LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you think discovering your ABDL side has made you a happier person?

Mindylou

Since discovering my inner child in ABDL, I have felt happier and more complete than ever before. I love the escape that Little space gives me, the diapees,  the pacis, the diapees, the smell good powder, my baba, watching cartoons, oh did I mention the diapees?? ???

It wasn't so much  discovery; it was "want." From the earliest age, I desperately wanted to be in  rubber panties. Diapers were in that equation but not as prominent. It happened such that I became diaper dependent and my wildest dreams realized. That makes me happy!  :rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, ppdude said:

It wasn't so much  discovery; it was "want." From the earliest age, I desperately wanted to be in  rubber panties. Diapers were in that equation but not as prominent. It happened such that I became diaper dependent and my wildest dreams realized. That makes me happy!  :rolleyes:

I can see your point in the 'want' part! 

I'd say yes it has. Since being in nappies most nights and my wife putting me on her breast, I sleep better and we feel closer (Not that we were distant or anything to begin with). Waking up with a dummy in is just the icing on the cake.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Frogboy said:

I'd say yes it has. Since being in nappies most nights and my wife putting me on her breast, I sleep better and we feel closer (Not that we were distant or anything to begin with). Waking up with a dummy in is just the icing on the cake.

Sweet ???

And a wet diaper too I'm sure ?

In some ways it has made me happier and in some ways it hasn't.  Its hard to accept the lil side at times.  It comes out at the worst times and it can have an negative impact on your life at times.  But when I'm able to regress then I'm definitely happy.  When you can get to the point in your life where you can accept it as who you are then you definitely can be happier.  There are times when I feel im finally there and then bam the questions of why am I like this comes out of nowhere.  It was definitely fun and made me happy when I first found the abdl scene on line.  And was able to start wearing again.  I have worn diapers when I was around 4 and use to use a bottle in secret growing up.  Never understood why or what it was, but once I realized what it was it made me happy.  But I can honestly say though, that I have gone through the ups and downs, the purge cycles, the hatred for the lil.  I definitely feel silly at times and think that its stupid, but thankfully I don't think that way for very long.  I'm just really trying to learn who I am and enjoy being me.  Being in the chatroom again and allowing the lil to come out more, has definitely made me happy and a bit of relief knowing that I'm able to be who I really am.

• Like 2

For me it was less about discovering my AB side that made me happy and more about finding my Daddy that made me happy. My AB side has always been there and I would indulge it sure. It was nice but it never felt complete to me until I found my DD. He is such a caring, loving, gentle man, although stern if I try being bratty, and his love took the AB part of me that I accepted and brought it into something that gives me joy because of the bond it creates between the two of us.

Falling asleep on his chest as he strokes my hair, cuddling shyly behind a stuffie as he changes me, splashing happily in the tub while he washes my back. These are all things that now bring me joy because of the joyfully look on Daddy's face. It is just such a different level of happiness for me having Daddy caring for me but also being able to share a mature, adult relationship with him.

So is it really finding my AB that gave me that happiness and joy, no, but has it enhanced the happiness and joy I found when I found my DD, yes.

Little kaiya

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

For me it was less about discovering my AB side that made me happy and more about finding my Daddy that made me happy. My AB side has always been there and I would indulge it sure. It was nice but it never felt complete to me until I found my DD. He is such a caring, loving, gentle man, although stern if I try being bratty, and his love took the AB part of me that I accepted and brought it into something that gives me joy because of the bond it creates between the two of us.

Falling asleep on his chest as he strokes my hair, cuddling shyly behind a stuffie as he changes me, splashing happily in the tub while he washes my back. These are all things that now bring me joy because of the joyfully look on Daddy's face. It is just such a different level of happiness for me having Daddy caring for me but also being able to share a mature, adult relationship with him.

So is it really finding my AB that gave me that happiness and joy, no, but has it enhanced the happiness and joy I found when I found my DD, yes.

Little kaiya

I love reading your comments on different threads.. it's obvious you are blissfully happy with your daddy and your life. I will strive for that .. and a good Daddy makes all the difference! Mine is in training so to speak, I'm teaching him about this as we go. But he has the natural personality for my DD. 

Aw, thank you so much.

Life can be the strangest thing really. Daddy and I weren't looking for anyone when we met but we just clicked on a bunch of different issues and my amazing Wife also recognized the potential for a deep, abiding love. Now we've been together almost 2 years and my Wife and I for 13 years and the three of us couldn't be happier or closer together. We're actually talking about having a commitment ceremony for he and I to further formalize the relationship and the collaring ceremony we had. My incredible Wife has also offered to do the decor and help plan the ceremony, like a wedding planner ?

It's not something that just happened though, it takes a lot of communication and maturity but we all are so incredibly happy so it's definitely worth it to us ??

I do hope our situation helps people who may be thinking about giving up on finding someone find some renewed optimism. Staying open, living life to the fullest and staying positive can really make a huge difference ?

Little kaiya

• Like 1

Boy is that ever a loaded question. I stumbled accross fox tales times when i was in highschool doing "research" at night. I found myself putting myself into the roles of the main male protagonist and finding comfort in that. Shortly thereafter i thought i was a freal and repressed that side for oh i dont know 3 years ish. Went to uni, got a girlfriend who i had told before we started dating cause i trusted her so much. 4 years later she breaks my heart had became my mommy and then leaves, move to uk come back 6 months later let that side come out more. Feel more pain repress and that leaves me here. Wanting to find someone to help take the pain away. 

Overall i think it has caused me and equal ammount comfort and discomfort, happiness and pain. And like all things in life has the potential to bring as much joy as pain. 

My history of bladder control problems is hardly a secret within the incontinence community. Nor within the ABDL on-line community. For those DD members who do not know me the short story is that I was born in 1964 with what today is termed over-active bladder. I was toilet-trained by 33 months, but still needed just-in-case diapers for trips, etc. At puberty in 1976 I reverted to bedwetting, so since then I always worn diapers to bed. At 21 in 1985 I lost all my daytime control, so I've needed diapers 24/7 since then. By the fall of 1990 all the logistics of diapers 24/ was depressing me.

That was when my youngest sister, also urinary incontinent, told me that it was stupid and self-defeating for me to hate and resent my diapers, because hating my diapers would not restore my bladder control. She went on to tell me many other incontinent adults had some fun with their diapers by playing ABDL to cope. That worked for her and it has worked for me. She is a happily married successful award-winning costume designer. I am a happily married successful partner in a corporate law firm.

Playing ABDL could help you cope and remain functional!

• Like 2

So true! It's a great coping method! It's really great for me.. oddly enough when my daddy comes home in the mornings he'll pay my wet diaper and I'll say daddy's home and that's about all it takes to get him revved up ?

• Like 1

Ending the repression of my little side and working on self-acceptance has hands down made me happier. I was so stressed and just downright miserable for many years trying to make my little side go away, but when I decided to accept my little side, I became much happier. Now I'd say I'm a pretty happy person. I do get stressed at times, but regression puts everything back into perspective and helps me think creatively.

For those of us who are able to push shame out of the way, I think so! The only people I've known who are sadder when embracing their ABDL selves are those who've not been able to find external validation from any source. I think that's the second half of self-acceptance; is finding a community who embrace the shape of your happiness, and respect the you who you need to be.

A lot happier.  A lot more relaxed.  I used to get into all sorts of displacement activities (If that's the right term).  Extreme rock-climbing and running, for instance.  I'm pretty sure I went that way because I was an AB and had to throw myself into other things to distract myself.  That was actually very good for me when I was younger.  I was very fit and learned to address my fears and how to survive in difficult situations.  But I'm getting a bit old for that now, as my body is starting to need more looking after.  And now I'm able to be an AB a lot more, and wear nappies every day, I don't feel the need to push myself to the limits any more.  I still get plenty of exercise, but that drive to push myself to the absolute edge seems to have gone now.  I loved it, but I don't miss it.  It's amazing what a nice thick nappy and a big dummy can do - who needs meditation? ?

yes 100%, i used to be an angry teen who hated everyone and everything for having an unfair life. when i started doing what i wanted (abdl) things finally got better and started looking up for me and I could finally say to myself, "its going to be ok now, you're an adult and can make your own decisions"

(when i think about it it makes perfect sense why im ABDL and want to do it all over)

the lifestyle is such an important stress reliever for me.

• Like 1

I really think I've always wanted to be, a toddler and really have always been a toddler on the inside. The inner child has always been there. I guess the point when I truely became happy was when I accepted that I will always be a toddler. Now I'm really happy with me being me. I embrace the toddler in me. That's my happiness.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

It has definitely made me happier. I first discovered it at age 17. It's been a rocky journey in the last 4 years, but I'm glad it happened. I've been happier now that I've been able to explore this long-repressed side of myself.

On 9/15/2019 at 7:39 AM, littleTomás said:

Ending the repression of my little side and working on self-acceptance has hands down made me happier. I was so stressed and just downright miserable for many years trying to make my little side go away, but when I decided to accept my little side, I became much happier. Now I'd say I'm a pretty happy person. I do get stressed at times, but regression puts everything back into perspective and helps me think creatively.

This is how I felt for over 40 years. I wish I had acted on it much earlier. I am now 70 and have allowed myself to wear nappies for the last five years, and I am much more contented. Maybe it is the age we live in that is more accepting of 'alternative' lifestyles than it was when I was 20. I have always been a happy person but with a little something missing. Now it is not.

On 9/16/2019 at 9:41 AM, Stroller said:

A lot happier.  A lot more relaxed.  I used to get into all sorts of displacement activities (If that's the right term).  Extreme rock-climbing and running, for instance.  I'm pretty sure I went that way because I was an AB and had to throw myself into other things to distract myself.  That was actually very good for me when I was younger.  I was very fit and learned to address my fears and how to survive in difficult situations.  But I'm getting a bit old for that now, as my body is starting to need more looking after.  And now I'm able to be an AB a lot more, and wear nappies every day, I don't feel the need to push myself to the limits any more.  I still get plenty of exercise, but that drive to push myself to the absolute edge seems to have gone now.  I loved it, but I don't miss it.  It's amazing what a nice thick nappy and a big dummy can do - who needs meditation? ?

i never went for the rock climbing, but have always been an active 'outside' sort. As you say, Stroller, I have to look after my body more now. I have just been told I have prostate cancer so that focuses the mind even more. On the positive side I told the surgeon that I would be fine with the incontinence part as I have always wet the bed and nappies are fine, you should have seen his face, he was very surprised!

• 2 weeks later...

I have always had ABDL tendencies for as long as I can remember, however I always thought it was wrong.  Being diagnosed with a serious lung/heart disease over ten years ago, my ABDL kicked into high gear and to this day it is part of my daily life and I would not change that for anything, it has been a huge help with coping.  Now don't get me wrong, I still have a wonderful job that I love, and am now in graduate school so I have many adult responsibilities.  However the minute I get home I am free to be little me whenever.  It helps that I have the best husband and daddy ever though and he puts up a lot from my little side.

• 1 month later...

Best feeling was discovering I was not the only one.

We only got internet when I was in my late teens and I had been wearing padded shorts and nappies secretly since 12 years old.

was shocked how many other people out there like me and how much stuff you could buy.

Discoverer this website and joined chat was one of the best times and feelings ever.

Chatting to someone called curious and making me feel welcome. (not seen them on here for years)

Finding my ab side has definitely  help me become happier in life I find I can relax so much easier I just go and put a nappy on and a onesie  on and I feel the relief  ,I'm very lucky that my  wife knows so she dosnt mind me being dressed as a baby 

Yes and no. If I could choose, I wouldn’t have this fetish. It makes life harder and more expensive and hangs over every promising relationship.

But since I do have it, I enjoy it. I let is relax me, and I don’t have any of the guilt or shame feelings so many others have experienced, and I never have.

• Like 2