LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

Scott frowned.

"We'll talk about the rules together," he told Rebecca.  "I don't know what my brother did to you and the little ones, but it takes two adults to raise good little ladies, not one controlling jerk and one too afraid to protect her own daughters."

He rubbed her shoulder as he waited for them to ring her up.

"Of course, I don't want you ladies getting in the way of certain things I need or want to do, but that doesn't mean I make all the rules, okay?"

He nodded about Erica being more willing to wear diapers than to be spanked for something she couldn't help.

"Let me set you straight on this," he told Rebecca.  "I'm not putting Erica in a diaper to shame her or punish her for having wetting accidents in her sleep.  I'm doing it so she has a dry bed each night to sleep in.  I'm trying to help her, just the same as I'm not trying to punish Lacey for wetting herself in the day.  No little girl wants to do that, and it's stupid to punish a kid for something they are having trouble with, especially when that trouble is already embarrassing them."

He reached down and picked little Lacey up holding her unaware that the shirt shifted and the diaper-like towel was being displayed at the moment on her backside.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca nodded.

"I was allowed to have a say in it, as long as Jake agreed with what I said." Rebecca said.

"I didn't think you were punishing Erica. It's just sensible. It's less embarrassing to wet a diaper than a bed, and it's more sanitary." Rebecca said.

Lacey blushed as Scott picked her up, then blushed again as she realised her skirt had pulled up. She reached down and pulled on her skirt.

Scott shook his head.

"That's not the way compromise works.  As long as he agreed?  Did he ever let you have your way when you both disagreed on something?"

He waved his hand.  He was starting to realize how controlling his brother had been with his family.

"Don't worry about it, Rebecca.  No one is going to hit you or scare you into agreeing with me all the time.  There are just certain things I don't want to change, but besides that, everything else is open for discussion even if I disagree with it at first.  If you don't want Lacey in pull ups at school, we'll talk about it, and if you sincerely feel strongly about it, I will definitely not force you to do something you think is punishing her for something she can't help, okay?"

He noticed Lacey squirming a bit.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" he asked his younger niece.

Erica #1 ooo o

Rebecca thought for a second.

"I don't think so." Rebecca answered, shaking her head.

Okay, thank you. I don't want you to change things for me or the girls. I just want the girls to have a home and to have their needs met. Like I said, I'm fine with Lacey wearing pull ups to school if she's okay with it.." Rebecca said.

"My skirt pulled up." Lacey whined.

Erica started shifting around as her need to pee got worse.

Scott put Lacey down a moment so he could fix her skirt and then he picked her up again.

"Sorry, baby," he whispered to her.  "I didn't mean to show your panties."

He purposefully said panties so that anyone that had not gotten a looksee would not realize she was wearing a towel, but more, so she would feel better about the fact that he didn't think that many people realized she had on a towel-diaper.

Scott nodded at Rebecca.

"Well, anyway, don't be scared to disagree with me, okay?  If I get mad, I'll try to walk off to another room until we both calm down.  Discussions should not be held if one of us is angry anyway."

He patted Lacey's butt through her skirt which was now fully covering her.

Erica #1 ooo oo

There was a lot to add up, so the cashier was still adding it up.

Lacey blushed as Scott fixed her skirt.

"Thank you." Lacey said.

"Alright. I'll try to speak up if I don't agree on something. It won't be easy though." Rebecca said.

Lacey blushed as Scott patted her bottom. She slipped a finger in her mouth.

Erica looked up at Scott and thought about asking to go to the bathroom but thought he might be mad so she didn't say anything. She shifted around in place.

Scott pulled at Lacey's hand to pull her hand out of her mouth.

"Honey?" he patted her bottom again.  "What's wrong?  Are you nervous, sweetie?"

He kissed her cheek.

"You can suck your fingers if you want, but honey, most ten year olds don't do that. I want you to be careful in public because some of the kids in here might see you at school, sweetheart."

He patted her back.

He looked at Erica as she squirmed, and he got the wrong message.  Clearly, his telling their mom that she was an equal was making the big sister a bit uneasy.  She might even be afraid he was trying to trick the mom into bad behavior so he'd have a reason to punish her?  That's what he read into Erica's nervous moving around, so he put a comforting hand, or he hoped it was, on her shoulder and he whispered in her ear.

"It's okay, Erica.  You're safe with Uncle Scott, baby."

Erica: #1 ooo ooo o

Lacey just blushed, putting her hand down. She nodded.

Erica was a little worried, only having her father as an example, and Scott was his brother. Her father had warned her that Scott would would hurt them so she was wary around him, not trusting him completely.

"Uh-huh." Erica said, squirming some more.

Scott sighed.  He wasn't convinced that either girl understood that he was a different person from his brother and he would not be punishing them for little things that didn't matter.

In Scott's mind, punishing and correcting were two different ideas.  Sometimes, punishments had to be given as part of correcting something bad, but they were not always necessary for correcting behavior.  Sometimes, other ways are far more efficient, and either way, a child their ages didn't need to be corrected on peeing.  They already knew better.  If they were doing it, it was something related to something not in their control.

However, he did look a little intimidating for someone that their father constantly told them not to trust.  He was not to be trusted, and the way Jake explained it, if he caught even Lacey having an accident in bed, she would be lucky to be alive, and Rebecca had been warned never to ask for a toilet in front of him.  No doubt, that teaching would have been filtered down to the girls.  Big girls can wait until they can take care of such things in private without telling people that it shouldn't matter to, and certain they should not tell Uncle Scott because he was supposed to be a monster that would never understand a big kid needing to go so badly she had to make a big deal of it, let alone, if she wet her pants....

He was finally paying the check, and ready to take the girls off to some cool clothes for girls their ages....

"Coming, Rebecca?" he asked making sure she had her bags.  He was already carrying the girls' bags.

Scott frowned knowing he sent Rebecca just a bit ago.

"Are you okay?" he asked her not yet catching on that Erica was the one about to pee her pants....

He was starting to wonder if Rebecca didn't need to see the doctor, too.

Erica #1 ooo ooo ooo

But now Erica was frantic. She was doing a potty dance with her hands gripping her crotch. It was hard for Scott to miss her.

"No, not for me. Erica needs the potty right now." Rebecca said.

Rebecca looked around for the closest bathroom.

Scott sighed wondering why she didn't ask before this.

"It's okay, baby," he cooed at Erica.  "We'll find you a bathroom, and if you don't make it, it's okay.  I was going to make you change your pants once we get you some clothes anyway."

He took Erica by the hand and made sure he had her bag of stuff.

"Watch Lacey," he told Rebecca.  "Please."

Then he took Erica off walking as fast as they could.  He knew where a bathroom was, and it wasn't that close, so he wasn't sure if she would make it or not, but he didn't really care except that it would upset her if she peed her pants.

They were halfway there....

Erica leak oo

Erica was whimpering, afraid Scott was going to hit her. She nodded her head. She felt a stream of pee in her panties and doubted she would make it to the bathroom, even if it was only steps away.

Rebecca nodded and took Lacey's hand. Lacey looked at her sister with tears in her eyes.

As Scott walked her to the bathroom Erica could barely hold it. Letting a little pee out with each step as they walked quickly.

Scott his poor embarrassed niece into the girls' toilet and helped her into the stall when he noticed her pants were wet.

He helped her in, and then he started to undo her pants for her.

"Just use all your effort to keep it from finishing, baby," he whispered to her.  "You don't want a full accident, baby."

Then he got her pants down and sat her on the toilet in her wet panties.

"Just pee, baby.  You don't want me looking at your privates, and I don't want you standing up again and getting pee all over, so just pee."

He waited for her to finish.

Then he helped her up and pulled up her pants again.

"I know you're uncomfortable, baby.  I was going to change your panties, but even if I do that now, your pants will get your new ones wet, so I want you to wear the wet pants for just a little longer until we can buy you some pants and skirts and stuff, and the minute we have new stuff for you, you can come back to a bathroom with your mom and little sister and you kids can change out of those dirty clothes, okay?"

He watched her as they went to the sink to wash her hands, and then he walked her out to her mom.

"It's okay, Rebecca.  Don't yell at her.  She's mortified as it is.  We'll just let them put on some clean clothes after we get their shirts and pants for them."

He led the girls out of the shop and towards the kids' cool clothing shop.  He kept the poor teenager girl right by his side now, expecting her to be very fragile about her condition, and so trying to protect her from harsh comments that might come from nosey busy bodies and young teenagers that think it would never happen to them.

Erica was shaking as they entered the bathroom. She was afraid she was in trouble and Scott was going to spank her, even though he promised he wouldn't. Her dad had made the same promise but spanked her anyway.

She trembled as he undid her pants, then pulled them off. She was sat on the toilet and started peeing right away. When she was done Scott helped her off the toilet and dressed her.

Then she was brought over to the sink to wash her hands. She calmed down when Scott led her from the bathroom. 

Rebecca looked at Erica and nodded. Jake would have had her tell at Erica or Lacey if they had a potty accident while they were out, so she wss glad she didn't have to. Life was already better.

Lacey just frowned when she looked at Erica, sure that her sister had just been punished for wetting herself like a baby.

They all followed Scott back out into the mall.

Scott kept a firm hand on Erica's shoulder all the way to the kids' Gap and all the while, tried to pat her so show some comforting on the way.  When they got to the kids' store, he turned to look at Rebecca.

"You get Lacey's stuff," he told her and then meet us at the check out.  I want her to have at least 10 tops and 10 bottoms, but you and she can pick them out.  Make sure they fit though.  Nothing for her quote, grow into.  We can buy them clothes as they need it."

Then he took Erica's hand.

"I'm going to stay with you, honey, so you won't have to be nervous about your accident earlier.  No one will say anything within hearing as long as I'm with you, baby."

He walked her towards the clothes for teenagers.

Like I told your mom, ten bottoms of your choice and ten tops, okay?  Although I have final say because there are certain styles I won't buy for you, as long as you get what I consider decent clothes, though, I'll let you buy whatever you want, sweetheart."

Erica walked with Scott all the way to the store and stayed with took him.

Rebecca listened to Scott and nodded. She took Lacey's hand and went off to the girls section.

"Help me find some nice clothes that you like." Rebecca told Lacey.

"Okay mom." Lacey said.

They looked for tops first .

Erica followed Scott to the teen section.

Scott took her to the tops first.

"Find ten tops you like, sweetie," he smiled at her.  "Just make sure they cover your back properly and your chest well enough that no one can see if you raise your arms, okay?"

He then patted her wet bottom to send her off looking while he watched from far enough away to give her her space, but also so he was close enough, that if someone tried to make fun of her, he could be right there to protect her.

"Yes sir." Erica replied.

She hesitantly went over to the tops and started looking. She found her size and picked out some. She walked around checking the counters. She was walking funny in her wet pants. Finally she had ten tops and brought them to Scott.

Rebecca was doing the same with Lacey. She would let Lacey pick out the tops and she would check them. When they had ten tops they came back to the cart.

Scott checked the tops over and smiled.  

Okay, these look okay," he told her.  "Now, we just need to get you some pants, skirts, and shorts.  I want a total of ten bottoms, but you can get how many of whatever you want as long as it comes to ten of them, okay?"

He stayed where he was, trying to interfere as a little as possible.

As Scott sat and watched his niece moving about, he could tell she was really uncomfortable, and he knew the sooner he let her change, the happier she would be.

Rebecca took Lacey off to where her sizes would be. She let Lacey pick out what she liked and checked to make sure they would fit her. Lacey picked out four skirts, two pairs of jeans, two pairs of regular pants and two shorts. They came back to the cart.

Erica started looking as well. She picked out two skirts, four pairs of jeans, and four pairs of shorts. She brought them back to the cart.

Scott smiled and nodded.

"I think that's everything we need for you kids.  If you think of something I forgot, tell me or if it's embarrassing, tell your mom and she'll hint for me to stop where she can help you get it."

Then he started towards the pay counter.

"Once we pay for this stuff, I want both you kids to change your dirty clothes.  Wet or not, you are wearing dirty clothes from who knows how long, and that's not sanitary at all regardless of what other problems may have occurred."

He looked to Rebecca.

"Do you want to take one girl and I take the other so you don't have to try to manage both of them by yourself?  After they are dressed in clean stuff, we'll buy your clothes."

Lacey and Erica watched as Scott checked their clothes. They blushed and nodded at their uncle.

Rebecca listened to Scott and nodded.

"I guess it would be quicker if we split up. Do you want to take Erica while I help Lacey?" Rebecca asked.

"Well, as Erica will have to remove her panties, I think it would be more appropriate for her mother to help her at her age.  I'll take Lacey, unless Erica is too hard for you to handle.  I know teens can be difficult."

He turned Erica to face him.

"If you'd rather your mom help you than me see your naked butt, can you promise not to give your mom a hard time if she cleans you up a bit before letting you get dressed?"

He looked down at Lacey.

"You are going to be cleaned up a little bit, too, baby.  Wet or not, you are dirty from not showering for a few days, so Uncle Scott is going to have to wipe you down a bit before I put some clothes on you."

While the girls were getting clothes, Scott had snuck a couple of packs of wash cloths in thinking that the girls needed to be wiped down before they put on their clean clothes.