LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He took the baby girls to the bed they would be sharing.

"Lacey, go ahead and go to sleep, baby."

He put her down in bed.

Then he took Erica by the hand and led her to the hall for a minute.

"I need to put you in a diaper," he told her.  "I know it's embarrassing, but I don't want your mom doing it just yet, honey."

He took her to the bathroom to put her in a diaper.

"Just stand there, and hold on to it when I tell you to, and I'll work up the tapes so it stays in place," he told her.

Once Scott had her in a diaper, he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom again, leaving her in just a diaper and a night shirt.

"Your sister knows you need them, baby," he whispered to her.  "This way, if your diaper leaks, you won't get the pants wet.  Then you can wear your pajama bottoms later, if you need to, to come and get me to help you change, and they won't feel uncomfortable from you peeing."

He put her gently into bed, kissed both kids on the forehead, and whispered.  "Good night."

He left the room and walked out to watch TV.

Scott watched a little TV and let Rebecca relax for a while.

Then he eventually went to bed set on getting the girls registered for school the next day.

The next morning, he woke up and went in to check on the little children first.

He first got Lacey up this time, and carried her to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Just wait here," he told her.  "I have to deal with your big sister."

He then got out some cereal and milk for her and then went to get Erica up.

"Make yourself some cereal," he told Lacey before he went to get Erica.

He walked back to the girls' room and helped Erica sit up.

"Wake up, honey.  We will register you for school today."

He helped her stand up, and he checked her diaper.

"Erica, baby, did you wet the bed again?" he whispered to her as he helped her sit up.  "It's okay.  Just tell Uncle Scott he truth, baby."

He kissed the top of her head and smelled her, but the diaper kept the smell to a minimum so that he couldn't tell yet, if she was wet.

"If you're wet, then Uncle Scott needs to help you clean up.  If not, then you can go take shower on your own if you want...."

"It's okay, baby," he smiled and picked her up feeling the heavy diaper under her pajamas.  "You couldn't help it, or you wouldn't have done it."

He carried her to the bathroom and then put her down by the toilet.

He started to remove her pants and then her diaper.

"It's okay," he cooed as he helped her out of the wet things.  "Uncle Scott is here, and no one is going to hurt you or yell at you just for a little night time accident."

He kissed her head again, and he bent her over to wipe her bottom with toilet paper to check.

When he was satisfied that she wasn't pooping, he helped her into the shower and started to run it as warm and comfortable as he could get it for her.

Erica nodded as Scott picked her up. She left him take her to the bathroom.

Erica held still as Scott pulled her pajama bottoms down and took off her diaper.She blushed as he wiped her bottom.

Erica got in the shower and let Scott adjust the water temperature.

Once the temperature was adjusted, he started to clean her up where he thought it was most important she was clean because he didn't want her to get sick.

"I'm sorry," Scott told her as she washed between her legs.  "I know you probably hate this.  I hate it, too, but we can't leave this to you, and then because you are so ashamed and depressed, you don't do it right, and that makes you get sick."

He cleaned her up good around her privates and her butt.  Then he also washed her hair for her.

Lacey #1 ooo ooo oo

When Scott was done cleaning her up, he helped her out of the shower, and took her to her room to get dressed.

He smiled.

"I think you can dress yourself, but if you need help, then just get your mom or me, okay?"

He then went to see how Rebecca was doing.

Lacey leaking oo

Erica went to the bedroom with Scott.

"Yes sir." She said.

Erica picked out a pair of panties, a shirt and a shirt and put them on.

Lacey stayed at the table. She started leaking into her panties. She kept her legs pressed together.

Scott left Erica to get dressed, and he went to check on Rebecca.

"Rebecca?  Are you up?" he asked knocking at her door to her room.

Lacey #1 leak ooo o

Scott came over and sat next to her on the bed.

"Your older daughter is almost dressed.  She wet the bed again this morning.  I'm going to take her to see a doctor as soon as I can about her problems.  So, can you get up and checked on Lacey?  I will be in there in a bit, but I wanted to give Erica a moment to feel like a big girl and get herself dressed on her own."

He then stood up and walked out and back towards Erica's room.

Lacey leak ooo ooo

Scott got Erica to come to the kitchen and smiled.

"Let's go see about some breakfast, okay?"

When he came out, he saw a puddle in the chair, and he sighed.

"You stay here and pour some cereal," he told Erica.

He walked back to the bathroom and opened the door on Rebecca and Lacey.

"Lacey, baby?  Why'd you wet your pants again, honey?" he asked her peeking on Rebecca trying to take care of her.

Scott shook his head.

"I shouldn't have to tell you if you can use the bathroom," he told Lacey.  "I'm not a tyrant.  If you have to go, and I'm not using the shower myself, then come on in and tell me you have to go, baby.  I won't watch unless I have to, baby."

He shook his head again.

"Go ahead and get your little girl cleaned up," Scott said not understanding why the little girl thought she had to have permission to do something natural at home.  He was in the bathroom because he was changing her big sister, not because he was in the bath....

He wondered if this had something to do with how his brother restricted the kids or something....