LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever forget you pooped

Have you ever forgot you pooped in your diaper/clothes and go into somewhere? In the process of saving diapers, I sometimes forget what's in there. Obviously there is nobody around to help point it out to me until it's too late. I'm interested in sharing stories about similar situations.

I always know what is in my diaper and roughly how long I can go without it leaking. Being totally bladder and bowel incontinent for just over a year now, I am very diligent about knowing the condition of my diaper at any time. I always change out of a messy diaper as soon as possible.

I like most am very carefulbut it did happen once when diapered and rubber locking pants wearing short shorts went for a walk.. All of a sudden that urge came to poop and I could not stop it and out it came and it was a whole lot so I just kept walking and poop was all over inside by the time I got home. Once inside I just sat down and laughed a lot and it felt so good I saayed diapered for a while. Scary, yes very scarey but in the end it felt so good. I did not know if I could make it home before loosing some but that is why I always wear  locking rubber pants.  I USE CLOTH DIAPERS AND PINNED TIGHTLY AND LOCKING RUBBER PANTS THAT FIT TIGHT. 

43 minutes ago, le Hollandais said:

Nope, I've never forgotten. I wear cloth diapers, pinned high and tight. So having a full diaper feels like a full diaper.

WOW,,,I also use thick tightly pined cloth diapers. I also use locking  rubber or plastic pants. The chain in the waist band will not allow the diaper to sag, they fit tight and this is what I want. Like you I cannot miss the fact that there is poop in my diaper. And yes it feels so good, nothing like it.   Great comment 

Filling my diapers in public is something that I have always tried to avoid. While I hesitate to use the term anal-retentive in this context I do have to admit that when I fold and pin my cloth diapers before going out in public, I always do so with a worst-case scenario in mind. That said I have, over the years, had to complete tasks and appointments wearing the same diapers I wear all the time, shity/wet or not, and (to my knowledge) no one has ever been the wiser.

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2019 at 4:14 AM, incondl said:

I generally don’t forget but rather not pay much attention knowing it’s there. It’ll be taken care of at my regular changing time.

That's a bit of an issue when you're incontinent. Often I don't even realize I've pooped my diaper until I sit in it, then I always wonder how long I've been messy for without noticing.

Never, not that I poop my diaper a lot.  When I do it's always on purpose.  I guess if you are incontinent it could happen if you are so used to it, however I don't understand how you could not know you had pooped in your diaper due to the smell (even for people who use Nullo) and the big sticky lump in the seat of your diaper bumping around or smooshed all over your bottom.