LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little boy new to daily diapers

Hi I thought I would say hello, I’ve been on daily diapers a few times to be honest but never joined up I really don’t know why to be honest. I like to act like a little boy anywhere from 5 to 12 and sometimes older but either age I’m going to need Nappies or diapers in America. I have been on fetlife for a bit before so it’s good to be on a website that’s for diapers as well. I have met a few people in real life but I’m always up for chatting to anyone so feel free to message me and I’ll be happy to talk to anyone but I am weary I’m not posting appropriately now sorry if I’m not. In my real life I love doing as much as I can as possible I’m a really friendly person but can be shy until I get to know people then I can be loud lol. Be good to get to know people.

Hi Dirtylittleboy, and welcome to DD. You’ve been here before, so you do know it’s a pretty good spot. Being a bit shy, is a good thing. It’s just being cautious, is all. Knowing something of the situation, before you enter. I’ve always been shy, on the onset too. But no worries, lots of good likeminded people here. Now be a good dirty little boy, run and play, have a good time, and enjoy!