LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not strictly new, but more lost and lonely than ever.

Hullo everyone. I joined quite awhile ago but wasn't very active. Depression will do that. New email and name, and I will try harder to contribute this time. I'm a 50 year old lifelong diaper lover with fantasies of being someone's little boy, although at my age it's becoming more and more unlikely. I'll work on a profile photo this week.

BTW....hi Jesse.

Hi there and welcome back!  I've also been struggling with depression; it's nice to see someone else who would understand what it's like.  Also you may very well find a SO here as I've seen some members that are well into their 50s and 60s.

Hi Jesse, I can understand depression. It can be a very difficult affliction to combat. I hope you do try, an get involved here some, every little bit helps. And you never know, what awaits you around that next corner. I did not meet my wife, till late in my life. I had thought, it wouldn’t happen, but it did. We are very happy together, and yes, she knows all about my liking diapers. We actually met on another dL site.  Anyway, it’s nice to meet you, and always good to see new people here. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy!