LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Child hood diaper punishment

• 9 months later...

I NEVER got punished in nappies, my bladder is too strong and on the odd occasion I did wet the bed my mother wasn't bothered :(

One time when I was 12 I had diarrhea on the sofa, would've been a perfect time to make me wear one as a punishment. Do you think it happened? No. ?  

@Wanting friends

I don't think I was EVER punished with a "Diaper Punishment" per se, but when I was about 8 years old, I was caught with one of my brothers diapers on - Mom just took it away -   I think Mom asked me why I did it, and I said something like: "I like way they feel" and she understood and said something like: "Did it feel good....Did you like it?" and I said "yes."  Then she told me that "I should not do it" and she took it away, and it was not spoken of again.

I should say that I was out of diapers by about 2 1/2 or 3, and possibly earlier than that, and didn't need them, because I was always able to TELL my mom and dad that I needed to use the bathroom, and they would get me up outta bed.....I had my share of accidents both ways, but more the most part i was trained, and then "protected" for a while longer so I would not unexpectedly have an accident in places where changing me would be difficult.

Her favorite way to punish me was "Mr. Wooden Spoon." Those darn things HURT hehhehe :)  I was never EVER punished for wetting/messing my pants, because sometimes, with a disability it was expected - but I would always TELL them when I had to go, so that they could help me if I needed it - and then someone would help me deal with it, and would get me in there FAST!

My family was VERY tolerant of this, because we have had family members with disabilities - Me, My Brother, and my Aunt:  My brother was Nonverbal, so he wore diapers because he had no way to vocalize the need (He was what they called "Mentally Challenged" today, but what we used to call, pardon the term, "mentally retarded" back in the 60s-70s-80's, and they would use the term "MR" until like the 90's when "Mentally/Physically/Intellectually Challenged" were used, to remove the "stigma" of having people referred to as "MR").

My Aunt had Down Syndrome, so she would be able to tell us if she needed help, or did not understand something - and we would "explain" what we were trying to help her understand, in terms and ways that she could understand.  Diapers were used when necessary, and it was "acceptable" to our family - as my brother used them all his life. (10 years)

Me having Cerebral Palsy, would be considered the most mobile and able to communicate clearly, and even with CP, I was mostly able to use the bathroom with and without help, and sometimes needed it because I couldn't move fast when I had to go, so allowances were made, like I would "whistle" behind trees, or in the tall grass - If I had to do a "BM" I would go inside to the bathroom.

So, Diapers were not used to punish, but to help us when necessary:  in a way, I am glad that we were so understanding about this, as I can empathize and understand people's NEED for diapers - I didn't even realize that diaper fetishes were a thing until like 1995-1996, when I found  pages that deal with diapers, then of course, "Daily Diapers"  Little did I realize that the feelings I experienced for YEARS were explained online, and I then understood that I wasn't weird or strange or a bad person because I liked diapers - Thank GOD for that!

So, That's how Diapers were used in our family :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added additional information
3 hours ago, Big_baby_colin said:

Yes strangely it was for wearing a diaper still technically on it  

@Big_baby_colin

Interesting that you would be "punished" for wearing a diaper, and that it would be a long term punishment :)  You must have really made Daddy mad :D

MY VIEW ON DIAPER PUNISHMENTS: NOT OK for KIDS, OK for ADULTS!

In my mind, A punishment is only a punishment if it is corrects bad behavior.  I say that knowing that the Term "Diaper Punishment" has been either taken to mean Kids get punished by being placed in situations that can harm, or in situations where Adults are consenting, and having fun exploring themselves with a partner.    Kids should NEVER EVER BE PLACED IN THE SITUATION where wetting/messing results in being humiliated or shamed.  The examples below outline what I think the term means in my mind, and what it does NOT mean in my mind

AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT DIAPER PUNISHMENT IS NOT:

I feel Diaper Punishment is or has been used excessively to make someone feel "bad" about something, when it is NOT the fault of the individual that they wet/mess themselves.  Diaper "Punishment" has been used in the real world and has been made to be the WORST punishment:  Used to humiliate and shame you into doing something, at the expense of your mental state being forever scarred:  what I mean is, that there have been people who have been FORCED into diapers, and whipped and basically your whole persona is changed, because you are made to feel bad for doing what you have to do: Use the bathroom, but you didn't make it, messed yourself, and have to deal with the repercussions and bad feelings.......That's ABUSIVE (I'm talking about people who really do harm to someone, and it destroys them, and makes them feel that they are somehow "defective" or something that makes a person feel really bad, physically, mentally, emotionally, medically or spiritually.  basically, you get BEAT or HURT when you make mistakes: On all levels).  If used like this, it can lead to severe issues - This has NO place, because you are physically harming someone.  Kids make mistakes, and I have heard HORRENDOUS and AWFUL  stories of traumatized kids that have been "diaper punished" this way:  THIS is ABUSE and does NOTHING to help them: It HURTS them! Kids should NOT be "Diaper Punished" like THIS!  and I will go further than that:  Kids should NOT be "diaper punished" at all! 

If a kid needs diapers, they should be used as long as necessary, because some people have troubles, and rather than to make them feel bad for having to use them - I think that parents DRILL this into kids heads that diapers are "bad" when potty training, so kids feel bad when they can't succeed: If it takes a while, so BE IT, because it is far easier to deal with a wet/messy diaper then it would be to deal with a wet/messy bed.  I have lived it  - as I stated in my post above, my family was very tolerant and understanding, and diapers were used to help,, as necessary, and we were were allowed to be KIDS:  I have friends that are disabled that wore diapers as old as 8-11 and older, because they NEEDED to, and that's OK - being disabled, you use diapers when necessary.  Far too often, kids are made to feel like a "baby" or a "wimp" or something worse, because they use diapers, and that is WRONG! 

WHAT I THINK DIAPER PUNISHMENT IS:

Now: If we are dealing with "diaper punishments" where you are being nurtured, by a doting mother or father, or a Caregiver, in the safety of your home, with someone you TRUST or LOVE, and you are ADULTS, then "diaper punishment" takes on a whole new dynamic, and you can have fun being "punished" or humiliated, because you are "playing" and having Fun - as long as you don't hurt each other, then, this would be acceptable, because you are in "little space" and lil ones get punished.   Using "safe words" insures that it does not go too far - Its a game, or something you do to punish your little, but it does not HURT YOU like the first example.  Adults can Play, and know the limits, but KIDS are a different story and should NOT have that happen to them!

Brian

PS: Hopefully, this post is still considered "on Topic" and Relevant to the topic - I believe it is, but if a Mod or Admin thinks differently, then they can move the post or split it off - But I think I'm OK ~Brian~

Not really for punishment even though my mom might have seen it that way but I did have to wear them for bedwetting until I was 11 and my mom decided instead of buying the cheaper depends from Walmart, she bought me like actual adult diapers that were thick and bulky and had 4 tapes on them and she said that she was buying these because "it would make me realize that I shouldn't be bedwetting at 7" which I never really understood that logic it did make me enjoy wearing diapers though.

There was this other time that falls under abuse when a babysitter my parents hired prevented me from using the bathroom causing me to wet myself and she put me in one of my night time diapers and even after that she locked our bathroom doors and wouldn't let me use it and locked the rest of my night time diapers in the bathroom, she also made me drink from a baby bottle she brought and wouldn't change me after I had both wet and messed the diaper she only doubled diapered me. Jokes on her though she was 19 and at first my parents wouldn't believe me but when she left with the keys to the bathrooms and left her MP3 at our house my dad called the cops and I had to give a testimony and when she came back to get her stuff and give us our keys back she was arrested and she got sentenced to 20 years child abuse and neglect because I wasn't the first time she abused kids, she liked doing it to kids who had to wear diapers especially. 

• 3 weeks later...

I was lazy and until I was about 8 I would poop my pants, usually too busy playing.  My parents would threaten me with Pampers.  I used to hope they would go through with the threats.... but they never did.  

joey 

• Like 1

This one time I made a big poopie in my pants when I was 9 and had to wear diapers to bed for a while. Unfortunately I wasn't a ABDL at the time so I didn't enjoy it very much. Looking back I wish I could've wore them during the day too, all day everyday. I remember getting diaper changes every morning and one day the babysitter changed my diaper and asked me if I was potty trained. I told her yes I was and she put me in underwear. I offend wonder if I had said No, and she put that New diaper on me how that day would've gone.

• 3 weeks later...

First time I was punished for getting caught wearing a diaper was the spring of 73, we had just moved onto the farm the fall of 72 so in the spring after the fields had been ploughed and disked  we had to go out and pick the rocks off the field before planting could be done.

Well I had a diaper in my shorts and it slipped and sticking out one leg hole, got caught , sent to house to get punished by mom, moms form of punishment was to put a diaper on me and send me back out to the field in just the diaper to be ridiculed by the rest of the family. 

Second time I was caught I was made to wear just diapers for a week and I had to use the diaper instead of the bathroom.

I was never threatened with diapers. There was no reason. I did have two bedwetting siblings, though. The older one only wet occasionally (maybe a few times a month) and was threatened with diapers when it happened, but my parents never followed through. The younger one wet  nightly until around age 11 or 12 and wore goodnites. 

• Like 1

I was never "punished" with, or for, needing diapers as a kid. My parents were firm, and pretty matter-of-fact about my wearing them (primarily at night) - they wouldn't negotiate with me on it, and they weren't always discreet about it, which I think in retrospect might have been their attempt to put me under some subtle social pressure, but that was only around close family. I was never made to feel that I was "in trouble" or "bad". 

Wetting the bed. My mom would strip the sheets, lay diapers and plastic pants on the mattress protector and let me know I would be wearing them to bed that night. I think she purposely displayed them so my brothers would see them. If mom thought I was constipated, she thought everyone should be on a schedule, she would "take care of it" To make sure I had no lingering surprises I was diapered until she felt I was back to normal.

• 1 month later...

When:
Back when I was a five years old, school was out for the summer and my older sister and I had to attend a summer nursery

school (daycare) during the day while our mother was at work. This was 1955 and the School took everyone from infants to 12

years old (that's just a guess because I don't remember those details very well).

Where:
The play ground for the School was covered with 'beach sand' and on windy days they would spray down the sand with water

from a large hose with a Brass spray nozzle attached (I was totally fascinated by how far the nozzle could spray a stream of

water). Wetting down the sand over the play areas kept the dust and sand from blowing all around (the indoor playroom) while

us younger kids took an afternoon nap (or maybe it was a morning nap???). Anyway, I couldn't sleep one day and I was allowed

to Water down the sand on the playground on my own. I believe they just wanted to keep me out of the playroom where

everyone else was sleeping but I remember that I was having so much fun putting a layer of Crust on the sand that I felt like I could

Spray All the Dirt out of the SKY.! I thought that I was having the best day of my Whole Life... remember, I was 5.

The Transgression:
That's when another kid who couldn't sleep came up to me and said it was his turn to 'Water the Sand' and he tried to take the

water hose from me. I didn't see that he had any right to make such a demand but I relented and let him have it... the water that

is... Not the Hose and I was rather pleased with myself that I seemed to be just as good at watering fellow students as I was at

watering the sand. Although the teachers had other ideas...

Punishment:
We were both taken to the Nursery where the diaper changing room was. While the other kid had his clothes taken off to be

dried I had to take my clothes off and give them to him to wear while I was being punished... I wasn't happy. While he was putting my clothes on I got

spanked three or four times on my bare butt. That was, for me at that time, so shocking and terrifying that I started to pee. While

that was happening I was also being scolded by yet another teacher for peeing on the floor. I was lifted onto the changing table.

(This was literally a folding table with a plastic covered mattress from a lawn chair which was then covered with paper that

came off a roll at one end). By the time I realized what was happening and before I could begin to protest I was

being held down by three teachers so they could pin the diaper they had folded then and re-folded so it would fit my five year old frame. I can still

distinctly remember one of the teachers helping the other kid put my shorts on while the teacher who had just spanked and

diapered me stood me up and held open a pair amber colored latex rubber pants used to cover diapered butts back then.

Conclusion:
I spent the rest of that day wearing and having to use those diapers. That was another part of the punishment and it seemed to be

required for different teachers and older students to regularly check me to see if my diaper was wet or messy. Then they would announce

their findings to anyone nearby as if to remind them that 'This could be You'. I wasn't very happy with the entire ordeal and my

only consolation at the time was the fact that this sort of punishment was used frequently enough that none of us wanted to be on

the receiving end. That however didn't stop the teasing and humiliation we had to put up with from each other. But I also believe they

weren't as mean as they could have been, so maybe it did slow the teasing down a bit.

Epilogue:
To this day and because of that day,  'If I smell Baby Magic Lotion or Latex Rubber I can See and Smell and Feel that Nursery Room along with its cribs

and blocks and cloth diaper stackers hanging on the wall next to the changing table. I guess you could say it left an impression on me.

• 2 weeks later...

I was about 6 or 7 years old and had wet the bed.....again.  Mom and Dad were getting so tired of me waking them up in the middle of the night to help me get changed and to remake my bed that my father took one of my baby brother's diapers and but it on me and then wrapped duct tape around it so I couldn't take it off.  He then made me wear it in front of my 2 older brothers before I was allowed to go back to bed. When I started having day time accidents as well, my mother took me to the doctor and they discovered I had a bladder infection that was causing my accidents.  I started having such frequent infections that I ended up in the hospital with potential kidney infections.  I was never punished again for wetting the bed but was told I would grow out of it (which I eventually did) but that 1 time left me longing to be back in them ever since.