LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer Swim Patreon Preview

A very big thank you to my lovely patrons. Your support enables me to spend more time writing (which means more stories for you to read) :) 

Part one and two of this story are available on my Patreon. It features Andy and Kai, two of the characters from Beach Baby.  This story can be read separately from Beach Baby, which is complete on Patreon, along with Bad Seed.  There are four ongoing stories- Secrets to Keep (an ABDL boy who has a secret crush on his female best friend), Summer Swim (ABDL boy on vacation with his girlfriend), Daddy's Girl (a thriller; a serial killer stalk his next victim), and The Rainbow's End (ABDL girl who stumbles across some Fae and pays the padded price).

https://www.patreon.com/Cute_Kitten

SUMMER SWIM

CK  Cute_Kitten

A warm, salty breeze rustled the palm leaves. Waves crashed in the distance. Kai closed his eyes and leaned into the plump cushion on the wicker chair. The rustle of his plastic backed diaper filled the early morning quiet. “It’s a good day for surfing. Shame about all those shark sightings.”

“With the beach closed, you’d think the pools would be more crowded.”  Andy pushed her sunglasses up on top of her head like a headband, messing up her already disheveled blonde spikes. 

“This pool is hotel guests only.”  Kai opened his eyes as Andy’s shadow fell over him. 

“We’re the only ones out here.”  The warm husky note in her tone sent shivers down his spine. The look in her eyes heated his cheeks. His lips tingled. Her face came closer. He ducked his head at the last second; her lips landed on his forhead. 

“Andy!”  Kai looked around for witnesses. His cheeks blushed sunset pink in embarrassment. Andy knew how shy he got in public, but she liked to tease him. 

“Chill, babe. It’s just a little kiss. I couldn’t help it. You’re just too pretty.”  She nibbled playfully on his ear, then started tickling him and making him squirm. His diaper crinkled as he tried to get away from her. His crotch grew wet and warm as he peed.

“Stop! You’re gonna make my diaper leak!”  He giggled helplessly, trapped in the chair. 

“I just changed you before breakfast. You can’t be that wet already.”  Andy stopped tickling him and gazed down at the puffy bulge in his shorts from his thick diaper as if she could judge how wet it was from just looking. She raised an eyebrow.  “Do you need another diaper change already?”

“I don’t know.”  Kai spent so much time in diapers, wetting and messing himself without warning that the only time he knew he needed changed was when his diaper was bloated with pee and on the edge of leaking. Andy often said she couldn’t trust him with his diapers, so she checked him.  He scrunched his face up and wriggled his hips experimentally. His diaper crinkled; it felt warm, the thick padding swaddling his crotch and buttocks. Was it warm from just his body heat, or had he peed? “I don’t think so? My diaper is a little wet?”  

“You don’t know the state of your own diaper? You’re the one wearing it.” 

The redness on Kai’s cheeks spread as his blush deepened with his embarrassment.  “I-I can’t help it. If I knew, I could wear pullups instead of these horribly thick diapers you keep me in.” 

Andy leaned closer, each hand on the arm of the wicker chair, trapping Kai in.  “And why do you need such thick diapers?”  

“Cuz...cuz they protect me. I can’t control….I don’t know when I need to...I-I- I can’t say it! Andy!”  Kai buried his face in Andy’s neck, too embarrassed to say it out loud, in a public place, even though they were the only two people in the hotel pool area. Not even staff were around. 

Andy kissed the top of his head. “Tell me, baby. Come on. You’re a brave boy. You can do it. Why do you need thick diapees?”   She rubbed his back in encouragement as he leaned into her.

“Cuz I don’t know when I gotta go.” 

“Go where?”

“Pee-pee or poo-poo.”   Kai shivered as he whispered the words against the warm skin of Andy’s throat. He was terrified someone would over hear, yet saying them out loud solidified the truth of the words. 

“Where do you go pee-pee and poo-poo?”

“In my diapee.”

“Good boy! And why do you go pee-pees and poo-poos in your diapees?”

“Cuz I can’t control it.” 

“And why can’t you control it?”  

Kai wondered why Andy kept circling back on the same logic. He kept his voice at a soft whisper.  “Cuz I’m a baby.”

“Yes, you’re my pretty baby.”  Andy blew a raspberry on his cheek, making him giggle and squirm.  A hand snuck down his shorts, squeezing his crotch.

“Andy.”  Kai whined helplessly but not stopping the diaper check. 

“Just as I expected. A little damp- you’re good.”

“I did have a lot of juice at breakfast. I could’ve needed a diaper change.”  Kai leaned back and reached for his neon blue juice drink topped with marashino cherries and a little paper umbrella. 

Andy plopped back down in her own seat, limbs sprawled boyishly as she fished a slice of pineapple out of her bright orange and yellow drink. She sucked on it noisily. 

Kai shook his head at her vulgarity. “And you call me childish.”  

“I’m not the one who wears diapers. Blue diapers with little cartoon fishies all over them.” 

• Like 2

This is good, I am getting a more developed relationship vibe from this one, as opposed to the germinating relationship in "Bad Seed". Thank-you much for posting this new story, I am eager to read more. 

On 9/5/2019 at 10:01 PM, Shotgun Diplomat said:

This is good, I am getting a more developed relationship vibe from this one, as opposed to the germinating relationship in "Bad Seed". Thank-you much for posting this new story, I am eager to read more. 

I'm glad you like it :) 

Bad Seed featured Cameron and Lili coming together and growing their relationship (and growing up a bit themselves, though I don't think Lili managed that part very well LOL).  

This story, Summer Swim, features Andy and Kai. They're characters from another story, Beach Baby.  In this story, they already have an established relationship :) 

8 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

They're characters from another story, Beach Baby

Speaking of  "Beach Baby"... Any chance that you ever continued that, I was solidly hooked from the get go (as I am with all of your art) and I would love to read more if there is more to be read. 

6 minutes ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Speaking of  "Beach Baby"... Any chance that you ever continued that, I was solidly hooked from the get go (as I am with all of your art) and I would love to read more if there is more to be read. 

Disregard previous. I failed to look at the message doohicky and saw that you replied to mine from earlier. Oppsie Daisy on my part. Thanks for the information CK have a Gooder!

7 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Disregard previous. I failed to look at the message doohicky and saw that you replied to mine from earlier. Oppsie Daisy on my part. Thanks for the information CK have a Gooder!

It's all good, just part of being human. :)  Happy reading!