LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing adult over AB

DL-Boy

Yesterday I had an important errand that had to be done (getting car inspected) and I knew it might take some time.  I was still in my AB attire, stretch briefs diaper, PUL Velcro diaper shell, onesie, etc. And just threw on my oversized blue jeans and a sport shirt over the onesie and diaper. I had to unsnap the top two snaps on the front of the onesie and fold them down, buttoning the bottom two on the sport shirt as well.

Well, got to the inspection place and since we knew the computer needed to finish several tests before the inspection test would pass, the technician came or with his monitor and found several tests still pending. I needed to drive it a bit more so I drove about 30 miles away with the wife so we could get a little lunch, then I came back for the inspection again.  We were out for about 4-5 hours while I was secretly a baby wearing adult clothes on top.

Anyone else out there wear their baby-wear under their "street clothes"?

• 9 months later...

I often walk Binky with some of my toddler clothes on.  In the days when I could go shopping, I did then too, & hope to be doing it again soon.  It's easier when it's not as warm as it is here at the moment - a top layer will cover up shortalls so they just look like shorts for instance.  Yesterday we went walking down the river in the sun, and what I was wearing were clothes for littles for me, but close enough to vanilla for everyone else.  Red and white striped onesie, Tykables khaki shorts, red and white socks with teddies on (a common sight round here as they are the local running shop's own brand).

• 1 month later...

The most I’ve worn is diaper and plastic pants under my jeans with a normal adult T-shirt when I’ve gone up to the shops, always coming home in a wet diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why tempt fate when Murphy is just waiting around every corner?

Yep, that's a daily thing for me. When I have to pretend to be "grown up" there's always something baby on me. Usually it's a damp diaper with a toddler t-shirt.

I’ve ventured out several times, the movies is my favorite diapered destination with airline travel coming in second (for comfort and function reasons).  A onesie is an ABDL’s best friend when going out and obscuring the crinkle.  It keeps a thick diaper in place and snug, while helping to muffle crinkle, especially under jeans and hide the waistband.  I went without them for years, but once you try one you learn why they are so important.  

Prints are fun for home, but solid colors are best for going incognito.

Joey

I've just started getting into onesies, I like hiding them under overalls and shortalls and nobody can even tell.  I pushed it a little close one time, my sister showed up at my door one morning while I was still asleep, and I was wearing my Tykables Overnights onesie with little baby animals dressed in footie PJs and holding bottles and pacifiers on it.  I threw some shorts over the top to answer the door, and she never said anything, so I decided to keep it on.  Later I video called a friend of mine, who asked, "What's on your shirt?"  I tried to pick one of the less baby-looking characters and showed her, but her comment was, "That looks like something an infant would wear."  I just chuckled awkwardly and said, "Yeah I guess it kind of does," and changed the subject quickly.  Since then I know to be more careful about which onesies I wear under clothes and which ones not to!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...