LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seen med ads for OAB -- what is it really?

I've tried various prostate and bladder meds in the distant past but all they did was send me to the ER when I couldn't pee. Afraid to try off-the-shelf for the same reason. My IC is sphincter, not OAB so I don't know much about it. Can you enlighten me?

I've tried various prostate and bladder meds in the distant past but all they did was send me to the ER when I couldn't pee. Afraid to try off-the-shelf for the same reason. My IC is sphincter, not OAB so I don't know much about it. Can you enlighten me?
Honestly the adds are a desperate ploy by big pharma ,gambling on the "stupidity" of the direct to patient marketing , for about four years Doctors are being encouraged to deprescribe (anti muscarinic & many anti cholinergic medications , both groups debuted to much fanfare , marketing and pure spin and hype of what these will do for your patient ) .

The reality has been far different from the Big pharma hype ,anti muscarinic drugs are sold under a ton of strengths, dosages , applications and routes of administration , there major claim to fame in some form or another is calming, soothing or relaxing your bladder in some way ( you might say your giving your bladder a date rape drug , to quiet it and so it does not resist you having your way with it[living a "normal life"] ,wether that's less bladder spasms , not screeming "oh my god I have to go pee now", even though there's only .03 ML since it last cried wolf .

These drugs have such bad reputations of unpleasant side effects that when prescribed by a doctor ,something like 70% of patients don't take them for 2 weeks before trashing them ,never even getting to month , let alone getting a refill to continue taking .

The drugs in the anti cholinergic classes aren't much better awfull side effects and much like some other major classes of medications like a majority of psycho therapeutic ( anti depressant, anti psychotic ,anti manic ,anti histamine ) they themselves cause forms of incontinence and worse.( If you enjoy reading and studying read up on neuroleptic ( aka major tranquilizers ,anti psychotics like haloperidol, chloro promazine etc , then look at the fan fare and hype big pharma spread about 2 nd generation "atypical antipsychotics" 3rd 4th gen ,each has been more dangerous and disabling as the first ,all claims or better superior , less toxic etc has been proven as marketing spin (in many cases some of the drugs only became FDA approved based on complete lies ,sound familiar meet boeing deathliner 2017-)

So as less and less doctors prescribe garbage drugs , big pharma is activating it's secret weapon , old people and dumb people going to the doctor and demanding crap drugs , to eek out every viable dollar they can before the lights come on about theses drugs .

If your incontinence is sphincter related your options are not drugs ,but are surgical ,sometimes fillers and collagen and stuff can be injected in extreme amounts to obstruct the urethra and then there's those pesky artificial sprinters with various electro mechanical releases (I have seen everything from hydraulic cylinders concealed in the testes and penis (the erectile tissues are permanently removed and replaced with the cylinder and a fancy pipe cleaner ,leaving you semi erect via pipe cleaner all the time , you bend it prior to whatever use activity , you will not have engorgement ,excitation or ejaculation .
The other uses a testicular or abdominal coded magnet ,when proper coded magnet is applied to area your mechanical sphincters will open , currently the system will replace all ,so all urinary and bowel control will be the cost of admission,even if one or the other works flawsly ,one surgery,one implant, no choice. You will sit on toilet at all times when releasing sphincter ,because with no independent control , you are green lighting all urine and feces release.
Most guys I know who had them installed , hate them with a passion .

Please don't shoot the messenger ! I only answered the question , i didn't "engineer" the solution.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk