LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My daddy don't know yet

Mindylou

So my daddy don't know yet.. I'm new to this (couple of weeks). I've been in big girl panties all weekend, and finally this morning he went to work and I got a chance to put a diaper on. Been laying here in bliss in my now wet princess diapee with my paci. Daddy is my hubby .. any suggestions how to break it to him? 

• Like 1

Hi ya Mindylou, and welcome to DD. Glad you got to indulge your diaper needs now. That’s always a tough question. How do I tell my significant other? Of corse, it has to be the right time for one. He’ll need to be in a good, receptive mood. Say like, after you’ve both done something fun together, and then are relaxing. Maybe if he’s in a playful mood, and you can introduce a small something you like. Like if you asked him, if he wouldn’t like to feed his baby a bottle? It might help you, to test the waters that way. See what he says, how he reacts. There’s lots of forum topic on this subject too. I was lucky, my wife already knew about me when we met, but there are still things a feel funny about, or uneasy about with her. 

Feel free to ask other questions, and look around. While you do, don’t forget to have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1

You are welcome. Always glad to help out, especially someone taking their first steps into the realm. It’s been a life long passion of mine, ever since the days of putting my plastic pants on my head, while I ran around the house yelling about rubber pants. I think I was 3. ?

16 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

You are welcome. Always glad to help out, especially someone taking their first steps into the realm. It’s been a life long passion of mine, ever since the days of putting my plastic pants on my head, while I ran around the house yelling about rubber pants. I think I was 3. ?

So I took your advice and it worked out! He was in a good mood last night and I told him I wanted to wear diapers at night because I felt like I needed to and he said whatever I want and he loves me with all his heart. So I'm so happy ?? thanks again. Now I can pad and not hide ?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Mindylou said:

So I took your advice and it worked out! He was in a good mood last night and I told him I wanted to wear diapers at night because I felt like I needed to and he said whatever I want and he loves me with all his heart. So I'm so happy ?? thanks again. Now I can pad and not hide ?

Oh splendid news! I’m very glad for you. I think, you and he, are on your way to fun diapered times! :t61043: 

So much to explore, wishing you all the best! ?

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you! We are doing very well now! He diapers me at night sometimes, cleans me up in the morning if he wants to play (wink wink), and loves my onesie and matching monster diapers! He still don't care about my paci though.. wondering why.. ???

On 9/28/2019 at 10:56 AM, Mindylou said:

Thank you! We are doing very well now! He diapers me at night sometimes, cleans me up in the morning if he wants to play (wink wink), and loves my onesie and matching monster diapers! He still don't care about my paci though.. wondering why.. ???

Maybe instead of a paci, he could do a bottle? Just a thought.