LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy Diapers

Does anyone mess their diapers ? Recently I have on accident. I am wondering if this may be the next thing along with my incontinence. I did not enjoy big poops and wonder if I can do a diet that limits how often i poop. Liquids, better digested foods.

Just a few questions.  Have you gone the route of making yourself bladder incontinent, or have you become bladder incontinent?  If it was by your choice, perhaps the method you used also had an effect on your bowel control.  I know some people become bladder incontinent by just relaxing, not ever trying to hold it and just letting it out whenever they feel the slightest need.  Perhaps that can also lead to unconscious relaxing of your bowel sphincter without realizing.  If you are not trying for bowel incontinence, keep in mind one accident does not a bowel incontinent person make.  Perhaps it was a new medication, feeling a little ill or something you ate that disagreed with you.  If it happens again and it's not what you desired, see your doctor just to make sure you don't have any serious medical issue.  It also may be fate and you could just be one of the many people in the world who become bowel incontinent due to situations beyond their control.  If you do intend to also become bowel incontinent but do not like large poops, I think there might be several thoughts on that matter.  Eating smaller portions or different foods could help, but I also think someone who is bowel incontinent and has no control at all would have more of a tenancy to have smaller loads to begin with.  My reasoning?  Large loads can be caused by a person holding it for a couple days before going to the toilet, or even from constipation.  It seems to me a person with no control at all would have their bowels release automatically by themselves way before they get enough built up to have a huge massive load.  I may be wrong, but that is my thought.