LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Train Orphans: 2nd Family restart for Robehouse

Ishigreensa

Penny sighed.

"I agree. I mean what if they serve us something we're allergic to? Or Erica gets broccoli or any of us get liver? I feel like gagging now." Penny said.

Erica made a face and acted like she was going to gag.

"No broccoli." Erica said.

"Let's go sit down and see what they bring us." Penny said.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily, it seemed that the knew, somewhat, what picky kids might eat, and they had roast chicken, corn, mashed potatoes and corn bread.

The server smiled at them as she handed each one a plate.

"I'm sorry, miss," she told the elder one.  "But they seemed to think children's platters were the safest to go with you lot even though you probably don't like to be classified as a little kid."

They did give Penny a portion plus a half to make sure she had enough to eat though.

Penny helped Erica sit down and took her seat. She waited for the server to bring the food. She smelled the food before she saw it. All three of them were served on children's plates. 

"That's okay. The food looks delicious." Penny said.

Penny made sure Erica was set up before she started to eat.

"Good. I don't see any broccoli." Erica said.

She started eating as well.

Tom shrugged.

It didn't matter to him what they gave them as long as it wasn't something they didn't like.

He smiled at his sisters.

"This roast chicken is really good!"

Erica tried to pick up the chicken with her fingers but it was too hot. Penny smiled and looked at Tom.

"Would you mind cutting Erica's chicken so she can eat it better?" Penny asked Tom.

Erica picked up a spoon and started eating the mashed potatoes.

Tommy reached over and took his sister's plate so he could cut up the chicken.

"You can eat around me until I get it cut up for you, okay?"

He smiled at his little sister.

You'd think an eight year old would know better than to just pick up hot food without thinking about, but he didn't chide her.  She had to have learned her lesson already from getting her hands burned.

"There you are," he slid her plate back to her with the chicken cut into nice little bite sizes so she wouldn't choke.

Erica watched as her brother cut up the chicken. 

"Thank you." Erica said.

Erica switched to her fork and started eating her chicken and the rest of her dinner.

As Penny ate her dinner she looked around the dining area at the other passengers eating at the same time they were. Although she didn't see any other children, she imagined there were other children on the train.

Tommy also looked around wondering the same, but he didn't see any either.

He looked back at his little sister.

"Anyways, maybe it's good there weren't other kids right now.  He might get distracted and not keep as good an eye on his sisters as he should.

Tom age his and soon was patting his belly.

"I can't wait until we see our new place and we can relax a little bit."

Penny finished her dinner at about the same time. She smiled at Erica as she finished her dinner.

Penny took a napkin and wiped Erica's face and handed her another one to clean her hands with.

"I suppose I can't either. I will be glad to settle down again." Penny said.

"Do you think he has a dog or cat? I've always wanted a pet." Erica said.

"I don't know. I guess we'll find out in a few days." Penny said.

Tom shrugged.

"I'd rather get a puppy or kitten from the start, that way we don't have to worry if the pet is used to kids or not," he said honestly.  "I don't want to try to befriend a dog that growls all the time or tries to bite you."

He smiled at Penny.

There were no other kids anywhere in the area they were stuck in, though if they went exploring, they might find more kids... but they might also get lost as to where they were supposed to be.

He nodded, but then he looked at Erica.

"Um... I want to take her potty again, just in case," he told Penny.  "She sometimes forgets to tell us, and I really don't want her to wet her pants and run out and stuff before we meet this new uncle.  It's going to be scary enough to meet him without the first thing, him seeing our little sister peed her pants."

"Erica, do you have to go potty?" Penny asked.

Erica shrugged her shoulders. She didn't feel like she needed to, but she was willing to at least try if Tom wanted her to. She took Tom's hand as they walked to the bathrooms.

Tom smiled and patted her on the shoulder.

"You want big sis to take you in?" he asked her.  "I'm okay taking you if it won't embarrass you, but you being a girl, you might be more comfortable with Penny, right?"

He waited to see what she wanted.

Erica thought about it and nodded. She would be more comfortable with Penny.

Penny took Erica's hand and led her into the bathroom. Erica let go of pants hand and let Penny pull her panties down and sit her on the toilet.

"I don't have to pee." Erica admitted.

"Well let's humor your brother, okay? At least try." Penny answered.

Erica nodded and concentrated. While she tried Penny washed her hands and face at the sink. After about five minutes Penny helped Erica down and pulled her panties up.

"I want you to try again before bedtime. I don't want wet sheets. Okay?" Penny said.

Erica blushed and nodded. 

Penny let Erica out of the bathroom.

Tom smiled when they came out and he hugged his little sister without even asking if she went.  As far as he figured, big sister was there, so he trusted Erica did her best either way.

"Good job, sis," he told her.  "You'll probably pee in the night though because you sometimes do, and we are in a really scary situation, so let's try not make Penny mad.  If you get scared, get in bed with me.  I might yell at first if you pee, but I'll understand and won't really be that mad, okay?"

He took her hand and started to walk her back to their compartment.

There was really only two sleeping bunks in it, so in the end, Erica had to choose which to sleep with anyway since there was no way Tommy would share with Penny.  She was too old for that, and he figured she wanted her space as she slept, where he figured his little sister might want a little cuddling if she got scared in the night.

Erica nodded and took Tom's hand as they walked back to the compartment.

"Let's put our pajamas on in a little bit so we'll be ready to go to bed." Penny suggested.

Penny sat down on the seat and waited for Tom and Erica to join her.

Tom nodded when Penny suggested putting pajamas on.

"But I don't want you and Erica disappearing," he said worriedly.  "I know you probably don't want to,  but do you think you can dress in front of me, just this time?  I promise I won't look and watch you.  I just don't want to wait a long time worried about where you went.  Using the potty, I understand, you probably can't pee with me watching, but if I don't look at you, you can change with me here, can't you... please?"

He held his little sister.

"And Erica is still a little girl.  Would it really matter that much if I even help her put hers on?"

Penny looked at Erica.

"Would it be okay if Tom helped you put your pajamas on?" Penny asked.

"I guess." Erica replied.

Penny looked in their luggage and pulled out the pajamas, handing Tom his and Erica's pajamas.

"Alright, turn around, Tom." Penny ordered.

Penny started undressing. Erica waited for Tom to help her.

Tom smiled when he got his way and turned around after getting Erica's stuff to start helping her right away so as to give his big sister as much privacy as he could.

He started by undoing her pants as if the eight year old didn't know how to do anything, not because he wanted to shame her or make her feel like a baby, but because it made him feel like a big brother, and it gave him a reason to have his sisters stay and dress with him there, if he was helping his little sister.

He pulled her pants off and then he undid a button on her shirt before pulling it over her head to take it off.

"I'm sorry," he whispered to Erica.  "But if you and Penny disappear in the toilets to change, it will take you two ages, and then anything could happen.  Thank your for being patient and letting me get you ready for bed rather than fighting about it.  I know you're a big girl, but if you do it all on your own, if somene caught us, they would wonder why you two had to dress in front of me, but this way, I can say I'm helping our big sister since they don't know us that well or how good you are at changing yourself."

He slipped a nightdress over her head and kissed the back of her head as he did so.  Then he helped her get her arms in right, and then looked at his work.

"Okay, now your dirty panties," he told her.  "I didn't take them off right away because I wanted to give you some privacy with your privates."

He then pulled up her gown and reached under it both hands on each side of her hips and pulled them down letting the night dress fall as he pulled them down so as to hide her privates from his eyes as he worked.  

He turned around briefly, unfortunate for both him and Penny, and saw her partially naked for just a second as he grabbed Erica's clean panties, and then he turned right back right away trying to forget what his big sister looked like in panties and nothing on on top, not that he could see her chest since she had turned her back to him, too.... out of modesty.  But the pulled his little sister's panties over her legs, and then slid them up her legs until they were just at her thighs.

"Turn around," he ordered his little sister so she would keep her privates hidden from him, too.  Then, he lifted her night dress just enough to get it up on her naked butt that he was now looking at, and over the sides of her legs.

"Can you fix the front?" he asked her guessing it probably rolled up a little on the front, but he didn't want to embarrass her by fixing it and getting a look at her pee pee place.  Of course, if he had to look for other reasons, he would, but he was just helping her dress, and she was usually big enough to do that herself if he wasn't treating her like she was five.

Penny changed out of her clothes and changes her panties, keeping an eye on Tom and Erica. She slipped on her nightgown then put the dirty clothes in a bag.

Erica let Tom change her out of her pants and shirt into her nightgown and held still as he took off her panties and replaced them with a different pair.

"Yes I can fix them." Erica said.

Erica reached under her nightgown and adjusted her panties.

Tom smiled at his sisters.

"My turn," he said.  "I don't care if you watch, but you don't want to, do you?" he asked them.  

He turned his back to them so his pee pee was hidden, but that was the only thing he worried about them looking at, which was the exact thing he thought his little sister cared about keeping private.

He quickly took all his clothes off at once, not caring and not even undoing them but leaving them bunched together.  Then he put on clean underwear quickly and a t-shirt.

"Done," he said not caring if his sisters saw him in just underwear.  "It's too hot to wear the rest of the pajamas," he looked up at Penny.  "You two have to because you're girls, but I have nothing to hide, right?"

"No we don't want to watch. That would be gross." Penny said. 

Penny and Erica turned around so they couldn't sees Tom as he changed. Erica took Mr. Bear and set him on the one of the bunks. Penny gave Erica the tablet to play with until bedtime.

Penny looked over at Tom and shook her head.

"No I guess not." Penny said.

"Which bunk do you want?" Penny asked 

"Well, I'm pretty sure Erica is going to wet the bed, tonight even if I take you two tot he bathroom again," Tom said carefully hoping he didn't upset either sister.  "So... um... I'm only in underwear.  I can change those in the morning, but if I take the top and Lacey sleeps with me, she'll leak to the bottom and get you wet.  If I take the bottom and Erica sleeps with me, you will at least stay dry...."

He looked up at her as he made his plan known hoping she would let Erica sleep with her brother this time.  He wanted someone to be next to him because he really missed his parents, and he didn't dare suggest he sleep by Penny because he was sure she would be offended at that.

He saw Erica playing and smiled over at her.

"Penny?  Don't get mad and just let Erica pee her pants in bed tonight?" he said softly.  "She's a little girl that really misses her mommy and daddy, and if we yell at her for peeing her pants all the time, she's not going to feel safe, is she?  I'm sure she won't do it on purpose if she can help it.  She's eight, and I'm pretty sure she'd be mortified that she even peed anyway.  Shouldn't we make her feel better about it instead of worse?"

Penny rolled her eyes as Tom said Erica was going to wet her bed.

"Why didn't you just say you wanted Erica to sleep with you tonight. It's not up to me though." Penny said.

Penny got Erica's attention.

"Tom wants you to sleep with him tonight. Are you okay with that?" Penny asked.

"That's okay." Erica answered, going back to her game.

"If Erica wets the bed tonight, and that's a big if, I wouldn't get mad at her. I never got mad when she wet her bed at home. I know we are in the train but it's no different." Penny said.

"I hope you're not planning on doing anything to make her wet the bed. I would be mad at you then." Penny warned.