LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

The nurse smile and went to make the call.

Not five minutes later, she came back to her and she sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Honey, your uncle actually insisted I put you in a diaper.  He says that you are having a lot of trouble lately, and he thinks its been happening a lot longer than you want to admit, maybe since you lost your daddy...."

She smiled at her.

"Your uncle is not mad and said your mom won't be mad either.  He wants you to know he loves you and understands why you peed your pants, which is why he wants you to wear  diapers for a while."

She smiled at her.

"And if you are going to wet your pants all the time, please don't be scared to come to me, honey.  I'll make sure you are cleaned up before facing your classmates again every time you wet yourself, sweetheart.  It's hard to lose someone like that, and we all deal with it different ways.  You are still in mourning, which is why your body maybe acting funny on you, sweetheart."

She patted the space closer to her.

"Come over here, and I'll help you get out of your wet diaper, okay?"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nurse pulled down the little girl's skirt and got it out of the way.  Then she undid her diaper.

She didn't comment on the diaper at all because as heavy as it was, she was sure the poor girl just wet herself completely she lost heart at not being able to hold it the first few minutes.  She couldn't blame her for just letting it go.  She did have a diaper on.

Once she had her used diaper all rolled up, she got some wet wipes out.  Handing some to Lacey, she started to wipe the girl's butt.

"You can wipe your privates if you want, honey."

She made sure Lacey was clean before she put a clean diaper on her and then pulled up her skirt for her.

"There you are, sweetheart.  All dressed again."

The nurse led her out to her friends and she smiled at her friend who was taking care of her.

"You can all go back to class now unless you have something else you need to tell me."

Lacey let the nurse change her, blushing as the wet diaper was untaped and pulled away. Lacey took the wipes from the nurse.

"Thank you." Lacey said, wiping between her legs.

Once the nurse had the new diaper on her she let the nurse take her out to Denise and Jessica. Lacey took Denise's hand.

Jessica shook her head and looked at Denise.