LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

Scott wrapped his arms around Erica and then motioned for Lacey to come over too.

"I don't know why you two are so nervous," he whispered into Erica's ear.  "But I'm not going to let you go to school in wet or dirty clothes anymore, and I am going to get you some more games or toys you can play with, okay?"

He nearly picked both girls up off their feet as he hugged them, and then he sat them back down again on their feet.

"Now, let's go ahead and head out to the truck, if that's okay with you two.  Lacey, don't be scared of the skirt and what's on underneath.  As soon as we can get you some new clothes, we'll be changing you into something more appropriate, okay?"

He patted Erica's shoulder.

"And we'll be changing your clothes too, baby.  Even though you didn't pee your pants, you do smell bad and your clothes are way too dirty to go to a restaurant in, okay?"

He led them back out to the living room....

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls blushed as Scott picked them up and hugged them. They didn't get hugs from their father. Once they were back on the floor they let Scott take their hands.

"Y-yes sir." Lacey answered.

"Yes sir." Erica said, blushing again.

Rebecca was waiting as they came back to the living room.

Scott smiled over at Rebecca.

"Your daughters are ready.  Did you get what you wanted to keep?"

He then led the family out to his pick up.

"Put your stuff in the back," he said getting his tarp ready to cover them.  "You may each hold a doll or stuffed animal though in the truck."

He then looked over the situation, and with a sigh, he had Erica get in first.

He frowned at seeing how tight it was going to be.

"Okay, Rebecca, you will need to hold your youngest daughter.  I'm sorry I just have my pickup.  It would probably not hurt what they are wearing if they sat in the back, but I think the cab is safer.  We'll just have to get the seatbelt around both you and Lacey.  There is a middle one for Erica to use though."

He let Rebecca in, and then he picked Lacey up and put her into Rebecca's lap.

"Okay, I know it's going to be a bit tight, but until I get a different vehicle, this is all we have right now."

He walked around and got in and started the truck.

"Erica, you make sure you tell me if you have to pee.  I don't want you peeing on me while we are driving down the road.  If it becomes an emergency, we'll pull over and let you pee your pants outside on the road so you don't get everyone else all wet, sweetheart."

He didn't trust either of them to stay dry after he watched Lacey pee her pants in the living room earlier, and especially after he saw one of the beds were extremely stained from what looked like nightly wettings.

They all followed Scott out to the truck and Rebecca helped put what they were taking in the back. Both Erica and Lacey kept a stuffed animal with them. Erica climbed in the truck and scooted over in the seat. 

Rebecca nodded and got in beside Erica. She let Scott put Lacey on her lap and they fastened the seatbelts.

"Yes sir." Erica said.

Scott started off towards the mall.

Not twenty minutes later, he was looking around for a parking space at the parking lot.

When he found one, he turned to the three girls in the truck.

"I want you all to stick with me.  I'm the one with the money for your new stuff, okay?  We will first go find some underwear and stuff like that for all three of you.  At least one little girl wants to get out of what she has on, in that department, and with as bad as you other two smell, I suspect you would be happier in clean underwear, too."

Erica, Lacey and Rebecca sat quietly as Scott drove to the mall. They waited while Scott found a parking spot. 

"Yes sir." They answered.

Rebecca undid their seatbelts and they stepped out of the truck and waited for Scott.

Scott got out, locked up the truck, and then came around where the girls were.  He smiled at them, patted Erica on the shoulder lightly, and then reached down and picked the younger Lacey up to carry her.

"Good girl," he patted her bottom and touched her head with his.  "We'll soon have you wearing something more comfortable, sweetheart."

He then started to walk with Lacey in his arms, nodding at the other two, the mother and older thirteen year old to follow him.

When they got into the entrance, he found a cart and put Lacey down in the back of it.

"Sit down, sweetheart," he told Lacey as if she was a little girl.  "I don't want you getting hurt, and I don't think you'll be comfortable walking because you'll be too nervous of people being able to see what you are wearing under your long shirt, honey."

He pushed Lacey through and to JC Penny where he quickly found the children's and then the little girls' department.  He went directly to the underwear area first.  There, he helped Lacey out of the cart and put her down on her feet.

"Find some panties that you like, honey."

He looked at Erica.

"You too, sweetie."

Lacey blushed as Scott picked her up. Erica and her mother followed Scott into the mall Lacey quickly sat down in the cart and straightened her skirt.

Rebecca and Erica followed Scott into the store and back to the little girl department. Lacey stepped next to her sister and started looking at the panties. Neither girl knew what sizes they were as their mother and father had always bought clothes for them.

Lacey looked at the panties on display and pointed to a pair that had unicorns on it.

Erica pointed to a pair with flowers on it. They both looked at Scott.

Scott smiled and nodded and he showed the sizes to Rebecca, but then it had been a couple of years since they bought them any clothes at all.  It was hard to know what size they wore.

Scott saw hesitancy in their mother's eyes.

"Lacey, you come with me," he told her picking up the package of Unicorn panties.  "Let's just see how these fit you.  Your mom will help Rebecca find her size."

He took Lacey by the hand and led her to a dressing room area with a pair of size 10 and a pair size 12 in hand to see how they fit her.

"We'll have to put these on over the towel for now, so we don't get them dirty in case they don't fit.  Which pair do you think are closer to fitting you?"

He held them both up for her to look at them.

Rebecca shook her head as Scott wondered about the sizes.

Lacey went with Scott, shaking a bit since she was alone with him. She nodded and looked at the panties.  She pointed to the size 10.

While they were in the dressing room Rebecca checked the size of the panties Erica was wearing. Although the panties were old and the numbers were faded, she thought they might be a 14. Rebecca helped Erica find a package of size 14 panties and put them in the cart.

Scott helped Lacey out of her long shirt so he could her the panties over her towel thing.

He then smiled and nodded.

They fit.

"Okay, I want you to look at size tens, okay?" he told her.  

He then took her panties off of her again and brought them out to put in the cart.

"Lacey wears a 10," he told Rebecca.

Of course, they had put her shirt back on her before he took her out there.

Scott led her back to the panties to get some more.

"I want each of the children to get twelve pair, that should be enough for them to change at least once a day if they end up having an accident during the week before we can wash their clothes."

Lacey held still as Scott took her shirt off then tried the panties on her. She blushed but nodded when Scott said they would fit. After being dressed again she was led out to the cart.

Lacey and Erica nodded before looking through the panties and handing some to Scott.

He checked all the panties out to make sure that they were the ones he wanted to buy them.  He did not think little girls, even thirteen years old, should be wearing anything that could get them in trouble, in his opinion, thus he didn't allow them to get anything but the type that completely covered the butt and the front, and the sides of them had to make covering said places easy.

Once he had enough panties for them, the took them to the undershirts and junior bra area.

"You're thirteen years old?" he asked his older niece.  "You'll want to get six of those, and I want you both to have nine undershirts."

He waited for them to pick out some undershirts....

Rebecca #1 o

Lacey and Erica waited for Scott to check the panties and followed him to the undershirts and bras.

Erica blushed and nodded. She looked at her mother, not knowing her size. Rebecca took Erica over to where the smallest bras were and helped her pick out six of them.

Erica and Lacey looked at the undershirts and with their mother's help picked out nine each and put them in the cart.

Rebecca started to feel as if she needed to pouted but didn't want to bother Scott while they were shopping.

Eventually, Scott led the girls to the socks and tights area.

"Get some leggings for cold weather, maybe three?  And get 12 pair of socks in whatever lengths or styles you like.  If your schools have a problem with any of them, then we can always get more socks later.  Socks are the cheapest clothing there is, after all."

He turned the girls loose to find what leggings or socks they wanted.

"And le me make one thing clear," he told the girls as they looked.  "Leggings are NOT pants.  You will always, always, always wear a skirt or something to cover them up, okay?"

Lacey and Erica looked over the leggings and the socks, picking out the required number of each and brought them to the cart.

They both nodded when he said leggings weren't pants.

Rebecca stayed with Scott as the girls shopped.

Scott was feeling like the shopping was going much better than he thought.  The girls didn't bug him or defy him when he told them what he wanted them to get, and he explained that leggings were never to be worn like pants.

Even their mother had not butted in when he said that.  Maybe his brother had the same rules?

Scott then took the girls to pay for the underthings so he could take Rebecca to get hers, next.

"We'll get you girls some nicer clothes at a place like gap or something, for your clothes that people will see on the outside," he told them.  "While I don't want to spend unnecessary amounts of money for things you don't need, I do want you to feel confident in what you are wearing, and you kids are old enough, that I know other kids judge you by what you are wearing."

He looked up at Rebecca.

"You know that, too, don't you?  So you really should have called me, at least when you stopped having the ability to clean their clothes.  These girls are probably the laughing stock of their old school."

Rebecca #1 oo

Scott smiled and nodded at her acknowledging her failing.  He patted her shoulder lightly and walked the girls over to pay for the clothes.

Once they had been in line for a while, he noticed that a lot of people were there for some reason.  He tried to wrack his brain for what special day might be coming up, but couldn't think why the store was so packed.

They were currently waiting in a line that looked 20 people deep.

Rebecca #1 ooo

Lacey and Erica stood next to Scott waiting in line. They didn't care how long the line was.

Rebecca looked at the line and frowned. She would have to ask Scott to take her to the bathroom when they got through the line.

The line had just moved a bit, and Scott kept a hand on Lacey's shoulder to keep her with him not trusting her not to run off because he knew it was getting boring for her.

He did expect that Erica knew better though, and would wait like she should.

He smiled back Rebecca.

"Your daughters really are well behaved," he complimented her for once.

Rebecca #1 ooo o

Lacey pouted a bit as Scott put his hand on her shoulder. Erica stayed right next to him.She looked back at her mother and around the store.

Rebecca smiled and nodded.

"I had help from Jake." Rebecca admitted.

She shifted nervously.

"Yeah, but Jake isn't here to help you now," he reminded her.  "Whatever you and Jake taught them, you have been keeping it up for the last six weeks without his help, and that takes a lot of effort.  You have done a good job, sis."

He reached back and took her hand to comfort her.

"I have to admit, I wasn't sure if Jake had chosen a mature woman or not, but you have been doing pretty well considering the limited power you've had for the last six weeks."

Rebecca #1 ooo oo

Scott saw Rebecca squeezing her hands nervously, so called the two children up closer to him to distract them from whatever was making Rebecca nervous.

"You two have any favorite games, or maybe a game you've always wanted to try but never had a chance to get before?" he asked then while keeping an eye on Rebecca so he could try to figure out what was making her look nervous.

The line moved a little more, but it really was taking forever, it seemed.

Rebecca #1 ooo ooo o