LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

"hi Victor!" Louise answered to her husband kissing his lips "it's been very good" she said starting to tell him her day "it seems that Roxanne is working hard, and I'm very happy for this" she explained to her husband.

Victor smiled as he listen to his wife explain her day with her sister, when she was done he said, "Excellent I can't wait for the girls to spend time with her," After that he said that he would be power washing the house. so maybe we could take Maggie and maybe Christine if she WAS feeling better to see their new room when they visit Roxanne.

"I can't wait for it too" Victor said her "and we could spend that time together" victor said sweetly to her wife "I could have some Idea about how spend that time!" Victor whispered to her wife hear.  

Louise giggled as she playfully slapped her husband forearm and she was then told to go into the living room to relax as he would fishes making dinner. Louise smiled and kissed her husband before heading into the living room where her niece was already back in the living room sitting in the armchair and reading her book.

Victor smiled before go to prepare the dinner, he prepared the chicken with curry and went to set the table while his wife relaxed a bit in the living room

"hello auntie" Maggie said her before return to her book.

Maggie sat down next her aunt "I'm all right" Maggie answered to her aunt "it's a very beautiful book. Now I set the table" she said going to take the crockeries and the necessary. She wanted that her tired aunt relaxed a little before eat. 

(it could be ok, but we should think about a good epilogue) 

52 minutes ago, cute little kokiri girl said:

Maggie finished to set the table while her aunt seat down on a chair into the kitchen. She let her uncle bring a big pot on the table before seat down on her high chair. She let her uncle serve her dinner waiting for all have theirs dishes full, before start to eat.