LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi all

Lilbigbaby

Like many others I’ve been lurking for a while but finally signed up. I’m a DL turned AB as I found out more about the scene and discovered more about myself. Over the past few years I’ve been facing a lot of stress and anxiety at work and turned to my ABDL side to help me manage. It worked really well until my partner found out... made some big mistakes there... anyhow that’s a story for another time.

Great to finally sign up and looking forward to getting support from the community and discussing things with like minded people.

Hi Lilbigbaby, and welcome to DD. Nice to see someone new. Come on in, lot of likeminded friendly people here. I’m sure there will be lots for you to discover, and you might meet some great people. Letting others in, who are close to us, doesn’t always go smoothly. Sorry it didn’t seem to, for you. I’ve kept my secrets all my life, only my wife knows. I can’t see anyone else around me finding out, and it being a good thing. But, we can come to sites like this, and not feel scared to talk about it. So, just relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

5 hours ago, Lilbigbaby said:

Thank you both for making me feel welcome. I really am going through a difficult time at the moment so means a lot to have support and reassurance from others who are or have been through similar experiences.

Hello and welcome. That’s a bummer that things aren’t going super well for you right now, but support from others and finding community is what gets us through the tough times in life. For me, littlespace time always helps me manage my stress. I always feel better after putting on a diaper and sleeping through the night. Keep exploring your little side and I hope things get better for you soon.