LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Offensive? Give me a break.

So, I was just watching the morning news and there was a story about a NH mom who had a vanity plate for years it read   PB4UGO.  It was taken away from her because it has been deemed "offensive."  Come on NH use your heads.  Its not offensive. its funny and any parent would get it and chuckle. Anyone agree?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Kapelmeister said:

So, I was just watching the morning news and there was a story about a NH mom who had a vanity plate for years it read   PB4UGO.  It was taken away from her because it has been deemed "offensive."  Come on NH use your heads.  Its not offensive. its funny and any parent would get it and chuckle. Anyone agree?

That is so atypical of the Live Free or Die state. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, NateSean said:

That is so atypical of the Live Free or Die state. 

Yeah. It's the politically correct offened left-wing Trump hating culture that we're in. It doesn't matter what the topic; someone on the left will be offended no matter what. Live free or die? Not any more... Bernie's from NH and he's a communist.

• Like 4

I’m a diaper lover, and I’m offended by by that PB4UGO plate, lol ? It implies, I shouldn’t use my diapers! That’s probably, exactly what their line on thinking was ?‍♂️ 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, vvp39 said:

Lifelong freeloader Bernard Sanders is from Vermont, not NH....

Had a Joe Biden moment there. Wasn't he in Vermont? I knew NH had to be better than that!

Offended? No. PB4UGO is gooh advice. Put on a fresh diaper before you leave. And take one just in case.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ppdude said:

Yeah. It's the politically correct offened left-wing Trump hating culture that we're in. It doesn't matter what the topic; someone on the left will be offended no matter what. Live free or die? Not any more... Bernie's from NH and he's a communist.

I'm offended by your username ppdude because orange man bad, I think we should protest :D

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I'm offended by your username ppdude because orange man bad, I think we should protest :D

Didn't your mother tell you that yellow goes in the front? Not orange. I am offended at your offense. ?

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Elfy said:

How on Earth did people manage to spin this topic into politics :rolleyes:

The left is heavily invested and engaged in the "offense" and "outrage" industries thus the plate being denied at renewal time. The opponents were offended and outraged by the plate despite its creativity, good humor or  innocence. Humor isn't allowed any more; it's dead.  Sad state of affairs if you ask me (and even if you don't) . It shouldn't be political, but it is.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Kapelmeister said:

That's funny!

It's not political, and I'm not sure how this became a "Liberals are stupid" thread, and I'm hoping it stops (Mods- please monitor closely).

Part of it is the inability to handle 'fart jokes'.   But fart jokes were funny when I was four, and I'm four days from 50th birthday and they are still funny ?.  That might say more about my maturity than anything else.

That plate isn't a fart joke, but it's a pee joke, and pee jokes can be just funny.

• Elfy locked this topic