LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being diaper changed by someone

Hey everybody, one thing that I’m still learning the curve of is being changed by someone else. I know not everyone has their two sense to give in this topic but those who do please indulge. Do you have any tips to make changes cleaner or faster? Is it easier if you lie down when someone changes you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think lying down is best and the only cleaning advice I could give is to use wipes and sufficient baby powder.  Keep in mind that very few people will change an ABDL's diaper especially a poopy one.  Although the Littles Invasion has a whole setup for diaper changes at their conventions.  

• 2 weeks later...

I have been changed once and it was great.  I met up with someone who said it was ok if I messed.  We were walking down a creek pave around 10am.  I didn’t go before meeting up, while walking I quietly did the deed.  After about five minutes he gets suspicious and checks me.  It was very blushy, I was discovered.    I was told I will get changed when we got back to his place which wasn’t very far away.   I was sincerely sorry for being a bad boy and then told I was more a bad boy for not saying something and had earned myself a spanking for that. So I had those thoughts hanging over me as we continue to walk and drive back to his place. When we got back it was a nice day and he had a wooden deck he did a very traditional Didn’t end up using as many wipes as I would’ve thought but I was cleaned up. But then the paddle came out  it hurt,  I was extremely apologetic in the moment.   I was very lucky to have this one experience

Have them roll onto thier side once you have the majority of the poop off. It is a much better angle to work from. I have never bothered to try and change my own poopy diaper with wipes alone, I just shower. But with help it is fast and easy.

• Like 2

Here is a question.  When laying on a bed to get a messy diaper changed, how do you keep the bed sheets from getting dirty?  I know most are probably wiped clean with the messy diaper undone and still under their bottom, but eventually that dirty diaper has to be removed from under the person wearing it, and there might still be some residue.  Sometimes a person is so messy that the poo is way up in front as well as to the very top of their diaper in the back.  Seems it would be hard to clean all that up completely without removing the messy diaper from underneath the person.  Do you first put down a fresh clean diaper and have the person lay on it so once the dirty diaper is removed he or she is already laying in position to have the clean diaper pulled up between their legs and taped in place?  Do people lay on a washable changing mat just in case?  It's always been a question to me on how people get their messy diapers changed without getting the area they are laying on dirty.

• 2 weeks later...

I can be changed laying down in my chair ,I recline èlevate þo a better level for my aide , he will loosen my harness ( it's ten point harness,so my restraint can be adjusted to keep me safe )my pants snap open at side seams and give complete access to diaper area without removing my pants completely unwrap my onesie ,unsnap my Pp's clean me change me done .
If in bed or going for a nap my aide rolls me from side to side to clean and change me , been IC 27+ years side to side is easiest and best (anytime I am in the hospital nurses do it the same way) ,I usually rest my arms on my chest to keep them out of the way unless they ask me to move or help roll ,I need the bed rails help to move , nurses are pretty used to doing my personal care without me assisting ,they know me helping is harmfull to me ,being a lump on a log and being rolled around like said log isn't unusual .you just have to get over yourself and modesty ( honestly if you are being changed because your messy ,, throw that modesty playbook out the window ,a shity diaper is always just a shity diaper ( its taken me awhile to accept being cared for ,i once tried to talk an ICU Nurse out of raking out my foley , i toldits making work for you in an hour i am going to be pissing all over , she told me thats part of her job, she doesnt mind ).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk