LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to make up my mind

I am trying to decide if I wanna get back to selling trading cards in the future, since it is inevitable that I will have extras I have no need for

Problem is it will probably be hard since going forward i would no longer take PayPal after the nightmare they put me in for weeks (see my last topic for more details)

I am pretty good at it once u make sales; though the problem is something doing/saying something that runs people the wrong way has earned me some enemies

I see those people as a lost cause; they are decidedly against me and think I am a horrible person who wants too much for my own stuff and wants everything I want from others for nothing

Mind you it's all lies; but they think that way of me and there are plenty of other potential customers; including a few that are repeat customers (like I said I am good at the post sale part, once a deal is made and the cards are paid for) so I dont need those Haters

There will always be people against you. There are folks who hate me, DD and everything about us. We must carry on :)

You can get a merchant account fairly cheap these days and take credit cards that way. Most shopping cart sites also have built-in payment systems you can use (ie: etsy)

9 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

There will always be people against you. There are folks who hate me, DD and everything about us. We must carry on :)

You can get a merchant account fairly cheap these days and take credit cards that way. Most shopping cart sites also have built-in payment systems you can use (ie: etsy)

I am already set up for CashApp, and I'm sure there are plenty other alternatives to PayPal 

I just think its gonna be hard because I just started to gain "Trusted Seller" status before PayPal screwed me over and maybe people will not wanna buy if I dont take PayPal 

3 hours ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

I am already set up for CashApp, and I'm sure there are plenty other alternatives to PayPal 

I just think its gonna be hard because I just started to gain "Trusted Seller" status before PayPal screwed me over and maybe people will not wanna buy if I dont take PayPal 

I see both sides. a few ONLY want to use Paypal and some REFUSE to use paypal - depends on their experience with them, but any secure platform should be okay for most.

10 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I see both sides. a few ONLY want to use Paypal and some REFUSE to use paypal - depends on their experience with them, but any secure platform should be okay for most.

I was alright with PayPal until recently 

Yeah I have had problems with them before; but never this bad

1st holding back money from reaching my bank account (no reason given, but okay, would have originally just had to wait 72 hours), and then they didn't wanna do anything about the bogus dispute, so ultimately they forced a return on me, and once the package got back to me matching what it was supposed to be, I had to give a full refund

Because of that BS i lost triple the profit I actually stood to make on the dispute

Maybe consider a different ecommerce site, one that doesn't use paypal?  At least on the buyer's end, Etsy seems like a good place to sell trading cards and they're also AB/DL friendly.