LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A question of preference

• 3 weeks later...

I sit in a special cushion, that positions my body the same way everyday ,its made of varying heights of air filled rubber nubs from 1/2" all the way to 4" obviously the smaller ones are where my butt, hips and legs are supposed to be ,and the taller ones are to prevent you from sitting wrong surrounding your butt,between your legs and either side of your thighs ,over me goes a gel filled neoprene 10 point restraint harness,( I have accidently run off an elevated sidewalk and done somersaults without injury [except my pride])obviously my BM's go where they want and can ,I don't control it or know when it happens one place it goes is straìght up between my legs and fills the front of my diaper. I mess 4 X's a day usually my bowels are empty by 8 PM ,I do maybe twice a month go again during the night in my sleep,due to medical problems my bowels backup and give me horrible gastritis and esophageal pain ,so my stools are regulated by medications that force multiple soft stools a day ,if my body is left to it's own ,I will have a small hard rabbit turd every 1 1/2 weeks .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk