LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

I would say - ask your doctor... in general there are a lot of cases where it can be at last mitigated. How ever - this depends mostly on your self. My experience is, that it works best if you start to learn about the medical background and discuss then with your doctor. Unfortunately they often offer treatments that are good for their budget but sometimes not that good for yourself at all... It is like with anything else - if you want a good service or a good product you have to invest some time to learn about it. Then you can challenge the offerings.

I agree with Mick  you need to see the docs  and  let them see  if there is something that can be done with it  or not.  + its also  depending what kinds of IC  you have  i should add Fecal is  the hardest  to get rid  of  other then actually sergery and even then its not  100 %   shore you succed.   with urine  its higher rates  of possible succés  but even there  its not  100 %   succés  rate im afraid .    But   i leave that to the medical faculty  to go in more thural on 

And as  Mick says  there is  utliest the posibility of  perhaps  reducing the  IC problems  with certain   ways  presribed by the docs   .       

5 hours ago, scif788 said:

Is it possible to get my control back because im so far in to my incontinence i do not think i can reverse it?

I agree with the others responding to this forward. One must ask though, do you really want to go back? That requires some tough self introspection. Will you end up becoming IC again bbecause that's what you really want?

Medical intervention can happen. You can be re-potty trained. Docs initially wanted me to become un-potty trained so that I could be retrained. That wasn't so easily done as it turned out to be an issue with the sphincter in the bladder that can only be fixed mechanically. No thanks. I like my diapers. I want to be buried in diaper, rubber pants, and a onesie.

I agree with the others responding to this forward. One must ask though, do you really want to go back? That requires some tough self introspection. Will you end up becoming IC again bbecause that's what you really want?
Medical intervention can happen. You can be re-potty trained. Docs initially wanted me to become un-potty trained so that I could be retrained. That wasn't so easily done as it turned out to be an issue with the sphincter in the bladder that can only be fixed mechanically. No thanks. I like my diapers. I want to be buried in diaper, rubber pants, and a onesie.

Partially i want my control back on the other hand i love my diapers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 2 weeks later...

I would say it’s doubtful gaining either 100%. And it may take a lot to get back some control. That’s a lot of heartache to work hard & get back some. I’m not going through it for urinary control. Which is why I opted for no bowel control. I just became a pro at managing it. For me it is so much easier. Others may be more of a fighter than me however

I would say it’s doubtful gaining either 100%. And it may take a lot to get back some control. That’s a lot of heartache to work hard & get back some. I’m not going through it for urinary control. Which is why I opted for no bowel control. I just became a pro at managing it. For me it is so much easier. Others may be more of a fighter than me however

Okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk