LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ordered AB customized jewelry

DL-Boy

I found a couple of charms I bought back in the 90's when I was first into AB, a silver pacifier and a silver teddy bear.  I just placed an order for a silver bar pendant on Amazon, custom engraved on front and back.

Front side:  LITTLE

Back Side:  Baby Boy

I'll slide one charm on one side and the other on the other side and wear the necklace when I go out.  I expect it to be a conversation starter if I encounter an observant and sufficiently curious person.  Depending on my mood I can wear it facing either direction.

• Like 1

My Daddy has three different tage for my play collar, "His", "Little" and "Daddy's Girl". He loves changing them up depending on how he's feeling or based on my behavior. I also have my day collar that I wear 24/7 to show that I'm his collared, submissive, little. It's not something most people would recognize unless their in the D/s or DDlg lifestyle.

He also always wears his Wolf pendant that I gave him and the key to my collar to symbolize our bond. We admittedly love using jewelry to symbolize our relationship and bond in a way that others won't really notice as it's intimate to us that we want to constantly keep in mind.

Little kaiya

• Like 1