LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

Maggie did yes with her little head. Her mother never let her watch TV while she was eating then she was very enthusiastic at that particularity, so she took the bowl and with many attentions she followed her aunt to the living room, where she rested the bowl on the little table to be helped to seat t down on the sofa.

Louise picked up the bowl of cereal and took it into the living and set it down, after Maggie sat on the sofa Louise pushed little table to the sofa making it easier for Maggie. "Okay Maggie what do you want to watch, and if you make a mess don't worry I will clean it up." Louise said easing Maggie a bit.

“Can I watch the cartoons?” Maggie asked starting to eat her cereals. They wasn’t really the best, but she didn’t want offend her aunt that has been so good with her. But while she was eating the too big bowl slipped from her hands falling to the floor. “I’m sorry!” Maggie said sadly she had been very upset.

Maggie looked down while her aunt cleaned the floor. When her aunt finished cleaning the little girl waited for her aunt gave her another bowl but this time she was very carefully to don't make the bowl fall down. 

While Roxanne was in a motel sent a text message to Louise cellular:

"dear Louise in the envelope that I sent you there are:

• A credit card and the password to use it. There are already 500 dollars in it to use for Maggie and I will put some money every month 
  • All Maggie's medical records in the event that you need its there is the telephone number and the email address of the pediatrician who had her in care too. (but I really hope it isn't necessary) 
  • A letter that I wrote for Maggie where I explain my feelings for her and why I did what I did, she will decide if forgive me or not but I think that it’s right that she come to know the motivation because I did it. 
  • A telephone number with you can contact me in case of necessity: it's my emergency number active 24 hours for days only you and my boyfriend have this number. 

Have you received it? Please let me know" 

Louise read the text message on her phone, everything seamed to be right. But one thing did bother her it was letter Roxanne made explain her feelings for and why she did what she did. "
"Its best I look at it first and then hold on to it till 
Maggie is settled in and she is a bit older." 

Louise said as she started to make a shopping list for Maggie.

the text of the letter:

"my dear little puppy girl

it’s with the cried  in my heart that I write this letter for you because I really don't want to leave you. You are the most precious gift that life has ever given me and it’s for this reason that I decided to leave you because though I would never wanted , I hurt you and I will never forgive myself for this. I’m very sorry for the evil that I did to you until now, I would want you to understand that everything I done I did because I thought That it was the best thing for you, then I ask you to don’t hate me and if you can to forgive me.

I would want that you understand that though I will not won’t be there present I always keep you in my heart, and that I didn’t abandon you because I will always be there for you, I just take a step back entrusting you to a person that I think better than me in educate and growing you up.

I ask you to obey her always and listen everything she says as I would tell you it. I know that you can be a good girl when you want and that you will make me proud of you.

I hope this is a good way to see us again, not a farewell and I greet you with all my love.

Your mommy."

In the letter there was some round darker spots like some drops of liquid has fallen in it, surely some tears.

Louise let out a sigh, she did not know to feel, hate that she did this to Maggie pity that she could not take care of her even those in the latter it sounded like it, or feeling proud that she is finally thinking about someone else. "God dammit Roxanne  she didn't you come to me for help?" Louise said to herself.

Maggie found her aunt in the kitchen she was reading something but she didn't know what it was and she didn't care it because she thought that it was something for bigs. 

"aunty! What will we do today?" she asked with many curiosity when she thought that her aunt had finished. 

Maggie smiled while her aunt raised her up, and giggled when she tickled her tummy before hug her aunt, then the little girl waited to be brought to the bathroom to brush her teeth, she would need tho her aunt help to do it.

Meggie let her aunt dress her up then she follow her in the bathroom where she look her aunt take her toothbrush with snow white's head on the hundle. I need of my aunt's help to brush my tooth  because I can't do it myself, when she finish to do it i spit in the sink and I let my aunt clean my face of the residues of toothpaste. 

"I'm ready" I said to aunty going to wait her in the living room.

When Louise took Meggie out of the house, sop many thoughts were in her head, Meggie did not know how to brush her teeth, all most did not know how to get dressed and maybe did not know how to tire she shoes. "This is not normal YL's at her age and height now this stuff by now, she is going need so much help."

Maggie was happy that her aunt helped her to brush her teeth, it's not that she didn’t know how to do it but her mother never had given her so much attentions so she wanted enjoy of its (a little and harmless lie), Maggie let her aunt help her to wear her shoes and gave her her little hand to the aunt before to be brought out of the house. 

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)