LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What did you wear when you got up this morning

deacon

What did you put on first thing  this morning?   I took off my diaper and plastic pants and showered and put on a red short leotard, nice and tight and very shiny, this turns me on. Checked out messages on computer after breakfast.  I like these leotards for exercising. I changed into diaper and locking pants and red pvc side split running short shorts and went for a nice swishy walk, got a lot of looks and some pointing fingers. Great fun.  I can pee and walk at the same time have you tried it.  

• Like 2

Daddy took off my diaper, gave me a bubble bath the picked out a cute pair of polka dot panties, a cute blouse and a pair of hiking shorts. There's nothing quite as much fun as having Daddy pick out an outfit and having him help me get dressed after a delightful bubble bath ?

Little kaiya

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Daddy took off my diaper, gave me a bubble bath the picked out a cute pair of polka dot panties, a cute blouse and a pair of hiking shorts. There's nothing quite as much fun as having Daddy pick out an outfit and having him help me get dressed after a delightful bubble bath ?

Little kaiya

Sounds perfect kaiya.

This morning, I went out to my favorite coffee shop, then returned home,  put on a huge fluffy overnight cloth diaper with 4 blue diaper pins, then pulled on my Gary plastic pants. Now, I'm enjoying a great cup of coffee and waiting for my bladder to be so full that I just can;t stand it.  I'll probably go through 3 more diapers like that today

I took off my pajama bottoms, put on my white athletic socks, blue t-shirt and jeans.  I already had my Haines briefs on.  Sorry if you were maybe expecting me to say, "Betterdry diaper, plastic pants and a onesie", but you asked and this is what I dressed in when I got up.

When my alarm sounded I realized I was wetting as I sat up so I let my bladder empty. Then I got out of bed, climbed onto my changing table and removed my vinyl panties and pinned overnight gauze diaper. I took my usual morning shower without getting my hair wet.

After I towel dried I put on a GoodNites Tru-Fit as my day diaper. Next I styled my hair and put on my business day makeup. Then I covered my Tru-Fit with ordinary white tap panties. Next I pull on thigh-high seamed nude stockings. Then I put on by bra, covered by a peach slip and a white blouse. My black skirt is knee length. Finally I put on the matching black jacket. This is totally my day uniform as a senior partner in my law firm. Today my stiletto black pumps are Jimmy Choo.

In my attache case which doubles as my diaper bag I have a spare Tru-Fit panty, 4 spare disposable liners, disposal baggies, wipes and baby lotion.

• Thanks 1

Cloth nappy and plastic pants which were very wet, so I wore them into the shower where they get rinsed with yesterday's nappies. Shaved the boy bits and then dressed in nappy, plastic pants, shorts and t-shirt as a boy should be   ...   went to work after breakfast!

Well luckily the same cloth diaper as I wore when I went to bed,? the only difference, they were absolutely soaked. ?The cloth diaper and plastic pant did a good job keeping all the wetness in. After I took my morning shower I ‘ve put on a disposable diaper, had some breakfast and went for work.

Woke up in a wet Abena M2 with a Bigger Diapers diaper cover over it.

Didn’t wear to work today, but I did wear a lot of period panties, which keeps spots off my pants (sometimes I dribble a bit). Also quite light and comfortable.

This morning I woke up in a wet diaper with locking rubber pants and went into a panic when I forgot where the key was. I just went on with my work at home peeing in the diaper and a heavy poop and by noon  I found the key but I was having so much fun I waited till three PM and changed and showered. I hope all had as good a day as I did.   Looking forward for tomorrow to see what it brings.  

I have a bad cold and believe it or not, I slept in a diaper last night, a very rare thing for me. I use a CPAP and the cold was so bad with coughing and congestion I didn't get any sleep the night before.  Called in sick the next few days and although I was tired, I still couldn't fall asleep with all the body aches, coughing and congestion.  I'm taking Dayquill and Sudafed and finally took a Vicoden pill around midnight.  The congestion is still there but cleared up enough to use my CPAP last night.  The Vicoden  eased the pain in my muscles and throat enough to where I could eventually fall asleep, plus it helps to knock you out a bit.  At about 10pm I had put on a cloth backed McKesson diaper with a thick booster pad topped off my a pair of Hanes cotton briefs.  I figured it wouldn't last the night without leaking and I had a spare diaper ready to change into in the middle of the night, but the diaper combo lasted!  It had wicked to the outer cover around the legs and the Hanes underpants got a little damp in that area, but the sheets remained dry.  It must have weighed about 8 pounds when I took it off about 9am.  I wasn't worried anyway if I did leak, I figured I would just wash the sheets anyway.  It felt so good I wanted to just stay in bed but I needed to get up.  Now I'm in a Prevail disposable diaper with my onesie to help hold it snug.  Drinking Orange Juice but not taking the meds so much.

Last night I soept in a shorty smooth red leotard and it is so compt. I had it on for several hours riding an excerise cycle and then ate bk. Changed into a cloth thick diaper locking rubber pants and mowed the back yard. No one can see in for there is a six foot fence and locking gate and all are one story houses.  This is great fun for sometimes I will wear white rubber rain boots, what a blast.  I have a fetish for pvc, rubber, leather and such.

I woke up in a wet Abena Abri-Form Premium XL4, a velcro PUL diaper cover (to keep the XL4 snug against my body) and a v-neck white undershirt because my two onesies were in the dryer last night when I went to bed.

I woke up quite early today (around 5:30 am) because I was wet and laying in a very wet bed pad.  Apparently while I was rolled over on my side last night, I must have wet in my sleep (rare as I usually have to assume a knees up position which I apparently manage sometimes while still asleep) and the XL4 diaper leaked out the side leg holes.  Also, it could have been the 2 liters of water I drank around the last hour before bedtime...

Anyway, I got up very early (about 3-4 hrs before usual for a Sunday) and changed my diaper to a Covidien Wings Overnight with a Bambino Quadro booster and one of my now dry onesies, then I threw my undershirt, the diaper cover and my bed pad into the wash, then put a fresh bed pad on my bed and made the bed.