LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

"she is 8 years old" Victor said to the lady cuddling her daughter while he was talking with Louise "soon we will go to home to have a dinner. OK?" the man said to Christine before apologize with Louise for his daughter's ways. 

Maggie stomach too began to grumble noisely. 

"Christine too had YL" Victor explained to the woman. He talked with the lady for two hours before look his wristwatch "it's noon I didn't notice that it was so late!" he said apologizing with the lady and taking his daughter in his arms "we have to have lunch with her grandparents" he said before take leave from Louise and saying goodbye to Maggie who did good with her little hand. 

As the adults talked both girls took a little nap till they were wake. "Papa I am hungry and need a change." Christine said with a little wine she she was picked up by her dad. "It was very nice to talk to you Victor and I look forward to seeing you again."

Louise said blushing and then said. "I-I mean I look forward seeing our little ones playing together." She then got her bike.  "Okay Maggie get on your bike its time to go home."

"Oks squirrel girl" Victor said to her dauhgter "now we go to granny and I bet that she prepared for you the cookies that you like very much. are you happy? I will change your diaper when we will be here ok?"

"Aunty! I need a change too" Maggie said to her aunt hopping that she change her diaper as soon as they will arrive at home because the wet diaper was starting to annoy her. Then she said warmly goodby to Christine, hopping to meet her again soon because she found her niece and she took much funny  playing with her.

Christine smiled at the thought of granny's cookies but pouted on having to be change there. "Papa I need a change now I-I made a number 2." The girl said blushing before warmly goodbye to Maggie.

"Don't worry I will get you changed when we get home." Louise said watching her baby girl got on her own bike.

Maggie said goodbye to Christine before leaving with her aunt riding his bicycle and following her aunt while Christine father was changing her diaper on the bench. It was been a wonderful day for Maggie: she had received a gift from her aunty, she learned to cycling, and she met a new friend. She rided smiling behind her aunt. 

Maggie did a big yawn while her aunt undressed her to change her diaper before search her pacifier. It has been a great experience for her but she was tired, maybe a little nap would have been a great idea for her, then she unconsciously put her thumb in her mouth falling in a sleep on the changing table 

Maggie awoke two hours later in the crib. She didn't want to get up so she lay in the crib sucking the pacifier while she waited for her aunt to pick her up. She was a little thirsty but could wait for her aunt to come and pick her up from the crib. 

Now the thirst was starting to annoy her then she decided to get up from the crib. Then she did the maneuver that her aunt showed her to lower the rail of the crib then she He climbed It getting down to floor. Then with A bit of a challenge, because the diaper, she walked searching her aunt. 

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)