LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

Erica nodded. She helped him get the dishwasher loaded and took the rag from Scott. She had kept wetting her panties a little at a time, then felt her poop start coming out.

Erica walked over to the table and took a couple swipes at the table as her poop pushed it's way out. She was finding it hard to concentrate.

"Like this, U-uncle Scott?" Erica asked.

She leaned slightly against the table letting her poop out 

Lacey wiggled in her mother's lap as she needed to pee. Rebecca cuddled with her younger daughter and ignored her body's signal for now.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott smiled and nodded as his little niece started to poop her panties and wipe the table, and she asked him if she was doing it right.

"You're doing great," he told her not aware of her going potty in her pants so much as watching her clean the table.  

When the table was cleaned up, he reached a hand towards her and went to guide her to the broom closet when his hand touched her butt and he felt she was wet.  He ignored it though and just helped her find the broom.

"You kind of made a little extra work for us," he smiled at her to show he wasn't upset about her peeing her pants.  He still had not caught on that she was pooping her panties.

"That's okay, though.  We were going to mop the floor in a minute anyway, so it's okay if you finish peeing your pants, baby."

He led her to the table area again and started to show her how to sweep.

Erica logs:  ooo ooo ooo oo(uncanny amount this time... a very large going) still more to come out.

Lacey ooo ooo ooo

Rebecca ooo

Erica smiled a little as Scott praised her. She blushed as Scott said she made extra work for them. 

"I'm sorry." Erica said.

She walked with him to the broom closet, feeling her poop filling her panties and start to spread. She watched as he showed her how to sweep the floor.

He did it a few times, showing her how to get under the table with the broom.

As he did so, more and more poop pushed into her panties.  

Then he gave her the broom.

"Don't worry about the little bit of pee on the floor...," he started to say, but then he realized the pee was colored strangely.

"Baby?  Are you pooping in your panties?" he asked her.

Erica logs: ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo (finish but so bad it is pushing down into her pants past her panties leg holes and up the small her back)

Erica took the broom and started sweeping. She bit her lip as she finished pooping.

She started crying as Scott asked if she was pooping in her panties.

"I'm sorry," Erica cried.

Lacey couldn't hold it anymore and started peeing herself on her mother's lap. 

"I'm sorry mommy," Lacey whimpered.

"Shh baby. It's okay. Mommy's not mad at you. You had no choice. We were told to stay in the living room." Rebecca said.

Rebecca rubbed Lacey's back trying to calm her down.

Scott frowned when Erica started to cry and he shook his head.  He couldn't believe a middle school girl could just stand there and poop herself like that and what was worse, it made her feel terrible to get caught doing it.  What in the world would she have had to endure to think she would have to stand there and do something like that to herself?

He walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Baby, it's okay," he whispered.  "I have to clean up this floor or it will be harder to do later, but tell you what, go in the bathroom, sit in the bath tub and start taking off your pants and panties.  You can't be comfortable wearing these things.  Even if you are not done pooping, I won't be mad if you accidentally poop more into the tub."

He hugged her and then released her and nodded at her to go on and get out of those messy clothes.

Sure, he had asked her to use the bathroom so that she wouldn't need to go while they were working, but he never meant he wouldn't let her go if she really wanted to go.  Poor baby.

He still had no idea that Lacey was wet, and her mom was wet from Lacey sitting in her lap, nor that Rebecca was getting close to peeing her own pants because she was too scared to leave the living room.

Rebecca #1 ooo ooo ooo .oo( caused by Lacey peeing, her own body responded.)

Erica flinched as Scott put his hand on her shoulder. She listened to him and nodded.

"I'm sorry." Erica said.

Erica walked to the bathroom keeping her legs apart. When she got there she stepped into the tub. She gently pulled out the waist of her pants and worked them down, trying not to make too big a mess.

Lacey sucked her thumb as her mother talked softly to her and rubbed her back.

"It's okay, baby. No one is upset with you. You couldn't help it. Scott isn't going to be mad at you." Rebecca said.

As she comforted Lacey, Rebecca started wetting her pants. Both because she couldn't hold it anymore and to hopefully make Scott think she got Lacey wet and would punish her and not Lacey.

Scott finished cleaning up the floor and then he sighed and started towards the bathroom, passing the living room on his was.  As he did so, he saw Lacey sitting in her mom's lap, and Lacey's crotch was wet.

He sighed.

"Stand up, Lacey," he said as quietly and soothingly as he could.  "Please."

He wanted to see how bad she was wet.

When she stood up, he could clearly see that Rebecca was soaked, and he thought it was because Lacey peed her pants.  He still didn't realize that Rebecca had peed.

"Lacey, look at mommy's lap," he told her.  "I'm not mad if you pee, but you should tell mommy you are sorry for wetting on her.  It's uncomfortable to be peed on, and you are old enough to at least know you are peeing and try to get off your mom's lap if you start peeing, baby."

He bent down to her and smiled trying to reassure her that he wasn't that mad and that she wasn't really in that much trouble.

Lacey got off her mothers lap and stood in front of Scott with her head down. She looked back at her mother. 

"I'm sorry mommy." Lacey whimpered.

She looked back at Scott and sniffled as he told her she should have got off her mother's lap.

"Y-yes sir. I'm sorry. I'll do better." Lacey cried.

"She wasn't the only one who had an accident." Rebecca said.

Erica got her pants off and there was poop everywhere, all down her legs. She took off her panties making a mess in the tub. She stood there waiting for Scott.

"What, you peed, too?" he asked Rebecca.  "Well, can I ask you why you two sat there and peed your pants and didn't go to the bathroom?" he was talking more to Rebecca though than Lacey because Rebecca should have been the one setting a good example for her daughter.

He reached over and pulled Rebecca up from her seat and as he did so, he hugged her and his hands went right to the back of her pants where he felt that she was just soaked and his sofa was waterlogged.

"Rebecca, I get it, that you are depressed and stuff because of having trouble.  But still, honey, you gotta snap out of it and stop pissing your pants like that.  You starting to pee is probably what caused Lacey to start going.  She's a child after all, so her body is more open to suggestion if an adult starts to pee, especially if you peed while holding her."

He shook his head.

He turned and bent down to Lacey.

"I'm sorry, baby," he said to her.  "Your mommy is the one that should apologize to you for peeing on you and tricking your body into releasing."

"Rebecca, did you say you were story to your daughter for peeing on her bottom?"

He waited patiently for Rebecca to do so if she said she didn't.