LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Insurance

Frankies  Wet

There are few and far between , but I have heard of some ins companies that cover diapers. But I don't think mine would and if they did, ,, it would be the cheap ones for sure.

The good thing is they will cover your incontinence products.  The unknown thing is what types and quality of products are they willing to cover?  Many people have said insurance covers diapers for their incontinence, but only a specific amount per month or only one specific generic type brand.  If you want quality premium diapers that will do the job you need them to do, I hope they are willing to cover the extra cost.

One question:  Your information says you are a diaper lover.  Are you also actually incontinent as well?  Your level of incontinence should dictate the quality of product you need, therefore they should cover the added cost for premium diapers.  By the way, I get down to the Mishawaka area a few times a year.  Feel free to send me a message if we haven't already chatted.

• Like 1

I have checked with my carrier and they don't cover any incontinence products. None of the suppliers I checked with had systems in place to handle and track scripts, medical codes, or billing to third parties. Despite that, you could submit your paid invoice to the ins co and expect reimbursement, but that ain't gonna happen either.

12 hours ago, foreverdl said:

There are few and far between , but I have heard of some ins companies that cover diapers. But I don't think mine would and if they did, ,, it would be the cheap ones for sure.

I think it really varies based on insurance programs and carriers. I get a flat rate but not specific coverage.