LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For those with children

On 11/11/2019 at 1:14 PM, gmcchamp99 said:

I am the proud father of four amazing children. 10, 8, 5 & 3 years old. To my knowledge and my wife's,  none of them know about my use of diapers 24/7. I routinely have diapers delivered to our home and each of them have helped carry the boxes from the front door step to our basement. They have asked what is in them which is usually followed by my response of 'Computer Parts or Car Parts' and it gets left at that. 

I wear appropriate fitting clothing, onesies and keep my supplies in a very nice footlocker at the foot of our bed. Using due diligence has helped us not have to go through that conversation. 

Hi, I am a single dad with a 15 yo and an 8 yo boys, none of them know about my love for nappies, although the youngest boy opened a box of nappies I have delivered, and was asking me for a few days why I needed nappies, was difficult but he hasn't said anything again since then, I don't wear 24/7 but I do most nights and days when I'm not working

• 1 month later...

I can remember when my oldest was 2 she saw my diaper peeking up and said "Daddy diaper". I think since she was so young she doesn't remember but more recently I had just sat them down for lunch. I was stretching and didn't think anything of it because my bambinos ride pretty low but apparently part of the front was sticking out the top of the jeans. Once I walked out of the dining room my boyfriend followed me and said watch out, your diaper was showing slightly and Ellie(7 and oldest) was staring. Little scary but she never said anything and I figured she would.

• 4 weeks later...

Even though I'm not incontinent myself, I'm personally planning to explain that incontinence is a thing that some people experience around the same time that I'm potty training my kid. (I'm trying to conceive, not a parent yet.) My goal is to have my child grow up seeing disabilities as just a normal part of how people vary, so I'm going to teach them about various disabilities throughout childhood. Besides, I have concerns about how much of potty training involves teaching kids that diapers = being a baby = something bad, and my hope is to have them see potty training as just something that's more convenient and hygienic but not inherently better or more adult than using diapers. I feel bad for the people who let a fear of needing diapers control their lives, such as people who decide to just stay at home 24/7 so they can rush to the bathroom whenever they need to, and I want my kid to know if they're ever incontinent that it's OK to wear diapers.