LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Scott patted her shoulder as she passed him, and walked over to get Lacey.

"Let's get your school stuff ready," Scott told her.  "We need to register you today, and if they let you, then we'll put you in classes today.  You may as well try to make friends sooner than later, right?"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott kissed her head as he carried her to the living room to look through the school things.

"Now, let's see," he said looking through her old stuff and the new stuff he had bought her while they were shopping before.  

"You check off the stuff and I'll put in your bag," he told her.

"Doll?" Scott stopped her.  "They aren't going to let you have a doll at school, honey."

He reached over and grabbed her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry, baby, but the doll stays home, baby."

Scott frowned and stopped tickling her.

"What?  Honey!  You didn't tell me you had to go!"

He pushed her back lightly, and checked her.

"You're already wet, baby.  Just finish," he sighed.

He took her hand and started to lead her back to her room to get her some clean clothes.

"Lacey, honey, you better not pee your pants at school," he whispered to her.  "If you do, not only could you get in trouble with the teachers, but the other kids won't be very nice about it if they think you are a baby, honey."

He pulled her over to him, and started to undress her, not just her pants, but all of her clothes.

"I'm not mad, but I am worried that you will have trouble at school if you don't control your peeing, baby."

He got her some clean panties and he put them out for her to step into.  They were a pair of more babyish-like ones.  Then he put a white skirt on her and then a purple top with a cartoon character on it on her.

"Okay, now, no going potty in your pants at school, right?" he asked her as he hugged her.  "We don't want you having a hard time there, do we?"

Scott smiled and picked her up.

"Let's see if mommy had breakfast ready, okay?"

He carried her to the kitchen and put her down at the table.

"Amanda, do you have something for your daughter to eat?"

Scott smiled and sat down to watch his little niece eat.

Amanda, we should take care of you, soon.  You can't go register Lacey for school the way you are.  Besides, I don't think you're comfortable, are you?"

He stood up.

"Stay here and eat your breakfast," he told Lacey.

Then he reached out his hand towards Amanda.

Scott took her to her room and then he sat on the bed and had her sit next to him.

"We are going to be out for a while," he warned her.  "You don't like public bathrooms, is that right?"

He waited a minute.

"I'm going take off your diaper, which is probably soaked from overnight.  Then you are going to take a shower, and after that, you come and get me with a towel wrapped around you.  If you plan on peeing your pants in public, then I want you to wear a diaper.  If you plan on using a toilet no matter how uncomfortable you are, then you can skip the diaper, but if you skip the diaper and pee your pants on purpose, then I'll have to punish you.  If you wet the diaper, and you tell me the truth about when it happens, then I won't need to punish you."

He waited for her answer.

Then he started to take off her diaper so she could get a shower.

"Yes, that's right." Amanda answered.

Amanda listen to Scott then nodded.

"I better wear a diaper then. If I do have an accident I don't want everyone to know. And I won't have to worry about using a public toilet. I'll tell you when it happens." Amanda answered.

She held still as he took off her diaper.

Scott smiled and patter her shoulder.

"Good girl.  You're starting to get it.  While you are in this condition, I'm in charge, right?"

He got her diaper off of her and let her go take her shower.

Then he went back to the kitchen to check on Lacey.

Scott went directly into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet.

"You clean?" he called at her to the shower.  "I want to check and make sure before you started getting dressed."

Scott checked her, particularly her bottom and her face and behind her ears.

"Alright," he smiled.  "You can get dressed.  We have a long day."

He led her towards her room to put her in a diaper first, because she had told him that she would be better off in one.

Then he left to let her get dressed.