LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new life with aunty Louise (started again)

Little Giammy

Maggie was a little girl 8 years old, even if because her childish and and very spoiled behavior nobody would ever say that.

She had red and very curly hair hairstyled in two twin tails and two dark green eyes on a face sprinkled with freckles.

It was very terrible for her when her mother decided to abandon her to her sister Louise to start together her new boyfriend for who knows where, specifically because she didn't see her aunt since she was only two years old, and she didn't know anything about her. 

Now she was sat down under the porch of her aunt's house, very scared and sad with only a suitcase with her clothes in it, two red eyes because the cry, a letter from her mother for her aunt pinned to her skirt and a pair of very wet panties. 

Louise was relaxing at home when she hared little knocks on her door. "Now who could that be at this time of night?" Louise said to herself as she went to the door. Louise was a 33 year old woman who lived by herself, she had red hair and blue eyes.

When she opened the door there sitting on her porch was Maggie, her sister's daughter. "Maggie is that you?" Louise asked as she was shocked to see niece.

(Hay can Maggie be older then 6 maybe 11 she can still be little, but older.)

(what do you think about 8 or 9 years old?) 

Maggie looked up while she was still crying. She was very scared because her mommy had left her alone and in the dark. More she didn’t meet her aunt since a lot of time, and she didn’t remember anything about her then she was even more scared. But she didn’t want that her aunt get angry with her then she slowly got up, and she silently approached the woman. A gust of wind hit her panties making her feel cold and making her crying even more.

Upon seeing niece cry, Louise keeled down and picked her up. "Shhhhh its okay Maggie I got you." After giving a quick look to see if her sister was around Louise took Maggie inside. As she she did she felt the wet skirt Maggie was wearing. "Let's get you into the bathroom, then how about some warm milk?"

Louise asked as she rubbed her little niece's back and went into the bathroom.

(Well I want her to be smart and say she is to old for diapers, but she can still be small.)

Maggie let herself be carried away by her aunt holding her very tightly and resting her little head to her aunt’s shoulder who brought her to the house while she was still crying. Now that she wasn’t longer alone she felt reassured, and she put her inch in her mouth starting to suck it, she always did it when she was restless.

After getting into the bathroom, Louise put Maggie down on the floor and then saw the note. After giving it a quick look Louise was upset but calmed down when she saw Maggie sucking her thumb.

"Okay sweetie lets get you out of those wet clothes." Louise took off Maggie's wet skirt and big girl pantys before getting a warm wash cloth and cleaning her up.

Maggie let her aunty bring her to the bathroom and remove her clothes without remove her inch from her mouth. She was glad that her aunt didn’t scold her for suck her inch because her mother and her boyfriend didn't nothing but scold and punish her for this.

After wiping Maggie's lower body clean, Louise looked it her. It had been years since she saw her last, its not like Louise did not want to, she did but after that big fight she had with her sister, Louise was not allowed to see her.

Louise keeled down and said. "I don't have any pantys in your size. but I still have those diapers you had when you were three, so till we get some pantys can you were the diapers?"

(Hey can we make Maggie a youthlock?)

(I think that it's a very good idea because much thing that i'd like add would be contextualized)

Maggie let herself be dried by her aunty blushing a bit for embarrassing. When her aunt finished washing her she let herself be wrapped with a towel and be raised up by her aunt while she did a big yawn. She was very tired both because at that hour she was already in bed and before that day has been the worst in her live, and she wanted only close it with a good sleep. She wasn’t enthusiastic to the idea of wearing diapers, but she was too tired to discuss.

“Aunty!” the little girl call “my PJ is in my suitcase"

After picking Maggie up she took the 6 year old looking youthlock to her old room. When they went in, Louise took Maggie to the changing table and laid her down.

"I am sorry Maggie but I only have diapers from when you were a three, but with your little body they will fit on you but they will be a bit tight." Soon Louise lifted Maggie's bottom up and soon the sweet small of baby powder hit the air.

Maggie let her aunt rest her on the changing table, though she didn’t want wear a diaper but at that moment she was too tired to discuss, therefore she let her do. She did a big yawn, and she put her inch in her mouth starting to suck it, while her aunt sprinkled and spread the baby powder on her private parts. Then let her aunt put the diaper under her butty, close and tape it. when her aunt finished she let herself to be rised up on her aunt arms resting her little head on her shoulder. She wanted  be cuddled.

After powdering, Louise got an old diaper out and put it on Maggie trying to make it loses for her. After she was diapered Louise put her little niece in the youthlock crib.

"Okay Maggie I well get you your pjs and be right back." After Louise left the room she said to herself "Its funny when I got that crib I had no idea she would have YouthLock. It was just a cute big crib I thought would be good for her to sleep in because of her rolling problem." 

When Louise came back, Maggie asked her if she could sleep with her. "Sorry dear you could fall out of my bad and hurt yourself." Louise said as she got a sheet and made a cloth diaper before putting it into the pj pants. 

Soon Maggie was put in her pj's, her pj bottoms bulging because of the make shift cloth diaper that was stuffed in her pjs. 

“I’m afraid of stay alone” Maggie said crying “please! Only for tonight” she implored. She was very scared, and she really hoped to sleep with her aunt. “I promise that I will be good but don’t let me alone!” she said crying very loud

"Yes please!" The little girl answered, calming down a little and putting her thumb in her mouth before putting her head on her aunt's shoulder. He wanted his pacifier, but his mother had thrown him away, so for the moment he would have to settle for his thumb. "next to me, please!" Maggie asked, hoping her aunt would consent to her request.

Maggie let her aunt put her in the crib and started to feel reassured in that her aunt had consented to her request. She was sucking her inch when she passed her arm through the bar of crib. “aunty the hand” she asked hoping that her aunt hold her little hand until she falls in asleep.

Maggie smiled when aunt Louise took her little hand starting to cuddle her. Now that her aunt was next to her little girl felt safe, then she did a big yawn before start to suck her inch again, she was very tired because that bad day, and she fell in asleep very quickly.

• Little Giammy changed the title to new life with aunty Louise (started again)