LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I just cursed?

NateSean

I had a plan to meet someone today. Well we both seemed to be on board with it and I even told him what time I'd be on the bus and what what time the bus was scheduled to arrive. 

At almost the exact minute I'm about to get on the bus, he tells me his house is on fire and he can't make it. 

I mean it's totally possible their house was on fire but it also sounds like they may have just gotten cold feet as well. My Wife, Daddy and I have met a few people, not many of them great experiences to be honest, but there were also definitely more than a few who flaked at the last minute.

Little kaiya

• Thanks 1
On 8/22/2019 at 7:23 PM, NateSean said:

At almost the exact minute I'm about to get on the bus, he tells me his house is on fire and he can't make it. 

Ask him if he's ok.  It should be pretty easy to see whether or not there was an actual fire based on their responses.  If there was, offering to help would probably go a long way.

5 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Ask him if he's ok.  It should be pretty easy to see whether or not there was an actual fire based on their responses.  If there was, offering to help would probably go a long way.

He texted me that he was fine last night. When I had offered to help he didn't text me back. Still, I'm just going to take this as a big cosmic sign and move on. 

On 8/22/2019 at 7:23 PM, NateSean said:

That made me laugh. That is the ultimate in fishy excuses. Unless, of course, that it can be verifiedt. If so, that's a whole different story.

8 hours ago, ppdude said:

That made me laugh. That is the ultimate in fishy excuses. Unless, of course, that it can be verifiedt. If so, that's a whole different story.

What's funny is that he posted on Fetlife that very evening. It was a comment on someone's photo. So I'm guessing he's secretly Steve from Minecraft.