LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

Tom looked at his big sister and frowned.

"I'm worried about her," he told Penny.  "She still wets sometimes, and we're in a scary place.  I would never make her more scared by forcing her to do something I know she hates.  Especially something like that!  She always feels like such a big baby after wetting the bed, and it would take forever for mom to calm her down, and mom isn't here.  I was just saying, I think she is going to pee her pants.  Didn't you see the way she was holding it earlier before you told her to use the bathroom?  Like she was too nervous to go or something?"

He frowned.

"Honest, I don't want her to be any more upset than we already are.  That's why I told her its okay to pee her pants, so she knows we won't be mad or call her a baby if she does it."

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penny sighed.

"You're right. She needs to know it's okay to pee if she does it. I was just saying we shouldn't just automatically assume she is going to wet. But we need to be ready to comfort her if and when she does wet the bed." Penny said.

"So what do you want to do until bedtime? I figure I'll give Erica about a half hour in the tablet before putting her to bed. We can talk or whatever until then." Penny said.

Tom shrugged.

"I don't know what to talk about.  I don't want to talk about mom right now.  It's too sad for that.  And we don't know anything about our uncle...."

He looked up to her for direction.

"Sis?  I'm a boy, and I think it's different for girls...."

He paused afraid his sister might get mad at him.

"Do you think Erica tried to pee her pants earlier because she's upset about mom and dad, and um... I'm sorry... but have you... you know... leaked a little bit, since it happens and peed and didn't tell me because it was too embarrassing to admit that you pee your pants at your age?"

Tom was thinking that girls were weak, and that included bathroom situations.

"I don't either. Maybe we could play a game of I spy." Penny suggested.

Penny listened to Tom and shrugged her shoulders.

"It's hard to say why. She had just woke up, so maybe that had something to do with it. I don't think she actually peed her pants though. You changed her for bed. Were her panties damp?" Penny said.

Penny blushed as Tom asked her if she had peed herself.

"Do you mean today? No I didn't. I may have sometimes in the past couple of days." Penny answered.

Tom smiled and nodded.

"It's okay.  I just was thinking you might have... you know... in the last few days since mom died.  I heard girls were a little weaker sometimes, with emotions, and sometimes..., well it might be just gossip or whatnot, but I thought someone told me that girls who are really sad, really scared, or really upset might pee their pants sometimes."

He looked down.

"Am I bad for asking you if you peed?"

He shook his head.

"I didn't mean just now," he told Penny when she asked if Erica's panties felt damp.  "I mean earlier, when she was squirming and we caught her just before she was about to pee herself, and got her to the bathroom.  If we had not acted, she would have been wet.  I was wondering if maybe she did that because she misses mom? do you think?  I didn't want to ask her directly because I don't want her to think I think she's a baby."

Penny listened to Tom and nodded.

"Well that's all it is is gossip. Girls are no weaker or stronger than boys. Sometimes girls will have accidents. Some boys in the same situation might as well." Penny said.

"Bad? No, but there's some things you shouldn't ask about. It's none of you business." Penny said.

"I know what you were asking about. It's hard to say why. It could be moms and dads death that caused it, or it could be she has a weak bladder, or any of a number of reasons. It's best not to ask her." Penny said.

Tom nodded and decided a little I spy game would be good to fill in some time.

"Sorry if I asked difficult questions," he said still not sure if girls were weaker or not.  He knew that most girls resented that idea, so it was useless to fight them about it unless either he or they could convince him otherwise.

He decided that Erica had sat there and not went to the bathroom on purpose, and that meant she was too sad to think about her bladder, and so, it was mom's not being there that caused her to almost pee her pants earlier.

He looked around the train car.

"You go first.  What do you spy that I should guess?"

"Don't worry about it. You're a boy. You're always asking difficult questions." Penny said with a smile.

Penny nodded and looked around the room. She didn't want to pick some thing too easy or difficult. She finally settled on the picture of flowers on the wall.

"I spy something pink." Penny announced.

Tom looked around trying to think of something pink....

He didn't see the pink in the flowers right away so bypassed those... looking around....

He made several wrong guesses until he finally spotted the picture with the flowers.

"That picture?" he asked.

He then looked around and decide on Lacey, herself.

"I spy something real...."

Penny kept answering no until he got to the flowers  then nodded.

"Good job. Your turn." Penny said.

She closed her eyes so she didn't see where Tom was looking. She opened them again when he started talking.

Penny looked around the compartment. She didn't know of anything that wasn't attached to either the roof, wall or bed. She wasn't thinking of her sister. She shook her head.

"The only thing that isn't attached to anything is air, and we can't see air." Penny said.

She looked around the room again trying to figure it out. Finally she gave up.

"What is it?" Penny wondered.

Tom went purposefully over to his younger sister.

"Can you stand up, Erica?" he asked her to make his point.

"See?  Not attacked to ceiling, bed, or wall," he smirk.

"It's Erica."

He tricked at the air towards Erica to try to get her to giggle.

Penny watched as Tom went over to Erica and made her stand up. Erica looked at Tom, wondering what was going on. Penny rolled her eyes as Tom explained.

"I guess that's not cheating. Erica, since your not on your tablet anymore you can play I spy too for a few minutes until bedtime. Go ahead and pick out something for us to guess." Penny said.

"Okay." Erica answered.

Erica looked around trying to find something. She looked at Mr. Bear.

"I spy something brown." Erica said.

Tom smiled and looked around the room as if in deep thought about what it could be.

He had beaten his big sister a moment ago, 1 to 0, so he was not keep on winning this time.  it wasn't fun if you could stay ahead, and as he looked around, he didn't think there were that many things that were brown.  Besides, his little sister seemed to always include her bear at least once when they played I spy.  So, he was pretty sure that's what it was this time.

He kept looking around, trying to give Penny a chance to say it first.

Penny looked around with Erica smiling at her and Tom. She knew it was Mr. Bear as well. She looked to see if she could spot any other brown around them.

She saw brown knobs on a dresser. 

"Is it the brown knobs?" Penny asked.

"No," Erica answered, giggling.

Tom knew he had to say something, or it would be too obvious he was trying to 'let her win,' and he was afraid that would upset Erica.

"Is it the... um... thing?" he pointed at the bedframe.

Penny #2 o

Erica looked at the bedframe and shook her head.

"No, he's, I mean it's not the bed." Erica giggled.

Penny smiled at the slip up. She looked around the room and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, Erica. I give up." Penny said.

Erica nodded and looked at Tom.

Tom said "Hey!  I'm not brown," making a joke that her slip up could have meant she was thinking about him.  "Well, okay, my hair is.  Is it me?"

He smiled at her.

When she said it wasn't, he finally pointed at her bear.

"I guess it has to be Mr. Bear, then, right?"

"No, but your hair is brown." Erica giggled.

When Tom finally said Mr. Bear Erica picked the beat up and hugged him.

"That's right! I'm surprised you didn't guess him earlier."  Erica sis with a smile.

Penny started to feel like she needed to poop.

"Tom, maybe we should Erica to the bathroom again before bedtime?" Penny suggested.

Tom nodded.

"But it's still too early for her to go to sleep.  Let her play just a little longer, Penny.  I'll make sure we take her if she looks sleepy or it gets to be time to sleep."

He smiled at his older sister trying to ask her not to interrupt Erica having fun.  He didn't want to take Erica every five minutes....

Penny #2 ooo o

Penny sighed, but nodded.

"We don't want her falling asleep on the potty. Besides, I have to use the bathroom myself." Penny said, blushing slightly.

Erica sat on the bottom bunk hugging Mr. Bear.

Tommy looked up and then he smiled.

"If you had to go, you could just say so.  I won't think you're a baby just because you have to use the  bathroom, sis.  It shouldn't be embarrassing to tell me.  I'm the only boy in the family right now, so of course I need to know so I can come along and protect you and you won't have to pee your pants."

He reached out for Erica's hand.

"Since Penny has to go, why don't you try, too, okay?"

He then waited for Penny and walked them both towards the bathroom.

Penny #2 ooo oo

Penny blushed as Tom talked to her. She felt her need to poop grow stronger.

Erica set Mr. Bear in the bed and stood up. She took Tom's hand. They walked to the bathroom.

"Are you taking Erica with you or do you want her to come with me?" Penny asked.

"I'm going in with both you," Tom decided.  "I don't want you sitting on the toilet by yourself, in case something happens.  You can't protect yourself if you are in a compromised position.  I'll just let you go in the stall by yourself, and after you are done, then I'll take Erica in the other one and help her while you watch."

He looked up at Penny.

"That is safer, isn't it?  Even if you don't like it?"

Penny #2 ooo ooo o