LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

Penny frowned but nodded. She had to go so bad that anything Tom suggested she would agree with. She pushed open the door to the girls bathroom and let Tom and Erica in.

Penny hurried into the stall and pulled down her pajama bottoms and panties. She sat down on the toilet and pushed hard, forcing her poop out. She blushed as she knew Tom and Erica could hear her.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom tried to ignore Penny going because he knew how embarrassing it could be knowing someone knew you were in the bathroom.  She was bladder shy at school for the same reason, and he figured his sister, being a girl, it might be even harder for her.

Once Penny was done, Tom put a hand on Erica's shoulder.

"Ready to try, sis?"

Penny wiped herself and flushed before coming out of the stall.

"I don't really think I have to pee though." Erica said.

"This will be your last chance before bed, honey. Go with Tom and at least try." Penny said.

Tom smiled.

"Well, make Penny happy and sit on the toilet, sis.  I won't care if you pee your pants later, but it's better for you, if you can prevent it.  You won't be as sad if you don't have a wet bed, right?"

He hugged her and then took her in and started to undress her from the bottom down.

Erica followed Tom into the stall and held still as he pulled her panties down. She let him help her sit on the toilet.

Erica blushed a little as Tom stood there watching her. Even if she had to pee it wouldn't have come out anyway.

Erica tried to concentrate to get any pee out. She looked up at Tom and sighed.

Tom smiled and helped her stand back up.

"Okay, good girl, sis," he said.  "Let's get your panties pulled back up."

He started to pull her pants back up.

"This is probably the last visit to the bathroom for tonight, so don't feel bad if you go in your pants later, okay?"

He hugged her after he fixed her pants.

Then he went to get his older sister and have them all walk back to the sleeping compartment.

Erica nodded as he said it was her last trip to the bathroom for the night. If she did wet her bed it wouldn't be devastating she still wouldn't like it.

Erica held still as Tom pulled her panties up and took his hand.

Penny smiled at Erica and walked with them back to the compartment.

"Let's get to bed. I'm not sure how many days this trip will be, but we want to be well rested when we get to the end." Penny said.

Tom frowned.

"Alright," he wanted to obey his sister even if he felt like she was putting them to bed a bit early.  He got into bed and patted the side for his sister to get in.

"Come on, Erica.  Let's go to sleep."

He then wrapped an arm around her.

"Sorry, but I just think it best if we go to bed now. Maybe next time we can stay up longer." Penny said, seeing Tom frown.

Penny climbed up into the top bunk and got under the covers. Erica climbed in with Tom, holding Mr. Bear. She let Tom put his arm around her and slipped her thumb in her mouth. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

Tom turned out to be much more tired than he let on.

He fell asleep almost as soon as he got comfortable with his arm around Erica.

Penny drifted off to sleep and had a nightmare that involved her parents murder. Although she had not actually been there, in her dream she witnessed her parents murder, and although she tried to stop it, there was nothing she could do.

Penny woke up a couple of hours after going to bed, shaking and lying in a puddle of pee. She started sobbing.

Tom felt the bed around him getting wet in his sleep and he stirred.  

He tried to check Erica, and she didn't seem that wet.  Then he saw the mattress above him dripping on him.

Tom sighed and up poked his head up and saw her sobbing.

Tom climbed up on her bunk and he gently pulled her blankets back.

"Are you okay?" he asked Penny as though the pee was not important, but her crying was.

Penny continued to cry for a few minutes then was able to answer took.

"I had a bad dream. I was there when mom and dad were killed and I couldn't do anything to stop it." Penny said, before breaking down again 

"Wow!  No wonder!" he climbed up into bed with her and cuddled with her even though it meant getting wet with her.  "It's okay, sis.  It's okay.  I'm pretty sure you're just stressing because you are the oldest and have to take care of us now, at least until Uncle gets us.  But you don't have to do it alone, and you don't have to pretend you are prefect or an adult.  I can help you as much as you let me, sis."

He hugged her and cuddled with her as long as it took to get her back to sleep.  She could clean up in the morning.  He hoped Lacey was okay until morning, or if she needed, she would realize where they were and come up and join them if need be.

Penny just nodded as Tom spoke to her and made room for him in the bed. It was at least an hour later before Penny would fall asleep.

Down below Erica was in a deep sleep. She wouldn't wake up until morning in a wet bed.

Tom eventually fell asleep waiting for Penny to sleep, and though it was a little uncomfortable at first, being in a wet bed with his big sister, once he was asleep, he didn't notice how wet the bed was.

The next morning, he woke up first, and he climbed out of the bed to change his clothes.  He decided he would cover for Penny if Erica asked about the wet bed.  He would tell her he got scared, and Penny comforted him... and then the  bed got wet.  The bed getting wet would not be a lie, and if he said it carefully enough, the only thing that would be a lie, was about who really got scared, but Erica would guess wrong about who wet the bed.

He didn't want Penny to be embarrassed around Erica because she had to take care of both of them, and it might be hard to look Erica in the face if Erica knew she had a weak moment and peed her pants.

Besides, Penny was the eldest.  Erica had to listen to her big sister and do what she said whereas if she didn't like something Tom said, she could go to Penny and ask if she really had to do something.  It was far more important that she respect Penny than she respect Tom.

Penny woke up when Tom climbed out of her bed. She blushed as she remembered the night before. She saw Tom changing his clothes and looked away.

"I-i'm sorry." Penny whimpered.

She stayed in her bed, too shamed to get up. Erica had not woke up even though she was wet. She stayed cuddled with Mr. Bear.

Tom got his clothes on, and then he looked up at her.

"Why are YOU sorry?" he asked her.  "You're doing the best you can to take care of Erica and me, and you're doing a very good job of it, I might add.  So you peed your pants, once and had a nightmare?  Who cares?"

He reached for her hand.

"Come on, get out of bed.  I'll help you get dressed this time.  You're too upset to do it by yourself, and you really need to before you catch a cold or get sick from laying in that.  Besides, we need to air out the mattress too so you have a dry place to sleep... especially if Erica peed in her sleep, too."

He reached up and pulled the blankets off her.

"Don't worry, sis.  It's just family, and I'm not going to do anything too weird.  Just make sure you get cleaned up enough you don't smell like pee all day, okay?"

Tom frowned.

"For now, you are just going to change your clothes in front of me, and let me try to clean you up a bit with wetwipes because we can't leave Erica alone.  Once she wakes up, though, all of us can go to the showers, and by then, you'll feel like taking a shower by yourself again."

He reached into the bag that they packed for Erica getting out some wet wipes, a washcloth, and some soap.

He led her over to the table and asked her if he could start taking off her wet things.  

"I need to get your wet things off, okay?  Don't worry about doing it yourself.  You're so depressed, I'm afraid you'll struggle and that might wake Erica up, and then you'll be really embarrassed with her knowing that I have to help you right now."

Tom carefully took of all of her clothes until she was naked.

"Sit down," he told her pulling out a chair for her.

Then he went to the sink in the room, and ran some water over a cloth.  He brought it back to the table, and sat it on the table, and then he got out some wet wipes.

"This is going to feel weird and cold, but... here goes."

He then started to wipe her with the wet wipe.

He had seen Erica get wiped enough to be sure he was doing it right.

He got her front all clean up and between her legs.  Then he coaxed her up and wiped her bottom.

"Okay, now you can use the wet clothes to give yourself a quick wash," he told her.

He went back to Penny's bag, this time, and pulled out a t-shirt, some panties, and a pair of jeans for her.  He was still a little young so had not thought to look for a training bra for her.

Penny blushed as Tom undressed her and had her sit down. She watched him wet the cloth and come back to her. She flinched as he cleaned her with baby wipes. She did what he asked, moving when he said to.

She took the cloth and started cleaning herself as Tom got out clothes for her. She wasn't posing attention to what he got.

He came back over to her and started to dress her, putting her panties on first, since he thought that was the most private spot for a girl, just as it was for a boy.  Then he put her undershirt on because that was also private for a girl.  And finally he put her jeans on her and a t-shirt.

"There," he said.  "All dressed.  Feel better?"