LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone like getting stoned while being diapered?

Kootis

On 2/21/2024 at 12:07 PM, foreverdl said:

I would Love to be stoned, but I am on narcotics , and I signed a paper with my Dr that if the random pee test shows I have smoked etc pot. He will drop me like a rock. I can't afford to pay Ca prices for pot,,,, so I am stuck with my Dr. I smoked 40 yrs ago and I Loved it.

Man, I'm sorry your doctor is so stringent like that. I've had doctors like that before and I got one script then left, not worth dealing with the hassle. Who cares if I smoke weed, how does that somehow mean I'm not viable for narcotics?

Luckily I'm pretty up front about me using weed to my doctors, so I've only had one that didn't like that, but most don't care unless you're smoking obscene amounts. 

Also I 100% agree wirh cali prices, cali prices are through the roof for some Mediocre weed, I got some good prices there (not through dispos) and even the top top shelf from dispos was just...meh. I don't get what hype for cali weed is, I've smoked in almost every legal state and the best I've had was in OR (not best weed, but best prices for good quality) and in Colorado (higher prices, better weed in general, top shelf is good but pricy) and Montana (great prices for great weed, I mainly like it becauee their edibles can be up to 100mg so 75mg lollipop for 7$ was a fire deal. Gets ya fucked UPP)

16 hours ago, SmokeNWet said:

Man, I'm sorry your doctor is so stringent like that. I've had doctors like that before and I got one script then left, not worth dealing with the hassle. Who cares if I smoke weed, how does that somehow mean I'm not viable for narcotics?

Luckily I'm pretty up front about me using weed to my doctors, so I've only had one that didn't like that, but most don't care unless you're smoking obscene amounts. 

Also I 100% agree wirh cali prices, cali prices are through the roof for some Mediocre weed, I got some good prices there (not through dispos) and even the top top shelf from dispos was just...meh. I don't get what hype for cali weed is, I've smoked in almost every legal state and the best I've had was in OR (not best weed, but best prices for good quality) and in Colorado (higher prices, better weed in general, top shelf is good but pricy) and Montana (great prices for great weed, I mainly like it becauee their edibles can be up to 100mg so 75mg lollipop for 7$ was a fire deal. Gets ya fucked UPP)

My problem is the Dr has his rules , But there are not but a couple Pain Management Dr's in my Area , and he's the highest rated. Even with the crap. I had one before him that gave me meds I told him and I put in the paperwork that I am allergic to. I had to switch then. So as much as I want pot,,, and I most likely can't afford it anyhow  am stuck with what I have.

I don't think I would want to smoke anything:  I am not saying that I don't support those that DO smoke, but the problem I had was twofold:  When I was in college as a senior (4 year program), I had a roommate that like to "smoke it up" with another friend, and that other friend brought the weed into our residence hall, and started cutting it up ON MY DESK! 

Of Course, the Campus Security Director at the time, smelled the weed, knocked on our door, and said "something smells funky in here and EVERYONE is in TROUBLE!"  Of course, I never TOUCHED the weed, and never would do that. BUT they had a DUMB rule that says that "Everyone in a dorm room is responsible for the weed, and as such, could be cited and ARRESTED for the violation, and of course, I'm laying in my BED, and I am NOT smoking anything, I don't have POSSESSION of any weed, no would I have any.

Several times during my tenure as a student (1991-1995), there were people who would LIGHT it up, and smoke it in bathrooms, bedrooms, closets, the basement, and student rooms:  I smelled the dope, and was sick to my stomach:  I tried to deal with it, but it smelled so bad, sickeningly sweet, that it caused me to be sick!

I had a friend that wanted me to spend time with me in his apartment, and he had a medical marijuana card, so that meant that he COULD smoke it according to Vermont law, but of course, Federal Law is what my Landlords follow, because I live in a federally subsidized building, that house senior citizens as well.

Long story short, I could NOT even STAND to be in the ROOM with him, and had to leave the apartment as the smell was so strong, it was making me sick!

I understand that people smoke this stuff for good reasons, but I don't, and I can't deal with the smell, as it makes me ill!

Brian 

I couldn't smoke pot with my lungs only at 65-70%. I lost 20% in the last 6 months . So if my Dumb Dr would get me a script AND then I would have to be able to afford it . I would have to grow the amount that is aloud in the county for medical use. And then that makes a lot of other issues with Ass holes that find out your growing and come in and kill the family for a few plants. The pain drugs I am on (narcotics ) 24/7 are Much worse on my body that pot would be as long as I don't smoke it. I may have to go that route soon, but find ways to hide what I grow, because ins won't pay for it, and I can't afford to go to the pot business and pay there prices.

I've found edibles and padding work really well for me. There's no smoke, no smell, just a really nice relaxing effect. The downside is it takes time for them to work - often an hour for me. So if you do use edibles, don't take more when the first ones "don't work" - they'll show up when you badmouth them!

Pot is legal here so no fussing with medical cards or the black market. Just head over to your local store. Credit cards accepted. Edibles are a great way to go. As @soggster mentioned above they take awhile to hit you. About 1-2 hours for me. You will need to plan ahead. The good is the effect is longer lasting than smoking.

7 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I don't think I would want to smoke anything:  I am not saying that I don't support those that DO smoke, but the problem I had was twofold:  When I was in college as a senior (4 year program), I had a roommate that like to "smoke it up" with another friend, and that other friend brought the weed into our residence hall, and started cutting it up ON MY DESK! 

Of Course, the Campus Security Director at the time, smelled the weed, knocked on our door, and said "something smells funky in here and EVERYONE is in TROUBLE!"  Of course, I never TOUCHED the weed, and never would do that. BUT they had a DUMB rule that says that "Everyone in a dorm room is responsible for the weed, and as such, could be cited and ARRESTED for the violation, and of course, I'm laying in my BED, and I am NOT smoking anything, I don't have POSSESSION of any weed, no would I have any.

Several times during my tenure as a student (1991-1995), there were people who would LIGHT it up, and smoke it in bathrooms, bedrooms, closets, the basement, and student rooms:  I smelled the dope, and was sick to my stomach:  I tried to deal with it, but it smelled so bad, sickeningly sweet, that it caused me to be sick!

I had a friend that wanted me to spend time with me in his apartment, and he had a medical marijuana card, so that meant that he COULD smoke it according to Vermont law, but of course, Federal Law is what my Landlords follow, because I live in a federally subsidized building, that house senior citizens as well.

Long story short, I could NOT even STAND to be in the ROOM with him, and had to leave the apartment as the smell was so strong, it was making me sick!

I understand that people smoke this stuff for good reasons, but I don't, and I can't deal with the smell, as it makes me ill!

Brian 

no one said you had to smoke, getting stoned comes in many forms!

21 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

Pot is legal here so no fussing with medical cards or the black market. Just head over to your local store. Credit cards accepted. Edibles are a great way to go. As @soggster mentioned above they take awhile to hit you. About 1-2 hours for me. You will need to plan ahead. The good is the effect is longer lasting than smoking.

Our county is a mix, it's supposed to be legal, but some cities will bust you because the dumb laws are not the same across the state. And if I want to keep my pain Dr I have to go by him. See pot is legal in some states and some counties . But it's still Not legal with the Federal government , so you can be using pot and the feds can still come to your home and bust you. Look it up. Unless that has changed . But when the Feds are ok with it then my Dr can't test me. He can still drop me like a rock. And even bad pain meds are better than nothing at all. So you I can start a farm and grow my own, and just drop my Dr, but in my state it's still a messy thing the state feds and city don't play well at all.......

I simply like to get wet and messy while diapered, not stoned. In fact, I have never used marijuana or any other psychoactive drug, except for social drinking, usually wine.