LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A question of preference

We all know the feeling when poop spreads around in the back of your diaper and starts to move towards the front. Me personally, I try to keep it in the back which involves trying to rub the diaper so it gets pushed back towards the seat. Do you not care if it moves or do you have a different strategy for containing the mess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, Joep said:

We all know the feeling when poop spreads around in the back of your diaper and starts to move towards the front. Me personally, I try to keep it in the back which involves trying to rub the diaper so it gets pushed back towards the seat. Do you not care if it moves or do you have a different strategy for containing the mess?

sI always wear thick cloth diapers and either plastic or rubber locking pants. I always pin the diaper very tight using six plus pins and love locking rubber pants that fit snug. I like to poop in the diaper and roll around on the floor or bed so it go every where and usually causes me to to have a great climax. Clean ;up is easy in the shower by first removing the strainer in the shower floor and they grab the hand hels shower and start filling the diaper with water and then take down the rubber pants and flus out the poop and if you have good pressure you can get the shower arm in the leg and get a good washing and it will turn all over again.  

I like when the mess squishes everywhere in my diaper.  I  like it Squished all over my bum and up between my legs.  Sometimes,  the mess will even make it past my nut sack and up to the front of my diaper,  when the mess is really big. It really feels good when it makes it to the front of my diaper. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I like when the mess squishes everywhere in my diaper.  I  like it Squished all over my bum and up between my legs.  Sometimes,  the mess will even make it past my nut sack and up to the front of my diaper,  when the mess is really big. It really feels good when it makes it to the front of my diaper. 

Yes  yes and yes. This feels great and if you roll around on the floor it will get real squishy. You can rub the rubber pants with your hands and move it around and masturbate in it, WOW  I have a black rubber rain suit and will put it on to help contain the mess and maybe knee hi black rubber boots so now I can move around the house with out getting pooop all over. This is awesome.  You should give this a try it is mind blowing.  Put the hod up and tie it tight and elbow length rubber gloves and you are good to go for hours. 

49 minutes ago, babyalan said:

Me I like when it gets all over even the front of my diaper it gets me more aroused 

Yes, I love it. Never had so much interest as this subject and the back and fourth is so much fun. I like it all over as do you and yes it does arouse me to to the point of cuming with out my help. This is why I wear the black rubber rainsuit for it contains it indefinatelly, the boots are knee hi and it never has got that deep, lol  It is fun to walk around the house and feel the poop moving around  WOW

4 hours ago, Moochie said:

Be careful so as not to develop a uti.  A uti left untreated can evolve into sepsis, which is quite dangerous.

I use a condom for such practices.. lI also have a ball and penis stretcher that will hold the condom on and keep one quite hard.  lots of fun here.ll I do ;thank you for that info it always helps to learn from others. 

I prefer it to be in the back of my diaper when I do it.  I do not like it up front, however that sometimes can't be helped based on the amount and consistency.  Even then, you can have problems keeping it just in the back.  I just changed my diaper because my bottom was starting to feel a little irritated, like the beginning of some future rash problem.  When I went to change I noticed it had come up so far in back that some was just at the very top of the waist of my diaper and a little had got on my t-shirt (which I now have in the washer with the waterproof pants I was wearing).

• Like 1

My strategy is to go in small amounts over maybe 10 or 12 minutes, perhaps. It's rather like peeing in small amounts so as not to flood your diaper, or so the diaper can do a better job of absorbing the pee.

7 minutes ago, le Hollandais said:

My strategy is to go in small amounts over maybe 10 or 12 minutes, perhaps. It's rather like peeing in small amounts so as not to flood your diaper, or so the diaper can do a better job of absorbing the pee.

I think it is also a lot of fun too take an enema and immediately pull up our thick cloth diaper and tightly pin it and pull up rubber pants and lay down. Standing allows gravity to work and it is good to hold it as long as you can to get out the poop. you can lay on your back or front or on all fours.  Hold as long as youi can an d then let it go, wow that was a blast and a whole lot of fun and it will keep coming until you are empty.  Total enjoyment., talk about a full  diaper. I forgot to tell you to lay in the tub. Now get out the hand held shower arm and have fun cleaning up. 

I prefer it to be in the back of my diaper when I do it.  I do not like it up front, however that sometimes can't be helped based on the amount and consistency.  Even then, you can have problems keeping it just in the back.  I just changed my diaper because my bottom was starting to feel a little irritated, like the beginning of some future rash problem.  When I went to change I noticed it had come up so far in back that some was just at the very top of the waist of my diaper and a little had got on my t-shirt (which I now have in the washer with the waterproof pants I was wearing).

I totally agree. The party should stay in the back. Any tricks to keep it in one place?

I also prefer the mess to remain in the back of my diaper.  I like to stay in my poopy diaper for a little while and enjoy the feeling.  If it squishes to the front then I change right away to avoid the chances of a uti.

• Like 1

Generally for me it stays to the back but ideally falls to the bottom. I wear overall a lot & they have a longer crotch area. I also use diaper suspenders and that holds the diaper up but allows the diaper to sag as it gets wet. I find that when everything falls to the bottom I don’t have a problem with any leakage around the legs which is helpful if it is several hours before my regular changing time. That’s important because there have been times when I’ve changed and a short time later have pooped and wasn’t ready to change for 6 hours later. That has happened many times. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:22 PM, baby tristesa said:

Personally i LOVE it when it moves to the front. I'll get on my back then slowly sit up and roll forward with open legs so the mess is forced to the front. Love it ;)

Using a condom and cock rubber rings to hole the condom in place and keep you hard will stop rom getting  uti.  This will allow you to foll around on the floor and really get into the mess which can cause a climax and much more enjoyment

• 1 month later...

I’ve written before about using a folded terry bath towel as a soaker as well as a folded terry hand towel for a liner to ease cleanup. With them both folded going between my legs and opened to a V shape in the front and REAR it makes for a reservoir area for urine in the front to aid in absorption when sleeping on your side. It also makes an area available for deposits in the rear and with the area between my legs still folded it creates a barrier between the rear and the front to prevent poop from moving forward. It is satisfying to pee while laying on my stomach and finish up with a dump in my diaper while face down on the bed even if the load can’t move to the front. When cleaning up later the hand towel liner contains the poop and can be removed and dumped easily leaving the other towel, soaker pad(s) and diaper(s) free from poop and easy to rinse to remove the urine before draining and storing in a tote for laundry day.

35 minutes ago, Zdog said:

I’ve written before about using a folded terry bath towel as a soaker as well as a folded terry hand towel for a liner to ease cleanup. With them both folded going between my legs and opened to a V shape in the front and REAR it makes for a reservoir area for urine in the front to aid in absorption when sleeping on your side. It also makes an area available for deposits in the rear and with the area between my legs still folded it creates a barrier between the rear and the front to prevent poop from moving forward. It is satisfying to pee while laying on my stomach and finish up with a dump in my diaper while face down on the bed even if the load can’t move to the front. When cleaning up later the hand towel liner contains the poop and can be removed and dumped easily leaving the other towel, soaker pad(s) and diaper(s) free from poop and easy to rinse to remove the urine before draining and storing in a tote for laundry day.

For easy clean up I have a hand held hi powered shower arm plus the normal shower head. I can take this and shove it up the leg of a soiled diaper with pee and poop and rinse out all and I tell you that hot jetted water does wonders on your testies and penis, WOW.  Half of the fun of pooping in a diaper is sitting in  it and walking around and getting the poop to move around in the diaper. If you are going to let get in the front of the diaper  I recement a condom and penis rings to hold the condom on and no UTI. Trust me.  I prefer cloth thick nite time diapers for they hold do much more and love locking rubber or plastic pants. 

The hand held shower head is a necessity for cleanup of a pooped diaper in my opinion. It amazes me that in the mid 90’s when I found websites on the internet for ABDL’s that I was put off by those that used their diapers for the purpose for which they were designed. Becoming urine and bowel incontinent after a seizure changed combined with the help of my home healthcare worker. Now I can’t understand why I found using a diaper objectionable but wearing my coveted plastic pants presented me with no problem. Slowly diapers became just as important, if not more so, than plastic pants which was a fetish that I had since infancy. The internet surely has changed how this desire is dealt with by those of us that experience it. Thanks Al Gore!??

3 hours ago, Zdog said:

The hand held shower head is a necessity for cleanup of a pooped diaper in my opinion. It amazes me that in the mid 90’s when I found websites on the internet for ABDL’s that I was put off by those that used their diapers for the purpose for which they were designed. Becoming urine and bowel incontinent after a seizure changed combined with the help of my home healthcare worker. Now I can’t understand why I found using a diaper objectionable but wearing my coveted plastic pants presented me with no problem. Slowly diapers became just as important, if not more so, than plastic pants which was a fetish that I had since infancy. The internet surely has changed how this desire is dealt with by those of us that experience it. Thanks Al Gore!??

Well said, thanks

• 3 weeks later...