LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

Maggie laughed squirming because the raspberry given on her tummy by the aunt. She let the aunt to put the fresh diaper and spread a little bit of cream on her private parts and butty before close the diaper on on her groin and tape it. Now she let to be raised up and brought to the kitchen. She was very hungry.

Louise smiled and she heard Maggie laughter as she got another baby diaper out and the rash cream just in case and put it on Maggie's private parts. "Let's see I need to get youethlock diapers, powder and wipes and a booster set as well." 

Louise thought but then saw how Maggie was squirming and then took off the baby diaper. "Sorry Maggie I see other baby diapers are to small for your body, good thing you have another pear of pantys. Now how about you go to the living room and watch tv and I will be right back with some clean pantys and food."

Maggie went to the living room, and she turned on the TV to watch the cartoon. Meantime Roxanne sent a text message to Louise cellular: “hi Louise Yesterday I forgot to say you that together the bank account credentials I sent you all Maggie's medical records because I think that they can be useful. Please let me know if they arrive you because they are very important things." 

Louise rubbed her forehead still pissed at Roxanne, but it seems she is not going to Half ass this like all ways. "Here's hopping." Louise said to herself thinking about her sister, after getting a Louise's pantys from her room as well as a dress, Louise went to the living room and said. "Here are your clothes Maggie."

"Good morning!" a messenger man said giving you a big envelope "are you Louise Doherty ? There are a packs for you. Can you sign here?" he said her. 

Main time Maggie was taking her panties waiting her aunt for help her to wear its. 

The little girl looked down “then... I need to your help” she said “I can’t dress my self”

The mother tried to teach her how do it but the little girl never succeeded to dress herself correctly then Roxanne had given up.

Though Maggie never dressed herself wanted try to do, then she took the panties that her aunt gave her and tried to wear it, but she put the put in front the back part and went next the aunt. 

"Look Aunty ! I did it" she said looking her aunt hoping that she would praise her. 

Louise kissed Maggie's forehead seeing she was trying. "Maggie sweetie you put the panties but upside down, but its okay let me show you how to but them on right." As Louise helped Maggie she thought. "Maggie may not even need panties anymore if she has daytime accident as well as night time accident." After showing Maggie how, she smiled. "There we go all done."

"thanks aunty!" Maggie said smiling after to be helped by her aunt then she gave her her little hand to be brought to the kitchen and put on the chear. But she was too tall for seat at the table that reached her eyes.

"aunty! The table is too high for me" she said to her aunt. 

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)