexual side of playing with your breasts to one side,  Babies get a lot of comfort and security from breast feeding as well as helping them bond with their mothers, so it is not a sexual activity but a nurturing one.  It's ok for your husband to rest his hand on your breast (babies do it naturally) but no squeezing or playing with his "food".

I hope that helps.

My girlfriend used a breast pump for stimulation when she wanted to start breastfeeding during our age play time and it worked nicely.