LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, that looks like at least two games we are going to have to buy once we sort the clothes out," he smiled as he looked and saw Rebecca moving around a little funny.

He stepped back and whispered in her ear.

"Rebecca?  You look like you're doing a potty dance.  If you have to go, I'll watch the girls.  Don't just do it in your pants, okay?"

He pointed over near the front entrance and exits.

"The bathrooms are right there."

He then stepped back up to the girls and picking Lacey up to put her on the counter, he got out his wallet as his stuff started to come towards the front of the line, finally.

Rebecca #1 ooo ooo ooo

Rebecca blushed as Scott noticing her dancing around.

She nodded and saw the bathrooms. She started hurrying to the bathroom, hoping she could make it before peeing her pants.

Lacey blushed as Scott lifted her onto the counter.

Scott smiled at the cashier.

"This is my late brother's family.  They are staying with me now, and this pretty princess is his younger daughter, Lacey."

He smiled and patted Lacey's hands.

Rebecca was halfway across to the bathrooms....

leak o

As the nice person rang up the under stuff, Scott smiled and took out his wallet to pay.

Amanda was now just inside the bathroom, and about to go to one of the empty stalls... #1 leak ooo 

Amanda had her hand on her crotch as she ran into the bathroom. She felt pee spurt even more into her panties as she went into an empty stall. She pulled down her pants and panties and sat down.

Amanda emptied her bladder into the toilet.

Scott finally paid for everything, and he walked over to the bathroom waiting area.

"Do either of you little ones need to pee?" he asked them.

Lacey and Erica walked to the bathroom with Scott.

"No sir." They said together.

Amanda finished peeing and wiped and flushed. She went over to the sink and washed her hands before leaving the bathroom.

Amanda saw Scott and the girls waiting for her and came over to them, straightening her clothes.

Scott stood up and then picked the baby Lacey up again as though she were a toddler.  He put her in the basket with the underclothes they had paid for, and they started to walk out towards the women's underthings next for Rebecca.

As they walked into the lady's area, Scott thought that the butt of Rebecca's butt looked a little more wet than it did earlier, but he wasn't certain.  He decided not to draw any attention to it if he could help it because children should not notice their mom peeing her pants if it could be helped.  He also didn't fancy the idea that other people would associate him hanging around a grown woman that pees her pants even if it was his sister-in-law and it couldn't be helped.

"Get yourself about ten pair of panties, six bras and ten undershirts," he told Rebecca.  "We'll just be hanging out while you pick them out, but make sure they  are practical and not sexy.  After all, who knows when I might end up seeing you in your panties, and the last thing I need, is to see my sister's butt all the time, okay?"

Lacey wss used to Scott picking her up now so it didn't bother her to be put in the cart.

When they got to the women's department Rebecca listened to Scott and nodded. Rebecca went over to the panty section first and started looking. She picked out six pairs and brought them back to the cart for Scott to okay.

Scott looked through the underpants and smiled up at her.

"These are very nice, Rebecca.  Get four more, okay?"

He was now sitting down at a bench, and he patted the seat next to him for Erica to sit down, too.  They would be there for a while, so he wanted his little nieces to be comfortable.

"Lacey, are you okay in the cart, or do you want to sit in Uncle's lap?" he asked her.

Rebecca nodded and went back to the panties.

Erica sat down next to Scott.

"I'm okay here." Lacey said.

Rebecca picked out for more pairs of panties and then went to the bras. She checked the sizes and then picked out six plain ones. She moved on to the undershirts.

Scott pulled Erica a little closer to him, and he whispered to her.

"How was school going, honey?  A little hard before because of your clothes?" he asked her.  "You know your parents wouldn't do that to you on purpose, right?"

He looked back at the cart at Lacey.

Erica #1 o

Erica shrugged her shoulders.

"It wasn't too bad. I did get called names and stared at a lot. Yeah, I guess. It was better when dad was around. I always had clean clothes, even if he was a little strict." Erica said.

Lacey looked down as Scott looked at her.

Rebecca picked out her undershirts and brought them to the cart, setting them in it.

"Strict?" Scott asked her.  "How do you mean, kind of strict?"

He reached over and picked Lacey up anyway, and put her in his lap.

"He wasn't mean, was he?"

He patted Lacey lightly on the back wanting her to know everything was okay and that she wasn't doing anything bad.  He just wanted to hold her while their mom was getting stuff together.

"I don't know. He had rules for us to follow and expected us to behave like good little girls. If we did something wrong he would spank us sometimes. Like if Lacey wet her her pants or if I had a bedwetting accident. I guess we deserved it though." Erica replied, blushing.

Lacey blushed when her sister mentioned her accidents.

Scott frowned.

"Accidents?" he asked them both.  "Why on earth would anyone spank a kid for peeing in her sleep?  And didn't he take Lacey to see a doctor?"

He patted Erica's lap.

"Honey, it's okay if you wet your pants in front of Uncle Scott.  I won't be that mad, baby.  But I do want to know when it happens.  I want to take good care of you girls, and the first thing we do when we get you settled, is we take you two to see a doctor to see that your problems  are not serious."

He reached over and pulled Erica closer to him and hugged her.

"Just tell Uncle Scott if you pee your pants or wet the bed, okay?" he whispered to her.

He then whispered to Lacey.

"If you are having wetting problems, baby, how about we get you some pull ups for school?  I know you won't want your friends to know you are wearing them, but you can get the teacher's attention and tell her you peed your pants, and she'll send you to the nurse to change, and no one else will know as long as you are careful about when you tell her, and I'll tell her to send you to the toilet like she would any kid that needs to go, but you'll see the nurse instead.  Is that alright, baby?"

He rubbed her tummy as he said this.

"And if you come home with wet pants on, as long as you come and show me the truth, and not hide it, I won't be that mad that you had an accident, or even leaked all over your pants, okay?" 

Scott smiled at them both.

"Erica, baby?  Are you wet, and you were scared to tell me?  If you are, please just tell me you're a little wet.  I promise, no one is going to hit you.  I won't let anyone hit you for an accident.  Your pants are really stained, so it's hard for me to tell if you did wet, but I want you to know you can tell me....  So, did you pee your panties, baby?"

He waited for her answer and then he looked at Lacey.

"You wet, baby?"

Scott smiled at both of the girls and nodded.

"I guess it's okay, then," he said not checking to make sure.  "Just remember, you are my baby nieces, and I will not be punishing you just because you wet in your pants, little ones."

He looked over and saw Rebecca bringing more clothes to add to the cart.

When the cart was full, he picked Lacey up and put her back in the cart, then he picked Erica up for a minute to hug her, and then he set her one her feet.

"Let's go pay for your mom's underclothes, and then we'll go to kid gap or something to get you little girls something cool to wear."

He brought the girls over to the pay counter.

erica #1 oo

Lacey let Scott put her back in the cart and Erica blushed as Scott picked her up and hugged her. 

"Yes sir." The girls said.

Erica didn't want to tell Scott she needed to go to the bathroom and decided to wait until after they went to get her and Lacey's clothes.

Rebecca followed Scott to the checkouts.

Scott waited in line for the check outs, carefully watching his nieces, and looking for any opportunity he could to let them know they were loved and were not a nuisance to him.

He smiled at Rebecca as she had to put her personals on the counter in front of him.

"I've been talking to the little ones," he nodded at Rebecca.  "I'm going to get Erica some diapers for night time so she won't have to worry so much about wetting the bed, and I'm going to get Lacey some pull ups for school so she won't have to worry about her school classmates watching her pee her pants when it happens."

He looked to see what she thought of that idea.

Lacey sat quietly in the cart watching her mother put her things on the counter. Erica stood next to Scott.

Rebecca blushed as she put her bras, panties and undershirts on the counter in front of Scott.

Rebecca listened to Scott and nodded.

"I think Erica would rather wear diapers than get spanked. If Lacey is okay with wearing a pull up to school, I'm okay with it. Besides it's your house so we'll be following your rules." Rebecca said.