LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Scott squatted down by Amanda and looked in her eye.

"Now, I'm pretty sure I've guessed the whole thing, but I'd still like you to be an adult about it and tell me the truth, about what order who peed first and why you would pee your pants in the car like that.  Once you admit to me what I think happened, I want YOU, because you are her mom, to tell Lacey that you were a bad girl for peeing your pants like that, and that she was bad for pooping her pants on purpose to try to cover for you.  Next time you pee your pants, if you do, she is to just let me talk to you about it, and spank you if necessary, but she is not to go in her pants deliberately."

He stopped her moving for a minute though as he was not done.

"She's not in trouble this time.  I had already promised she would not get a spanking if she told the truth about pooping her panties.  She should have told me she did it on purpose, though, because I know that's what she did, or at least, it started to come out because she peed on purpose, and then getting scared I would figure out it was on purpose, she deliberately went the rest in her panties so I would think it was an accident, but I know better."

He shook his head at Amanda.

"Now, you will clean your daughter the rest of the way up.  I did the hard part.  I just want her to be clean and after she is clean, you can take off your soaked panties and get in the bath.  Of course you can change the water."

He then left the bathroom so they could clean up.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda blushed as Scott talked to her. 

"I guess I peed first. I guess I was just nervous or afraid of asking to go to the bathroom a second time in McDonald's." Amanda said.

Amanda nodded and apologized to Lacey saying that she, Amanda, was bad for wetting and that Lacey was bad for peeing her pants and pooping to cover up Amanda's accident. Amanda looked to Scott to see if they was good enough.

When Scott left the room, Amanda knelt next to the tub and gave Lacey a hug before starting to wash her.

Scott nodded for now.

it was in no way near to what he wanted from her, but it was a start.  She need to learn to parent her child, and it was going to take some work.

He let Amanda wash her little girl while he went into the kitchen to call the house where they had a game going on.  He wondered if it was too late to join them.

Amanda spent some time cleaning Lacey, doing it gently. It had been several years since she had given Lacey a bath.

"It's okay baby. Let's do as Scott says." Amanda spoke softly.

When Amanda had Lacey cleaned up she helped her out of the tub and drained it. Lacey was shivering and Amanda got a towel and wrapped it around her daughter. Amanda filled the tub then undressed and got in the tub and started washing herself.

Scott heard someone pick up the phone...

"Is the gang all there?  Can you tell the guys I'm going to join them in about an hour or so if they are okay with that?"

He then hung up the phone and went to look for something that would keep Lacey occupied while he was playing.  He wasn't sure that Lacey would want to spend time with the other kids yet since she was kind of new to him taking care of her and her mom.

He wondered when Amanda would be done with Lacey, so he could get Lacey dressed in some of her clean stuff.

"At least she only pooped the things we are going to throw away anyway."

Amanda washed herself as well as she could. When she was done she got out of the tub and dried herself.

She didn't know if Scott wanted them to come out to him, so Amanda and Lacey stayed in the bathroom. Amanda knocked on the bathroom door.

"We're done." Amanda called out.

Scott opened the door when he heard them call out because he was done with the phone by that time.

He sighed.

"Are you clean?" he looked Amanda in the eye.  "If you say you are, and then I find poop stains in your clean panties, I'm going to think you pooped your pants, so make sure you're clean...."

He then took her hand and led both girls into another room where he had clean clothes laid out for them.

"Get dressed," he told them.   "I have to go meet with the guys, and you two are coming with me so I can keep an eye on you.  I really think you need to learn parenting skills and your daughter needs to learn what is normal for a child her age."

He bent down and started to dress Lacey like she was two again, starting with putting her panties on her....

"Yes, I'm sure." Amanda said, blushing.

Amanda and Lacey went with Scott and saw the clean clothes. She took off the towel and started dressing. 

Amanda watched Scott dress Lacey and shook her head.

"I don't mind, Lacey, if you can't hold it and accidentally pee, but don't ever do it on purpose again, even if mommy embarrasses you by peeing her pants and you want to hide it with your own pee.  That just makes it worse, baby."

He told her this as he pulled on her top and then he put a skirt on her.

"Now, we are going to a friend's house.  He lives kind of far away, so I'd ask you if you have to go potty, but you already went in your pants this time.  You don't need to go, do you?"

He smiled.

"I have some coloring books and stuff you can play with while you are there if you are too shy to talk to the kids right away."

He nodded and patted her head.

"Go put your shoes on, and wait for us by the door."

He then turned to Amanda.

"Well, how about you?  Want to check to see if you have any pee in there, or are you good?"

He frowned at her though as though asking her was not cute.

"Yes sir." Lacey said.

Lacey quickly put her shoes on and waited by the front door. She was nervous about going to Scott's friends house. She had just meet him, and now she was going to meet even more strangers.

Amanda frowned at Scott when he asked if he wanted him to check her.

"No thanks. I'm good." Amanda answered and blushed.

Scott smile and nodded.

"Okay, then, let's get going."

He had totally missed that she misunderstood him, and he meant for her to sit on the toilet and see if she had to pee or not.  But it didn't matter to him as his only thought was to try to get to game night and not miss anymore than he had to.

He came back to the door, and made sure she had her shoes on, then he held his hand out to her to walk her to the truck.

Then he saw the seat.

"Oh, right, you two can't sit in that...."

He paused.

"Wait here a minute," he told them both.

Running back into the house, he grabbed an extra thick blanket and folded It over and over until he thought it would stop the wetness from getting on their clean clothes, then he went to the truck and put it down before letting them get in and sit on it.

Soon enough, they were at his friend's house and he knocked.

Amanda followed Scott out to the living room. Lacey took Scott's hand and they walked out to the truck. When Scott ran into the house for a blanket Amanda gave Lacey a hug.

"Thank you for being a good girl and letting Scott take care of you." Amanda said.

Lacey frowned and shrugged her shoulders. She didn't think she had a choice.

They got in the truck when Scott got it ready and buckled up. They sat quietly on the trip.

Amanda and Lacey got out of the car and followed Scott up to the door. They were both nervous as they waited to be let in.

Soon after the door opened, the ladies took Amanda into the kitchen to welcome her and Angela started to talk to Lacey, Scott was heard in the living room already getting involved as though he had not been gone for the last nearly two hours.

Amanda #2 o

Someone was in the bathroom.....

Amanda sat their watching the ladies play cards. She nodded at Lacey that it was okay to go to the bedroom if she wanted to.

Amanda felt like she was starting to feel like she had to poop. She waited for the women to finish their hand.

"Where is the bathroom?" Amanda asked.

Sheila pointed down the hall.

"First door on the left.." Sheila informed.

"Thank you." Amanda said.

Amanda got up and walked down the hall. She tried the door knob and found it locked. She frowned and walked back to the table.

Denise thought she heard someone try the handle, so she decided to take a little longer hoping to make one of the other little kids need their mommy or something....

The boys and Brenda continued to get into the story, where they found that these goblins were not there by accident, tormenting that city.  Apparently, they had been bribed very well to be a nuisance, and until the heroes showed up, it was a very easy way for them to get rewards from both ends.  They stole from the town what they could loot, and the person paying them offered lots of treasure to the king of the tribe that was responsible....

So, now the game headed off in another directions where the heroes had to seek out someone that apparently was doing this not only to the city the heroes rescued for one night from goblins, but to multiple cities....

Amanda #2 oo

Amanda stayed in her seat, staring down the hall at the bathroom. She hoped that whoever was in there would get out soon.

"My condolences on your husband's passing. Jacob was a good man, according to Scott. I'm glad Scott is helping you out." Linda said.

"Yes ma'am." Amanda said. 

Denise thought it was one of the little girls that had tried the door, so she intended on staying in there for a while longer until she heard crying from outside... letting her know that one of the little girls peed herself.

However, it seemed that when Amanda had gotten up out of her seat and returned a short time later, much to short to have peed in the toilet, Scott started watching her.

"What's wrong?" Steve asked his friend interrupting the game.

"Amanda needs to use the bathroom..., I think."

"She's a big girl, she can...."

Scott blushed and shook his head.  

"She can't," he told all the men and Brenda in the living room.  "She's peed her pants a couple of times today, and her young daughter hasn't made it to the toilet even once.  Something is really wrong with those two, and I'm worried she'll end up peeing in your kitchen if someone doesn't get out of the bathroom."

Steven shrugged.  "If she pees her pants, then she pees her pants.  My kitchen will survive.  Do you know why she's doing that though?  Do you think she has medical issues?"

Scott shrugged.  "That could be part of it, but I also think she's just really depressed after Jacob died, and that's causing her to be so depressed, she doesn't take good care of herself anymore.  If she pees right there in front of all those strangers, she will probably be even harder to get to pick up and be good to herself again, so I really don't want her to pee even if you are okay with her getting your kitchen chair wet."

Steve stood up.

"I'll go see who is in the bathroom."

Steve went to the bathroom door and knocked.

"If you are playing in there, you are going to be in trouble," he called through the door.  "You've interrupted your dad's entertainment time, so your father is not going to be happy once he knows who you are, especially if you are playing."

"I'm not playing," came a whiney voice from in the bathroom.  "I'm... I was... pooping."

"Are you not done yet?"

"I'm trying to wipe...."

"Just come to the door and open it," Steve said.

"But I'm got my pants down!"

"I don't care.  Come and open the door."

Thinking on her feet, Denise pulled her pants and panties down, grabbed a gob of toilet paper, and then went to the door and opened it looking up at Steve.

"Please don't spank me, Mr. Steve.  I really am using the toilet, see?"

He blushed but kept the door open anyway.

"Well, go back to the toilet and wipe, flush it, wash your hands, and get your pants pulled up.  I'm sorry, but you took too long, so I have to watch until you finish now."

"Okay...."

It wasn't the first time Steve or Scott watched her on the toilet when she took too long.  She was known to procrastinate when she was in the bathroom, 'hogging it', and with so many people in the house, both Steve and Scott thought they had to embarrass her by watching her when she took too long so they didn't have other little girls peeing their pants.

Scott went over to Amanda since their game was now on hold and he bent down to her.

"Are you okay, honey?" he asked his sister-in-law.  "It's okay if you're wet, but please tell me so we can figure something out.  I don't want you to be wearing peed in panties all night, and we are still going to be here for a few more hours."

Amanda #2 ooo o

Amanda was moving around in her seat trying not to think about her need for pooping. She kept glancing down the hall waiting for someone to come out. She didn't know Scott wss watching her.

Finally she saw Steve go to the bathroom and knock. Just then Scott came over to her.

"Um, I need to poop and there's someone in the bathroom. I'm sure they'll be right out." Amanda answered, squirming a bit.

Scott put a hand on her lap.

"It's okay if you've started to go in your panties, but you need to tell me the truth so we can take care of it.  I don't want you sitting in poop all night if you started to have an accident, hon.  I know things have been hard on you until now, and I might have shown a little impatience at you're actions, but I do realize you are just still having a hard time since Jacob's passing.  I'm not mad if you are wet, little sis."

He looked at the other women.

"They won't care if you started to pee, either.  They don't know how you are feeling, but I'm certain they can understand you are not yourself right now, and what happens at the moment is no reflection on who you normally are, okay?"

He then hugged her.

While Steve watched Denise for a few minutes, Amanda's body was being tortured with her needs.

Amanda #2 ooo ooo o

Lacey #1 o

Cindy #1 o

"I haven't done anything yet, but I need to go badly." Amanda admitted.

Linda, Jennifer and Sheila tried not to pay attention to what Scott and Amanda were talking about but couldn't help notice her squirming in her chair.

Scott nodded and patted her on the back.

"Ladies, she's not going to make it.  Can one of you drive her to the store to get some clean clothes?  I'll pay for it, of course, but I don't want her to be uncomfortable all night, and I'm pretty sure there is a place still open that you can get something for her...."

He smiled back at Amanda.

"Don't worry about it, sis.  I can see you aren't going to make it.  Just don't hurt yourself.  I'm going ask your new friends here to help you out and take you to get some clean stuff.  You'll be a little embarrassed, but then, you did pee your pants in public earlier, so it won't be the first time, right?"

He helped her stand up.

"Just go with the ladies."

He reached into his wallet.

"Here, ladies, get yourselves a treat for helping out my sister.  And please try not to make her feel any worse.  She knows better than to poop her pants, and she feels awful about it, I don't see her being able to do anything about it."

Amanda #2 ooo ooo oo

Sheila and Jennifer stood up.

"We'll take her. Linda needs to stay here in case someone needs something." Sheila said.

Sheila took the money from Scott. Sheila and Jennifer helped Amanda up.

"Come on honey. Let's get you something nice." Jennifer said.

Amanda nodded and let the ladies take her out to Sheila's car.

Amanda #2 ooo ooo ooo-- getting close....

Sheila had just about been to leave when Steve spoke up.

"I have Cindy in the back to watch the little ones.  The big kids are here, too, if Cindy needs their help, so there is no reason for the kids to need to split their moms up.  If something is too big for the big kids to handle, we'll stop our game.  I had to to stop Denise hogging the bathroom which cased this...."

Scott stepped in.

"Denise might have been hogging the bathroom, but if Amanda is going to poop her pants, it would have happened whether Denise was in there or not.  Amanda is not right emotionally right now.  As matter of fact, you ladies would do well to treat her like a teenager that's having emotional problems, because that's exactly what she's been like since I picked her up.  She's peed her pants in front of me twice, and even in front of her own daughter, and her daughter, was more mature, trying to cover for her mother the best she could, so really not only did Amanda wet herself a second time, but she caused her daughter to do it to cover for her."

He looked at Sheila.

"Don't be mean about it.  Like I said, she's in an emotionally immature and devastating place.  The best thing to do, is to try to understand like you would if a teenager were going through the same."

Sheila nodded.

"I'll treat her just like I would Kelly, if Kelly was behaving like this."

Then she reached out to put an arm around Amanda.

"You gonna poop your panties, sweetheart?  It's okay.  No one will be mad.  We just need to get you something to clean up if you're gonna do that."

But as they were talking, it became apparent that Denise was no longer in the bathroom since Steve was back, but Scott didn't act like that made any difference, and he let Sheila lead her out to the car as if Amanda had already pooped in her panties....

Amanda #2 ooo ooo ooo-- log: o