LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Amanda nodded and got out of the car. She hurried to the bathroom. Thankfully it was empty she entered the stall and locked the door. Amanda pushed down her pants and panties and sat down. She looked nervously at her pants, blushing at the stains.

Amanda sat there for several minutes and managed to pee a little, but couldn't get anymore out. Finally she wiped herself and pulled up her pants. She washed her hands.

Lacey blushed  as Scott picked her up again. Since he had some to their house Lacey had spent very little time on the floor.

Amanda came out of the bathroom looking for Scott and Lacey.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott was still in line waiting because this evening, McDonalds was very popular.

He turned Lacey to face him, face to face, and then he kissed her nose.

"You're a good little girl," he told her.

Then he finally set her down her feet for once, just as Amanda came and found them.

Amanda #1 ooo ooo

Lacey blushed as Scott kissed her nose. She stumbled as Scott set her down, not expecting it.

Amanda walked over to Scott and looked around the restaurant. It was filling up fast.

"Should I find us a table, or would you like a booth?" Amanda asked.

"Get us whatever you can, I'm not picky," Scott said.  "All that's important right now, is my niece had some dinner so she won't be suffering while we are shopping for some clean stuff for you two."

He finally got to the front.

What do you want, Lacey?"

He picked her up again to make sure she could see the menu.

Amanda left and found an empty table. She sat down to wait for Scott and Lacey.

Lacey had been looking at the menu as they waited in line. She blushed as Scott picked her up again. She looked at the menu board again.

"Can I have a chicken nugget happy meal with Apple slices and a coke please?" Lacey asked.

Scott smiled.

"You can have some coke this time, but not every time, okay?  It's not healthy for a little kid your age to drink sodas all the time."

He then placed their orders and brought Lacey over to wait for the pick up, and he put her down again for a little while.

Eventually, Scott let Lacey bring the food while he brought the drinks to the table.

"Sit by your mom in case your mom needs to help you eat.  I don't know what you are supposed to help ten year olds with since I have no kids of my own."

Lacey nodded. She went with him to the pick up area, then carried the food over to the table. She ignored the looks she got for being in her wet pants. Lacey set the food down on the table and sat down.

Amanda reached over and hugged Lacey. They sat there and waited for Scott to sit down.

Scott smiled and passed out the food and drinks.

"Be careful," whispered to both girls as though they were both children.  "I want you to drink it, not wear it."

Then they started to eat.

Scott noticed that it didn't seem like Amanda was helping Lacey enough... well, at least not as much as he expected a little girl to be helped.  For some reason, he still didn't get that she was ten and kept treating her like she was younger than six.

"Lacey, come here," he finally said waving for her to come and sit in his lap.  If Amanda didn't want to take care of her daughter, then he'd have to do it.  Amanda really didn't know what she was doing at all!  That's what Scott truly believed not realizing he was probably embarrassing the poor ten year old child.

He picked her up and put her in his lap, and then he made sure she could reach her food completely, and even held her drink for her when she wanted to sip it so she wouldn't spill it trying to decide what to do with any food she had in her hands.  It was as if you might do for a three year old at best!

Amanda and Lacey both nodded at Scott when he told them to be careful and started eating. Lacey was eating her chicken nuggets just fine and Amanda didn't see any reason to help her.

Lacey whined as Scott picked her up and sat her on his lap. She took a sip from her straw as Scott held it to her mouth, then went back to eating again.

Amanda frowned as he watched lacey and Scott. If lacey had a bib on she would look exactly like a toddler. Amanda kept eating her sandwich and salad.

With the way Scott thought Amanda handled Lacey and the fact her pants were stained suspiciously as if she had wet herself before, though he had not seen her wet since meeting her, she was lucky she was not the one in his lap being held like a baby, but Scott was not holding Lacey like a baby to be mean.  He was genuinely trying to show her he cared, and he really didn't know how far you went with a ten year old in watching that they were oaky while eating.

His friends had children, but he never really paid much attention to what ages they did what until now.

"Maybe if you are a good girl, we'll get you a toy or two while we are shopping for clothes for you and mommy," he gave her a little bounce when he thought it was safe to do so without causing her to choke on her food.

When they were done eating, he stood up and picked his little niece up again.

"Amanda, now is as good a time to start learning as any.  Pick up all our trash and put the trash in the wastebasket and the plastic tray on top like everyone else."

He thought Lacey's pants came unbuttoned, so he put her down, pulled out her shirt, undid her pants right there, tucked her shirt in all around and pulled her pants back up, and after fixing her pants again, he picked her up.

"You got all the trash?" He asked Amanda as he picked his baby niece up again, and once she said she had it, he started to lead them towards the doors and to his truck.

Lacey was frowning as Scott held her on his lap. She wasn't used to being held while she ate since it hadn't happened since before kindergarten. She ate her food and drank her coke, grateful it wasn't milk. 

"Okay," Lacey said, thinking a toy would be nice, although she wasn't sure what Scott meant by being good.

She blushed as Scott bounced her on his lap like a baby. She whimpered slightly.

Finally she finished her food at about the same time as Scott and her mother. She sighed as he picked her up again. Erica blushed as Scott unfastened her pants and tucked her shirt in, flashing anyone who might be looking at the time her wet panties that were now just damp, but smelled of pee.

Amanda had just finished her sandwich when Scott ordered her to clean up. She nodded and stood up, taking the tray and filling it with the trash room from the table. She gave the table a quick over before putting the tray on top of the garbage bin.

"Yes sir." Amanda answered.

She followed Scott and Lacey out to the truck.

Scott smiled when Amanda finished cleaning up like she was told, and then he put Lacey down once they got out to the truck.

"Get in, girls," he said opening the door for them.

He frowned at how small the truck really was.

"You know," he told Amanda.  "It is kind of hard to shift with Lacey to close even though I like her company.  Maybe you can hold her in your lap this time?"

It was just an excuse though, really.  He liked seeing Lacey babied and he thought Amanda should baby her even more since Amanda was really her mother while he was only her uncle.

Amanda nodded. She got in the car and lifted Lacey into her lap. Amanda felt the extra pressure on her bladder as Lacey sat back against her. She tried to fasten the seat belt around both of them but was having trouble. She looked up at Scott.

Erica was glad she didn't have to sit next to Scott in the truck. There wasn't much room, she was right next to him when she sat in the seat. She snuggled back against her mother and closed her eyes.

Scott sighed and got the seatbelt from Amanda.  He pulled it out and then wrapped it round them.  It finally fit if a little snug, and he smiled.

"That's okay, isn't it?" he asked her.  "We'll be over at the shopping mall in a minute."

He then went around to the driver side to get in.

When he was in, he started the engine and the truck shook to life, causing a rough rhythm in the seat that somewhat matched Scott's character on the outside when he talked to people for the first time, or maybe it had been a while since he had done so.  He was a little different with Lacey, treating her more like a toddler, and so his manner was much nicer to her.

Then, they started on their way....

Amanda #1:  was ooo ooo ooo. o  But with Lacey against her, and the truck's bouncing... ooo ooo ooo. ooo ooo

Lacey held still as Scott pulled the seat belt around her. Amanda nodded that it was okay.

Amanda had been in the verge of peeing as soon as Lacey got on her lap. When the truck started she started putting her pants, and once she started she couldn't stop. 

Lacey felt her bottom getting wet, and thought at first she was peeing herself again. When she realized it wasn't her she started worrying what Scott would do when he found out her mother had wet herself.

"I'm sorry baby." Amanda started to whisper in Lacey's ear.

Lacey put her finger against her mother's mouth and shook her head. She looked over at Scott, worried that maybe he had overheard her. Lacey bit her lip and concentrated. She managed to wet her pants enough to car cause a wet crotch. 

Lacey put her finger in her mouth and laid back against her mother.

Scott was concentrating on the road and so had not seen the stunt that the little girl had done, and only when he came to a red light and look over did he realize that little Lacey was soaked again.

He looked over at Amanda.

"Did your little girl pee her pants again?" he asked her.

He reached over.

"Sorry, Lacey, but I need to know...."

He felt her pants and sighed.

"You poor baby.  Why didn't you tell Uncle you had to pee at the restaurant, baby?  You're going to be soaking wet, now, while we are looking for clothes at the store for you."

He shook his head.

"This is YOUR fault," he looked up at Amanda.  "If you had potty trained her right and done your job as her mother, she wouldn't be peeing her pants all the time at, what?  Ten years old, did you say she was?  I know four year olds that are too ashamed of peeing their pants, that they try very hard to get to the potty and tell you as soon as they have to go."

His face turned red.

"Didn't anyone teach you anything about raising a child?" he asked Amanda now feeling sorry for her not knowing how to be a good mother.  Maybe I should be angry with my brother for leaving his daughter in such incapable hands and your parents... they couldn't have potty trained you very well if you don't know how to potty train your own daughter...."

Then he smelled it.  Did some one poop?

"One of you pooped your pants," Scott looked over at Amanda.  "It had been have been Lacey and not you...."

He was seeing a serious lack of parenting skill here and thought he was going to have to teach them both how to use the potty right, because obviously Amanda's pants were stained earlier, too.  She pees herself sometimes...  She must.  And her daughter seems to pee herself all the time.  She hasn't made it to the toilet two for two now regardless of which ever one of them just pooped themselves.

Amanda listened to Scott go off on her parenting skills.she knew she wasn't perfect, but no where near as bad as Scott was making out. Amanda was afraid to say anything, not wanting to make Scott matter.

Lacey started crying as Scott talked about her as if she was a toddler. She laid back against her mother who had put her arms around Lacey.

Lacey shook with fear as Scott asked who pooped. She hadn't realized that pushing as hard as she did to pee would make her poop too.

Scott noticed that Lacey looked a little scared.

"Baby, if you tell me the truth, right now," he brought his seriousness down some so as not to look so mad at her..., Just tell me it was you, and you pooped your panties, and no one will spank you, but if you did, I want  you to be finished pooping by the time we get home because if you're not, then I can't understand why you didn't hold it, if you would do so."

He reached over and felt the front of her pants to be sure she was messy, but the poop had not all come out at once, so all he felt was wetness in the front.

"You're not done, are you baby?"

He then looked at Amanda and sighed.

"Your daughter needs me to clean her up good, and I bet you need me to clean you up, too," he said to her resuming a serous note, but not a mad or threatening one, just one that stated a fact, as far as he was concerned.

"When we get home, Lacey goes into the bathroom first, no matter if you pee or wet your pants or what... because I need to get her out of those dirty things.  If you're peeing, Amanda, then it's okay.  Just do it.  I'm pretty sure you're wet too, seeing as the seat is all water under you... I can't see how Lacey made a mess that big by herself."

He had seen some pee running out between their legs a moment ago and down all over the floor when Lacey had added to the pool between her mommy's legs.

"If you didn't poop your pants, Amanda, then tell your daughter to go ahead and admit it.  She looks scared and I tried to tell her if she admits it, she won't get spanked... as long as she finishes before we get home.  If she's finished before we get home, then it must have been an accident and she couldn't hold it.  If it's not, then I will think she did it because she felt you peeing your pants, and she was trying to take my attention from that fact on purpose."

He eyed both girls and then turned back because another light had just turned green and he couldn't stare at them while he was controlling the car.

Lacey #2 ooo ooo ooo . ooo o

"Lacey it's okay, baby. Tell Scott that you pooped your pants." Amanda ordered.

"I did it Scott, I pooped in pants.I sorry." Lacey whimpered.

Amanda hugged Lacey. Lacey felt her poop pushing against her bottom and she concentrated to get it all to come out.

Poor Lacey, her body not being used to doing anything like this at all, especially on purpose, it was a struggle to get the poop to come out.  Every few seconds or so, no matter how she squinted, squeezed, pushed, or whatnot, the poop only moved very little because her body knew she was not on the toilet, and it felt scared to just do it in her panties no matter what.

It wasn't until they were right at the driveway, and the truck door bursting open on Scott's side, that her body finally gave up at her pushing, and a whole rich mess pushed right through, filling her panties so fast they started to leak out of her panties at once and down her legs a little.  She caused herself to have the runs, it seemed.  

Scott didn't seem to notice at first and he came around and bent down.

"Is Little Lacy ready to get changed?"

Suddenly, another wave hit, and she felt her panties pushing out and the mess rolling around into the front of her panties and more went down her legs.  She was a mess from just above her knees inside her jeans all the way up the small of her back, and a little more watered mess came pouring out her jeans as Scott looked at her.

"So, your mom did do most of the peeing in the seat," he nodded at her.  "You seem to have just now finished, baby."

He took her by the hand and started to lead her into the house like she was.

"Coming?" looked back right at Amanda's crotch to remind her of why her daughter peed herself... or so it seemed to Scott.  He told Lacey she better be finished when they got home, but she finished peeing right there as he got her out of the truck, so apparently, she had to work at it to get the rest out, which means she peed and pooped herself on purpose, most likely to try to hide that mommy peed her pants.  

He got her to the front door, but not wanting any poop to leak all over his floors, he decided to pick the wet little girl up and carry her again.  He hoped that the mother had not pooped her pants and was not going to leak poop all over his floors.  It was a good thing Amanda had not pooped her pants, because Scott was really seriously doubting her parenting skills as it was.

He put baby Lacey down, and then he moved her hands away from her clothes.

"Baby, you'll make a mess if you try to undress yourself.  You went potty really bad in your panties, and I think the poopy is leaking down your legs by now, honey."

He then bent over her and started to take her shirt off first.

"We don't want to get your shirt any more wet or poopy than it is, do we.  So I'll undress the top of you first, honey."

He didn't let Amanda in the bathroom even if she still had to pee... she could just finish in her pants for all she had already gone in his truck.

Lacey struggled to poop as she sat in her mothers lap. She finally felt it coming out as they reached the driveway at Scott's house and she filled her pants.

Lacey shook as her poop kept coming and overflowed her panties, running down onto her mothers lap. She started crying.

Lacey let Scott pick her up but didn't answer him as he talked to her and her mother.

Amanda just there too embarrassed to say anything. She got out of the car and followed Scott into the house.

Lacey let Scott carry her into the bathroom and then get her undressed.

Amanda waited in the hall.

Scott got her shirt off of her, and then he moved her over to the tub where he helped her in.  There, he started to take off her pants and then her panties.  The poop was indeed all over her legs, the small of her back, and all over her privates.

"You silly little baby girl," he cooed at her.  "You went potty on your mother because you wanted me to think you peed, but you knew your mother peed her pants, did you?  That's why you peed on purpose, and you pushed so hard, you started pooping your panties, right?"

He turned on the tap to start getting it warm.

"Then I told you that pooping yourself had better be an accident, so you purposefully started to try to get it all out so it would look like an accident, causing you to make a very big mess in your panties.  Isn't that what happened, Lacey?"

He now wet a cloth and started to wipe her legs.

He moved her hands away again.

"Honey, you're a mess.  There's no way a little girl like you can get yourself clean after an accident like this, even if you did it deliberately.  You need to be clean up, and properly.  The way with your mom acting like a little girl herself, peeing herself in the car like that... there's no way I can trust her to get you clean either, honey."

He seemed to have to wipe her legs several times, but maybe that was because he was trying to be really gentle and not force it, which meant he had to rub her bottom, between her bottom, and her pee pee place several times to get all the poop away from them.  

Once he got the poop all off of her body, he made her stand there for a bit longer and he rinsed the tub down until no more poop was in the tub.  Then he started to run a nice warm bath.

"You can sit down, now, baby."

He finally went to the door and let Amanda in.

"Come here," he told Amanda shortly as if she was a teenager or something and had been caught peeing her pants.

"Take off your jeans and your top and sit on the toilet.  If you have to pee anymore, your panties are already soaked, so it won't hurt anything.  We need to talk about your parenting skills and your potty skills, young lady."

He sighed and tried to calm down a bit....

Lacey shook as Scott set her in the tub and finished undressing her. She blushed as even her mother had not cleaned her up like this or seen her naked in a long time.

"Nuh-uh." Lacey answered, looking down.

She flinched each time he ran the washcloth over her, cleaning her up. She looked at the poop on the tub and frowned. 

"I-i guess." Lacey answered.

She was glad to sit down when given permission. She put her hands on her lap trying to cover up.

Amanda just nodded and entered the bathroom. She took off her shirt and pants and sat down on the toilet, waiting to get yelled at.