LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cycle Continues

I tried to meet someone yesterday. We had it all planned out. Just like before, I was so sure from our online discussion that we were going to get along great. I told him what time I would be on the bus and what time I would be in his area. 

And on the minute when I was about to get on the bus, he texts me that his house is on fire. The house next door was on fire, then his caught fire, it's okay though because he was a volunteer fire fighter. There was smoke and water damage but apparently that all cleared up because later that evening he was back on Fetlife commenting on photos. 

I have no way of verifying his claims but however you slice it, I'm just taking whatever hint this is and moving on. Still it gets me down because I tried reaching out. And yet again I got burned. 

And again I wonder why I bothered trying. 

On 8/24/2019 at 6:14 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Has this sort of thing happened to you before?

I can still count on one hand the number of AB/DL encounters that went to plan. If you're asking whether or not someone else's house caught fire when I planned to meet them, nothing's been confirmed. 

On 8/24/2019 at 7:32 PM, horrorfan said:

People suck. Just find a good hobby and roll with it; you'll save yourself a lot of time and grief.

Not sure if you understand how compassion works but you failed at it in this instance.

2 hours ago, NateSean said:

I can still count on one hand the number of AB/DL encounters that went to plan. If you're asking whether or not someone else's house caught fire when I planned to meet them, nothing's been confirmed. 

Lol. I wasn’t asking about how many houses caught fire. ?

All I can say is, sometimes life happens. And I know people who seem to be more... prone to misfortune than others. But if you stop trying then you're only shooting yourself in the foot. Or in the heart. As the saying goes "Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all." If the guy really *is* trying to avoid you he would've just refused the meet-up in the first place, right? He probably wants this just as much as you do. ♡

2 hours ago, NateSean said:

Not sure if you understand how compassion works but you failed at it in this instance.

Thank you! I wanted to say something, but was afraid I'd get too worked up and get really aggressive. Glad you know when *not* to take advice. ?

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...