LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

“It’s because I fell in love for a man, and he doesn’t want children” Roxanne said to her sister “I love him too much and I don’t want lose him. More I’m sick of her tantrums and her being annoying” then she adds: “though I don’t bear her she is however my daughter then naturally I will contribute economically to her maintenance: in some day a case will arrive to you. There are the credentials to access to a bank account where I will periodically pour some money. I just sent it to you”.

“I tried to grow her up like a normal child” the mother of the little girl answered “but it’s clear that I’m not able to, then I think that it’ better if you think about it” she answered keeping the tears "let me know whether it arrives or not arrives please. “Ok?” Roxanne said to her sister.

“groun her up is a work far above my competence!” she said crying “I decided to entrust her to you because though accidentally I risked hurting her. Please! I fear that it happen again and that the next time it will be irreparable”.

Maggie woke up the next morning, and she was still sucking her inch. She needed to poop to than she started to grunt straining until she Successed to fill the back part of her diaper before to pee again. “Oh no!” she exclaimed hoping that her aunt wouldn’t scold her.

Louise had a hard time  going to sleep in the armchair so just slept on the floor, but soon she work up to the sound of someone sobbing and remembered all that happen yesterday night. She got up to see trying to strand up but soon falling because of the thick make sift diapers she was wearing.

"Maggie its okay sweetie I am here." Louise said after getting up and going to the crib.

Maggie was still sighing where her aunt come to rise her up. The smell of the dirty diaper was very strong and the little girl was very embarrassed for this and more she feared to be scolded or punished by her aunt.

Maggie let her aunt rise her up, and she tried to calm down sucking her thumb while she put her on the changing table. “I-I’m sorry!” the little girl said sighing and resting her little had on her aunt shoulder who cuddled her, she was so embarrassed that she neither can look  her aunt's face.

Maggie sat down on the changing table waiting for the return of her aunt still sucking her inch and trying to calm down. Meantime she started to observe well her new room because the night before she was too tired to do it. It was the classic nursery whose dominant colors were purple and the white and this liked to the little girl very much. The walls were decorated with baby looney toons characters and next one of these there was the crib and the changing table upon which she was.

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)