LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Preventing sweaty sticky bum when wearing?

DL-Boy

What do you do to limit the stickiness of sweating in a dry diaper/pull-up?  I've been wearing to work for several weeks and that's an issue I've been dealing with.  When I am able to stay dry (I'm right down the hall from the RR), the back of the diaper tends to get sticky and I find myself pulling at it whenever I stand up. It happens to a lesser degree to my crotch but I try not to crotch-grab like Michael Jackson ?.

If I have a near capacity wet diaper, this doesn't seem to be a problem. It's only when it's dry that I stick to it.

Of course the obvious solution would be to use it a little right after putting it on to keep it from being so dry that I stick to it, but then it makes it harder to hold it in when it's already damp...

i don't think i've ever had that issue. i cover diaper area, front, back, all over with a thin-ish layer of calmoseptine cream, if it's within my diaper, it gets covered. then i apply a layer of powder until no more powder sticks. next i diaper up taping the bottom two tapes, putting in another small squirt of powder front and back. i shake the diaper a bit to distribute the powder, then i tape up fully and get dressed. calmoseptine is thick, sticky skin cream that is a pain to get off your hands, even with soap, so gloves are a must. haven't ever had a sticking issue, and haven't ever had a rash.