LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nightmare day

Hi guys, well today I have had a nightmare of a day!

As you know already from my previous posts I am 24/7 and have been for quite some time. Anyway, today started like any usual day, get up, shower including new diaper and fresh cover, pack diaper bag, pack lunch and set off for work. 

Got to work 2x pallets loaded via forklift into the back of the van, strapped down using the holding bolts.

Headed towards the m6 up to Scotland. Turned off for the road to Stranraer went about thirty miles and had a car overtake me dangerously, pulled back into my lane too quickly and I had to swerve. I heard several thuds from the back of the van as I tried to get onto a straight path again. It sounded like rocks being thrown off a cliff.

Anyway, I pulled over once I found a place to stop, by this time the van was leaning badly to the left. Anyway I managed to pull into the lay-by and got out of the van, walking around the back I noticed my left rear wheel had blown out and in the van was the remains of the pallets which had been flung to the right and the left and split with the contents being all over the inside of the van. NIGHTMARE.

ANYWAY, I started to sort out the pallets and get the contents dispersed evenly over the floor area of the van. I was bent over when a kind voice asked what had happened? It was a traffic officer. I'd nearly finished sorting and redistributing the goods by this time and all that needed to be done was the change of the wheel.I explained to the officer what had happened and it was recorded on dash cam. 

It was at this point that I thought I should look for a place to change as I had been in the same diaper for a few hours. 

The traffic officers insisted that they stay for safety reasons. I sat down at the rear wheel only to have a wet squash out a my leg but I had no idea because the ground was cold.it was only when I stood up did I see a damp patch on the ground.I knew what had happened straight away and I didn't turn my back to the officer.anyway I managed to get into my van on the passenger side and told the officer that I will take a half hour break now and let my nerves settle. Officers left having taken my name and address.

Police left and I was able to change in the back of the van. Trousers as well. 

This is the second time I've had an incident on this road.

That sound like quite a nightmare, yes. I know what that’s like. I drive a concrete mixer, and there are all kinds of extra concerns associated with doing so. 

The roads are a tough place to be on a job. Everyday it gets worse, dealing with other people who shouldn’t be given sharp objects, much less given access to a vehicle. They care about one thing, themselves, first, last, and every other time. Nothing else matters. 

I can do an all day rant on the subject ?