LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training Kimmy [+Pictures] (Complete)

This story was written as a series of captions for Kimmy over the span of a year, detailing her descent into full babyhood!  We hope you enjoy all our hard work and appreciate Kimmy’s gorgeous photo accompaniment! 

Please Like & Comment!  Kimmy will be posting her photo separate from the text so people can "Like" her cute butt. ^_^ 

Also, if you enjoy this style of content and are looking for more, our Patreon just hit 200 captions!  Check us out at www.patreon.com/sophieandpudding.  All of Training Kimmy (12 pictures + 12 micro-stories) is also available on our Patreon in PDF, ePub, and JPG formats.

Again, and always, thank you for supporting us!

~Sophie

----------------------------------

Disclaimers: kidnapping, diapers, straitjacket, wetting, bondage, messing, hypnosis, masochism, topless nudity

Training Kimmy
By: @Sophie ♥ & @Pudding
Pictures by: @bbykimmy

• Like 3

Hello friends!  It's been a while since I posted anything!  I've been writing, I have a new story in the works, but I've also been collaborating with Sophie && Pudding on a series of captioned photos, starring me!

I also write some captions for them and hang out in their Discord chat ;)

My newest story, Life in the Dollhouse will start getting posted soon!  In the meantime, enjoy our caption story, Training Kimmy!!

START > Kimnapped

tumblr_ox7k7hCS0z1v99d6uo1_540.jpg

• Like 6

The woman slid the photo across the table to me.  My ass, thickly diapered, sticking up in the air.  I stared down at it, then up at her.  A blush tinted my cheeks.  She was at least six feet tall - seven inches taller than me!  

"Kimmy," she said. "Or... bbykimmy, right?  That's what you prefer to be called?"

I puffed out my cheeks in indignation and started on a defense.

"Listen!  What I do in my free time isn't any of your business!  Who are you, anyway?  Why am I here?!"

I had woken up in this room, with padded white walls and a table in the middle.  My clothes had been stripped away: I was wearing only light blue scrubs.  The last thing I remembered was going to sleep late last night, after starting trouble with my wife.  But it wasn't my fault!  I was just playing!

"You're here for the same reason a puppy would be sent to training school. You are loved and adored, Kimberly.  But your bratty behavior must be reeled in. And that's why you're here, so you can learn to be a good little girl. Less headstrong.  More figurehead.”

The woman slid a brochure across the table, a little trifold informational that outlined all the techniques they had available. Behavioral Punishment Aversion. Hypnosis. Conditioning. Chemical Assistance. Followed by a page that went over testimonials of wives who sent their wayward spouses here, gushing about the end results.

I looked through the pamphlet in disbelief.  Training?  And all the testimonials in the back, about bratty wives made into good little girls.  My cheeks were on fire.

"This... this is a mistake!  I'm not a brat!  I'm a good girl!"

Only then did I realize how childish I sounded.  I tried to muster all the adulthood I could.  If I slipped into Littlespace now, I'd be done for...

"I... I want to talk to whoever is in charge.  Clearly someone made a mistake.  I don't belong here."

"Actually, because you were signed in here by your spouse, there's nothing more you can do. Let's see, she signed you up for..."

A clipboard came out and the woman began to go through it.

"Hypnosis Regression Relief & Keywords, Straitjacket Bound Training, Spanking Pain Sensitivity - that's a good one; your limits are probably too wide and she wants her spanks to be credible. Remote Muting - that's a good one, too; she'll get a word she can say that will freeze your vocal chords. What else..."

She flipped pages.

"Oh, Sexual Association to Obedience. That's an intensive class of conditioning to help you be fulfilled just by listening and not bratting."

My blood ran cold.  The color drained from my face.  This... this was a joke.  This was some stupid game!  Sure, all that stuff was fun to write in stories, but it couldn't happen in real life!  I didn't want it to!  Before I thought better of it, I bolted up from the chair and ran over to the doorknob, embossed into the padded wall.  I tugged and twisted, but the knob wouldn't turn.  I put my back to the padded wall and looked up at the tall woman, advancing on me.

"Please... please, don't do this.  Please, this is a mistake..."

"Your only mistake was not listening when you were told over and over that your actions would have consequences. In this case, you chose to be a brat. And this is the path your life is now going to take. Now come along, let's get you dressed for your first class."

• Like 9

*Brain starts coming up with various legal and ethical ramifications that would destroy this fantasy*

?

*Puts it in the frame of this being a sexy roleplay scenario concocted by Kimmy to fulfill her deepest, darkest desires*

?

This is gonna be good.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

*Brain starts coming up with various legal and ethical ramifications that would destroy this fantasy*

?

*Puts it in the frame of this being a sexy roleplay scenario concocted by Kimmy to fulfill her deepest, darkest desires*

?

This is gonna be good.

giphy.gif
  • Like 1

The woman held out two pictures at arm's length, so I could get a good look.  But I recognized them instantly.  My cheeks turned the color of the straitjacket in the photos.  This wasn't fair... they couldn't keep using these pictures against me!

"Those are private!" But the locked padded room, the thick diaper between my legs, and being stripped of all other clothes had made me timid.  Nervous. "I want to go home!"

"This is your home right now, Kimberly."

The woman didn't so much smile with her lips as she celebrated victory with her words.

"This is the home that a disobedient brat lives in: the center of attention demands no flourishes to her space, nothing to distract from her grandeur. Plain walls, nothing to take the focus off... you. Isn't that what you've always wanted? The disobedient brat that lives here, Kimmy, this is what she wants. And you're her, aren't you?"

I was certainly the center of attention, that much was true.  The large glass window on one wall let others watch, but I couldn't see them at all.  Only a reflection of me.  Naked, but for a diaper.  My face burning red.

"Shut up..." I muttered, but the woman's words had the desired effect.  I felt helpless.  I felt small.  Then she reached into the bag she brought with her and pulled out a white, medical straitjacket.  My eyes went wide.

"No!  Stay away from me!"

"It's all a part of the training, Kimmy. It’s one of many classes you need if you want to be a good little housebroken girl, a treasure to be shown off. Seen and not heard." Kimmy was a wriggler, that much was for certain, and her dexterity might have helped her in any other case, but her adversary, her keeper, the bigger woman who talked to her like she was nothing more than a pet or a project? She'd obviously had experience with girls like her, because it took so little effort to subdue her, to pull her to heel, to pin her to the padded floor and to start donning the restrictive garment around her form.

My arms were tugged around my stomach and the straps on my back were pulled tight.  Moment by moment, I could feel my freedom of movement slipping away.  Finally, the woman pulled a strap between my legs and tightened it so that the diaper was pushed up into my crotch.  I kicked and screamed and fought her all I could, for the whole three minutes, but the end result was obvious.  A girl bound and helpless on the padded floor.  I had to fight back tears.

"Please... please dun do this... please, I'll be good..."

"Oh I know that you will," she smiled with satisfaction.  

The woman picked up the defeated girl and propped her against her hip to carry her to the other side of the room. She was deposited on the floor directly in front of the one way window, on display for any phantom viewer on the other side to see, and completely helpless and immobile. A leash connected her straightjacket to a little ring that went over a hook attached to the wall; a toddler could have guided the ring off the hook, but without the use of her hands, there was no hope for Kimmy.

"I'll come by and help you with your next lesson once you've wet your padding, Kimmy. Show me how obedient you can be and I'll mark your class for today complete. But I bet that'll take you a while, won't it?"

She ruffled the girl’s blonde hair and smiled. There was no wriggling now, no attempts to escape; her energy might have been high but her spirit was subdued by her surroundings, she was bound by her environment. The center of attention for her very own showing, only it wasn't the audience who were captive: it was Kimberly.

• Like 4

I'm   a bit confused. The first chapter ended with

23 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"Your only mistake was not listening when you were told over and over that your actions would have consequences. In this case, you chose to be a brat. And this is the path your life is now going to take. Now come along, let's get you dressed for your first class. No diapers, though; you haven't earned those yet."

But we start the second chapter

45 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"Those are private!" But the locked padded room, the thick diaper between my legs, and being stripped of all other clothes had made me timid.

Should we assume you're running the narrative of the story to fit the pictures, which might cause the story to have some apparent 'incontinuity' (I assume the incontinence may come later...??

On 8/30/2019 at 9:29 AM, diaperpt said:

I'm   a bit confused.

Yeah.  Originally, we were going to sort of... jump around in our continuity?  So we were going to go back and write a caption between the START and FILE 1.  But Pudding and I discovered that we are very linear story-writers.  And that didn't happen. >_<

There will be some time-skips between posts!  But none so big as that one. ^_^ 

Sorry for the delay!  Had a busy week.  Posting more now. ^_^ 

EDIT: Due to some confusion with the time-skips in the past two captions, I edited out the final line of first caption!  Just to keep easy continuity for the readers.

I looked up at the woman with burning red cheeks and a very wet diaper.  The straitjacket kept me firmly placed in front of the opaque glass, as others watched me on the other side.  Or did they?  Was there no one on the other side?  I'd been sitting here so long that I couldn't keep track of time.  The woman towered over me and held out a new photo: one of red welts across my thighs.  I shook my head.

"You don't scare me," I muttered.  If there was one thing I could handle, it was a beating.  My pain tolerance was higher than anyone I'd ever met.

“Good. I'm your teacher, not your disciplinarian. I'd hate for you to be afraid of me." Physical discipline was a poor choice, because anybody could learn to tolerate pain, and anybody could come to like it all the same. Kimmy, the woman supposed, was probably closer to the latter group already, so maybe pain would become a reward for her.

"Tell your watchers how tough you are, tell them how much you can take."

I looked up at her nervously, then at the window.  Was anyone there?  Was this a game?  I took a step backward, away from the woman, until the leash on my straitjacket was pulled taut.

"I am tough... I'm tougher than you!  And I'm not scared!  And... and you gotta let me go now!  I wanna go home!  I don't belong here!”

"You do belong here, Kimberly." The statement was sharp and stinging: sharp as the blonde girls wit and stinging like the crack of the switch against the back of her thigh that came out of nowhere. And just as soon as it hit her, it seemed to disappear.

"Tell them all."

She took another step toward me and I pulled back, caught by the leash, and glaring at the switch behind her back.  The line on my thigh stung - it hurt more than the belt and paddles I was used to - but it was nowhere near what I couldn't handle.  I smiled proudly.

"This isn't anything!"

"It's not, is it? It's nothing at all, a friendly little tickle, am I right? I bet you can handle more. I bet you want more, just to show how well you can handle it. Don’t you? Why don't you tell the watchers? Tell them that you want more, tell them how much you want to feel that sweet sting of pain, how proud the marks on your skin make you." It easy to see how the words washed over her, how they impacted her, how they filled her mind with thoughts and feelings. She was easy to play.

Eighteen strikes with that switch.  Eighteen huge red marks on my thighs.  My knees wobbled and buckled and I fell to the floor, wetting myself a second time.  The diaper grew warm between my legs and my arms trembled.  Tears dripped down my cheeks.  I could feel it all slipping away.  I couldn't take another hit... I couldn't handle it again.  Fear was filling me up.  But the woman didn't strike me again.  She stepped up to me and played with my hair.

"My my... you really are a strong little girl.  You should be so proud."

And I was.

• Like 4

My caregiver held out a new picture: me, topless, with a bib strapped around my neck and the top of a diaper peeking out.  But in the foreground, my hands were raised to cover my face, showing the red imprints of rope that had only just been taken off.  I looked nervously at the photo, then at the women.  I was learning how these games worked... she was going to tie me up.

"How much longer do I have to be here?  I don't want to be here..."

"How much longer do you have to be here? That's a question I should be asking you, Kimmy. How much longer do you have to be here? How much longer before you come to your senses, how much longer before you learn? It's going to be some time, isn't it? You're very pretty, honey. But awfully dim.”

"I'm not dim!  I'm smart!  You're the idiot, trying to keep me locked up in here!"

"You see, that was such a stupid response."

The woman tucked the picture into her pocket and pulled out a long strip of vinyl rope.  My stomach flipped and I realized quickly the mistake I'd made.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!  Please!"

"If you were smart, you wouldn't make mistakes like opening your mouth and talking silly nonsense, provoking responses like this." Kimmy glared daggers, but the woman grabbed her wrists all the same.

I tried to pull away, but the caregiver expertly wrapped the rope around my wrist.  My physical resistance was faltering.  It was so hard to stand up against someone like her - bigger, stronger, who had demonstrated her capability to throw me around like a doll in a washing machine.  

Finally, my wrists were bound in front of me, dressed in nothing but my usual white diaper.  I hated her... and, in some sick, awful way... I didn't.

Binding Kimberly was easy; her body fought but her mind wanted to lose. It kept her at a disadvantage when her eyes could be looked into and surrender seen. She knew she was meant to be here, but she needed it to be shown to her. The caregiver grabbed the rope and hoisted it up over a hook in the ceiling, pulling on it once, twice, until Kimmy was on her tiptoes.

"How long will it take for you to break, Kimberly? How long will your fans get to watch?"

"Fuck you!" I shouted, hoping to incite a reaction.  I wanted to see her get angry.  I wanted to get under her skin.  But with a few clicks of her tongue, she walked away like I hadn't said anything at all.  

I struggled to stay on my toes, tugging at the rope with my whole weight.  It didn't budge.  I looked down at the diaper between my legs and I knew she wouldn't come back until I'd used it.  Slowly, day after day, I was growing more and more helpless...

• Like 2

I couldn't feel my fingertips.  My wrists were still bound high above my head and I struggled to stay standing.  The diaper between my legs was wet and warm.  I'd held it as long as I could, but it didn't do me any good.  Then the woman - my caregiver - came back in the room.  How long had it been?  An hour?  Two?

"Please... lemme down..."

"And now why would I do that, Kimmy?"

The woman couldn't help but take some level of affection for her captive-cum-student-cum-project... huh, that's a lot of cum's; maybe she'd be better named Cumberly? She smirked and touched the numb fingers of the blonde girl.

"Well?"

"B-because... because you can't do this!"

"Oh, so close."

The woman sighed and shook her head, fishing a new photograph out of her pocket.  One of me tied up.  In a diaper.  With headphones.  I remembered that... but it was all just a stupid game.  It was for a photo shoot.  But as the woman pulled out a pair of earbuds, I knew this was real.

"I wonder what you were listening to that night? Some pretend game, I'm sure. Some cute thing where you still have all the control, where you still get to decide what happens next."

She slipped one earbud into Kimmy’s ear and tilted her head thoughtfully, looking her right in the eye.

"This is for real, though, Kimmy. This isn't a game. This is going to change you, rewrite you, alter you, make you better."

Anxiety welled up inside me.  I kicked and thrashed and tried to break free from the bonds of the rope.  But in the end, I was nothing but a helpless girl in a wet diaper.  The woman slid the second earbud in place and I heard the chiming sounds of... Wheels on the Bus?  I looked up at the woman in confusion, and then... then my eyes started to dull.  Unfocus.  I slipped quietly into the trance.

Oh, Kimberly, if only you'd been good - if only you'd tried harder. The hypnosis, the conditioning, it wasn't in the repertoire planned for the dumb golden-haired girl. But the woman had made a decision when watching her squirm in front of the mirror not so long ago… this one was a keeper. This one had promise, a fixer-upper. A pet project.

And the wheels on the bus went round and round.

• Like 4