LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fitting In (Family 1)restarted idea (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

In time, the barbarians had decided to go to the pub.  At least finding a strong drink was easier in a regular town even if they were uncomfortable with the closer walls.

Mike declared that his character was going to the library to do a little research catch up.

And for a while, they just milled about the town really amounting to nothing.

"As your characters pass the hours in their favorite places, the sun started to set...," Ted now had to set the mood.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ladies kept playing cards and gossiping in the kitchen. Sheila kept score.

After a couple of rounds Linda got another beer and took it out to her husband, replacing the empty one. She did this as quietly as possible so as not to disturb the D&D game, and returned to the kitchen.

"What does everyone want to drink." Linda asked.

She got their drinks and everyone filled a plate with food before starting the next hand.

Brenda played as her character would.

While they were playing, the phone rang.

Jason called in at Linda.  "Can you get that and see if it's important?" he asked her even though they were at Steve's house.  "I don't want our elf to get distracted unless need be."

They continued to set the scene, the guards now doing something most cities didn't do at this time.  It was closing its gates and beckoning anyone who was going to stay in town to get in.  In town, the inns seemed to be so overbooked, that the adventurers had a hard time finding a place to sleep.  The barbarians didn't care though and went to sleep outside the city walls.  They invited the Amazonian Priestess, too, but she was from an advanced tribe that had simple cities built.  

Then as the evening in their D and D world came upon them, the Game Master started to set a tone that told Jason and Robert that they were about to understand why fate chose them to come to this city....

"Sure thing." Linda replied.

Linda set her cards face down on the table.

"No peeking." Linda warned the others.

Linda picked up the phone.

"Good evening. To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to tonight?" Linda asked.

Scott chuckled.

"When did Steve get a secretary for his home phone," he laughed.  "Look, I think I'll make it tonight, if the others don't mind be being about another hour late."

He sighed.

"I had to get my sister-in-law.  So, I'll have her and her daughter with me when we get there."

He waited a moment.

"Well, see you later, then."

Steve looked towards the kitchen wondering who was on the phone since it seemed to take longer than to say you have the wrong number or something like that....

Linda listened to Scott.

"Alright, I'll tell Steve and the others. I'm sure that your sister-in-law and your niece will be welcome. See you later." Linda said.

Linda hung up the phone and came out to the living room.

"Scott said he'll be coming after all, and he won't be alone. He's bringing his sister-in-law and her daughter with him. Also, if I'm going to be your secretary, I'll need a raise." Linda said.

Steve laughed.

"Well, how about you can get one more bag of chips and one more liter of soda to share with your group?" he asked joking back.

Then they went back to their game.

They were starting to hear stuff in the bushes that were not normal animal sounds, so the barbarians coded a message to each other and jumped at the same time on each side of the bush to startle what was in there.

A pair of goblins!  Attack!

The Goblins were no match for two barbarians, and the two ran back to the city wall and scaled it alerting the first guard they came to.

"Goblin attack!  Light your lanterns and man your walls.  They are coming!"

The guard started to raise the alarm.....

They had just had a round of fighting with several humanoid creatures called goblins and some large extremely evil and dangerous wolves when there was a knock at the door.

Steven went to answer it.

"Well, there you are.  We save a spot for our favorite Dwarf."

The two laughed.

Then he ushered Amanda and Lacey in.

"This is my sister in law.  She's a wreck so I don't want to leave her and her child alone at home for a while," Scott said.

Scott ushered Amanda into where most of the ladies and some of the older girls were talking.

He nodded at Lacey.

"Stay with mommy until you feel comfortable," he told her.

Then he went to join the men with their game.

Angela looked over at the new younger girl and smiled.

"Hi there," she said as the little girl came into the kitchen.  "I'm Amanda.  Don't worry, we don't bite, sweetie."

Lacey and Amanda followed Scott into the house and nodded when he introduced them to Steve and the others. Lacey held her mother's hand as they were taken into the kitchen.

Linda and Sheila smiled at Amanda and Lacey.

"Have a seat honey. If Scott brought you that means your good in our books. Do you know how to play spades?" Linda asked.

"No, I'm sorry." Amanda answered.

Amanda sat down and Lacey stood next to her. Lacey was eyeing the group of girls. She blushed when Angela talked to her.

"Hi. I'm Lacey." Lacey said, blushing and looking down.

Angela smiled and called her group over to talk to Lacey.

"Her name is Lacey," she told the other girls.  "So, what grade are you in this year?" she asked her.  "Because you look like one of the little kids.  The little kids are in the back room playing.  If you want, I can take you back there to see them.  There are probably a few girls closer to your age back there."

Angela smiled reaching out her hand.

Denise slipped out of the back room for a minute and into the bathroom without anyone noticing, or at least thought no one noticed.

Rebecca climbed into Cindy's lap.

"Can you fix my hair?  I came undone, and I don't like it all messy," she said handing Cindy the two scrunchies and the four rubber bands she had in her hair before.

"Fifth grade." Lacey replied shyly.

Lacey looked at her mother then took Angela's hand.

"Sure honey. You've got beautiful hair." Cindy said.

Cindy worked on Rebecca's hair, putting it back up again.

Angela brought the little girl right into the room with the other kids, and then she spotted Cindy fixing another child's hair.

"See that big girl, over there?" Angela pointed Cindy out to Lacey.  "If you have any problems, she is usually in charge of babysitting the little kids when we have game nights like this.  You also have to ask her if you want to go to the bathroom here because this is HER house.  If she says no, then you have to hold it until she takes you."

Angela then took her over where Jessica was playing with Barbara and Nancy.

"Jessica is in the fifth grade," she told Lacey.  "If you need to know something, you can ask her, or Olivia's little sister, Denise is in fifth grade, too, but I don't see her right now.  She's probably in the bathroom or something.

Angela called Jessica over to introduce her to the new girl.

"Jessica, come here, honey.  I have a new friend for you to meet...."

Lacey looked at Cindy and nodded. She was glad to know someone was in charge. Cindy looked up and smiled at Lacey.

Lacey went with Angela over to the group of girls playing. She nodded as Angela introduced each of them. Jessica stood up and came over to Angela. She looked over at Lacey.

"Hi there." Jessica said.

"H-hi." Lacey replied nervously.

"Don't be so scared," Angela told Lacey.  "No one is going to hurt you here."

She motioned at Jessica.

"Jessica will tell you the rules and play with you, baby."

She then walked over to Cindy.

"Cindy, you have one more little fifth grader to watch.  Where's Denise?"

Lacey blushed as Angela called her baby. She nodded her head.

Jessica took Lacey's hand and took her back to the other girls.

"There's not a lot of rules. Just play and let Cindy know if you have to go to the bathroom. Oh, and if Angela asks you to do something then do it. She's the head of the big girls. They stay in the kitchen or somewhere other than here most of the time." Jessica explained.

Cindy looked at Angela.

"I'm not sure. I assume she's in the bathroom. Do you want me to go check?" Cindy asked.

Angela shook her head.

"I thought you were watching the little girls though.  If you don't know where Denise is, then I'm wondering if you really are responsible enough to watch the kids?"

She huffed.

She turned on her heel to go see for herself.

When she came to the bathroom, she saw the door open, and Steve watching Denise on the toilet.

"What...?"

"I told you girls what would happen if you insisted on playing in the bathroom and then hogging it so other people couldn't get in.  I don't know if Denise was playing around or not, but she was taking too long, and so I've decided to make sure she finishes quickly."

Denise, blushing, finished wiping and stood up and pulled her pants up at the same time.

She had not really peed, but she didn't want Steve to know that.

"But I have the rest of them to look after." Cindy replied.

Cindy finished with Rebecca's hair and let her get up.

Cindy came over to Lacey.

"Hi, so who are you with? I didn't know anyone else was coming." Cindy said.

"Uncle Scott brought me and my mom." Lacey replied.

"Well welcome. It's nice to see a new face. If you need anything, just get my attention." Cindy said.

"Okay. Thank you." Lacey said.

Lacey went back to playing with Jessica, Barbara and Nancy.

Angela waved Cindy's excuse off going to look for Denise herself.

When Denise finished and Steven nodded at her to go back to the back room again, Angela took her by the hand.

"When someone tried the door, didn't you even ask who it was?"

Denise shook her head no.

"You almost got in trouble.  And you should have told Cindy you were going to the bathroom.  Even if you are among us big girls, you still have your place... and you are at the bottom of the big girls."

Denise nodded.

"Go help Cindy keep an eye on the others, and tell Cindy next time you leave the room, no matter what it is."

Then Angela went back to the kitchen.

But Denise certainly did want a certain girl to wet her pants... by the name of Cindy.  She also thought the new girl could learn a lesson by peeing her pants in front of everyone, about who is really in charge, but she wasn't sure how to do that, just yet....

Cindy had taken them for a potty break before coming to the back room about an hour ago, so unless Lacey had to pee, Denise didn't know how to get Cindy in a situation to have to go....

Lacey #1 o

Jessica knew very well who was in charge though, and she knew that she better be care about Lacey because telling Lacey directly about Denise or the other big girls doing anything to stop someone from having a problem... could result in her having her own problems....

Lacey started to feel like she needed to pee, but she didn't want everyone to know, and she had just got there, so to get it was a bit early to ask to use the bathroom.

Seeing no one seemed to be in the immediate need of the bathroom she sat down and started playing with Jessica and Rebecca.

Rebecca showed her new friend some dolls and stuff.

"Which one you want to be?" the eight year old asked.

Lacey #1 o